Welcome to Gaia! ::

Midnight Realms

Back to Guilds

We are still accepting new members! If you enjoy fantasy and RPing then please take a look! 

Tags: role playing, anime, vampires, wolves, fantasy 

Reply The North: Wolf Territory
Canis Lupus Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

princesszelda_sheik

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:36 am
Evolet had went to Canis Major village for a visit. It was farmers market weekend which meant merchants from all over come to sell their goods. Evolet being an excellent healer bought a couple things at the farmers market. Although upon her way home to the den she spotted a poachers hut in Indigo Forest. Evolet decided to spy a for a little bit before returning home to report this to Bella at once. She swiftly passes Darius carrying deers to the den. Upon entering the den she swiftly looks around for Bella but doesn't spot her passing everyone. Evolet makes her way outside to the garden finding Bella asleep.

"My Lady. . ." she pants trying to catch her breath. "Bella. . ." she pants and nudges Bella and awakes her. "Forgive me my Lady but poachers have made their way into our territory again. These poachers decided to make themselves cozy and made themselves a hut." she reported. "My Lady several animals are captured including a young wolf pup." she said just catching her breath and saw Bella's alarmed look especially about the wolf pup.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:51 am
Bella was peacefully sleeping but was suddenly awoke by Evolet. Bella stretched and yawned as Evolet was trying to catching her breath. It was obvious to Bella that Evolet had been running swiftly to see her and figured it was important as well. Before Bella could ask a word Evolet began to inform her about poachers in their territory again, making themselves cozy, having several animals, and that included a young wolf pup.

"Good eyes Evolet. We must take care of this problem. Where are these poachers located and did they see you?" asked Bella standing quickly ready to go. "We must rally some pack members now!" she barked and runs quickly outside the den than howls an alarm for all available to come forth.

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

princesszelda_sheik

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:58 am
Evolet was proud to report this terrible news to Bella. The entire pack has been dedicated to keep the cats and unwanted humans off their territory especially poachers. They had not delt with a poacher problem for several months.

"The poachers are located in Indigo Forest. They have made themselves cozy and build themselves a hut." she said informing. "No, my lady they didn't see me." he nods reporting. She heard Bella bark about rallying everybody available and howls outside the den entrance. Evolet was anxious to get going already.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:08 am
Baltazar had been up since dawn patroling the territory for trouble. Upon returning home he had seen Evolet dashing home and was curious why? Baltazar decide to make his way home faster due to her swift run home. As Baltazar was running and making his way home he found Darius dragging deer home.

"Darius, greetings my brother. Nice catches." he smiled. Suddenly a howl of alarm was heard by both which caught his attention. "Hmmm. . .I wonder what's that about? Why don't I help you so we can get to the den faster." he suggested and picked up a deer heading over to where Bella was at.

Link+Zelda4Ever

Elemental Paradisity
Crew

Dedicated Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:11 am
By now, Lowri had made her way to the top of the tallest tree in Canis Lupus, her wings in her human form being a great help. She really wasn't all that hungry this morning, and after everyone started waking up, again she was sort of left alone, so she always sat in her tree for patrol. Looking around all corners of the territory, she kept watch for anything out of the ordinary, when she saw a trail of smoke coming up from the Indigo Forest. She was about to go investigate, when she heard Bella below, howling for the pack. Swiftly she flew down to the base of the tree before returning to her wolf form as she padded quickly to the gathering crowd. Her ears caught certain exchanges and such, and in moments she knew the whole story. Making her way to the front of the pack where Bella and Evolet were, Lowri bowed to Bella before speaking.
"My lady, the poachers aren't too worried about what they might encounter here in our forests. They have made a small fire in the Indigo Forest, with a trail of smoke that leads right to them," she explained as she looked back up to Bella in front of her.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:45 pm
Shoko came into the den for the first time in a bit over a year. She had been gone on family business and had just now found her chance to return. The faces she saw she had forgotten, but she remembered Bella. She made her way to her first. Bella! It's been so long. She had approached her just after she howled too assemble the others. She slightly overheard her conversation with another wolf about the poachers, and she wanted to help to regain the packs trust.  

Muted_Nightingale

8,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:01 pm
Bella awaited for members to follow but like Evolet she was anxious to get going especially if a little pup might need their help. When Lowri, and Shoko showed up first followed by others. She right away heard Lowri's report and nods. Shoko's presence brought a smile upon Bella's face but she needed to be serious more than anything currently.

" Firstly, Welcome back Shoko. We've missed you greatly. And the most important news. Evolet was traveling through and has reported there being poachers in Indigo Forest. They decided to become comfortable having several animals captive including a wolf pup. The wolf pup is my key interest." she explained. "Evolet, I want you to grab the pup and bring her straight home. I shall lead the attack on the poachers hut. Shoko and Lowri I want you to sneak back and free all animals they caught. If too domestic bring them with you and we'll take them into town." she explained. "Alright, let's go!" she barked.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:57 pm
Evolet sat beside Bella as everyone gathered. She didn't see Baltazar or Darius. Although she remembered passing the pair when rushing toward the den. As Luna greeted Shoko and gave orders as to who was to do what. Evolet grew anxious and excited to go forth to save the animals and the wolf pup. Once Bella said " Alright, let's go!" Evolet howled "Let's go!" Evolet ran behind Bella heading forward to Indigo Forest. She began to put on her game face due to dangers pressing ahead.

"Alright, everyone be ready. We don't know what kind of weapons they carry. We must move quickly." she said running.

(( Indigo Forest))  

princesszelda_sheik

Muted_Nightingale

8,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:03 pm
Shoko was glad to be implicated. She wanted the pup safe, and back home as soon as possible. She nodded at Bella's instructions, looking for the one named Lowri. Once she knew who she was, she followed the others to the forest, running, making as less sound as possible. She was less big than a normal sized wolf because of her fox part, and so she was not as heavy and made less noise.
((Indigo Forest))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:17 pm
The gem on Lowri's forehead began to emmit a sort of amber glow as the forces began to move out. She spotted Shoko and padded beside her, ready to rescue the other animals the poachers had caught. She howled with the rest of the pack, locating the trail of smoke in the sky.
Keeping to the back of the pack to make sure she could get to the cages, Lowri followed, ready for anything.

(( -> Indigo Forest))

Elemental Paradisity
Crew

Dedicated Phantom

Touya-Ten Night
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:58 pm
Darius had been about to drop his catches when hearing the call from Bella. When Baltazar came and helped he was greatly relieved and ran under the strain of his heavy load making his way to the group after dropping the deer near the den not caring about them anymore. Listening intently he growled dangerously at the image of paochers in their lands with one of their own caught. He took off with the others adreniline already pumping infuriated with the paochers and himself for not spotting them before. His emerald eyes glowed ominously as they traveled.

((Indigo Forest))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:00 pm
"Darius, don't worry. I'll have one of the lower ranker take in the deer and begin to work on the meat for storage. Go to Indigo!" he barked taking care of the meats situation before racing off to join everyone in Indigo Forest. Upon passing with Darius he couldn't believe his ears about the poacher situation. It angers him so much just hearing the word poacher and wondered what kind of trouble they've created.

"I hope we're not too late. . ." he hurried running.

((Indigo Forest whoo-hoo!))  

Link+Zelda4Ever

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:04 pm
Even though Gemini wasn't a lower rank, she offered to stay at the den to keep watch. She was a warrior but somebody had to keep watch in case poachers came by. You never know, sometimes they'll be tricky and sneak their ways towards the den. And that's where she'll step in to defend her pack's den. So Gemini stayed inside the den in her white wolf form, laying upon the ground.

"Hopefully everyone will be alright," she said.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:59 am
Evolet swiftly ran home to safety and upon entering the den's entrance with a small pup in her mouth. Evolet very exhausted looks over at Gemini and moves toward the rug by the fire place and puts the pup down finally. The little pup remained curled looking very scared and hungry. As Evolet was catching her breath she looked to Gemini.

"Gemini, do you mind starting a bath for this little one before give her a bottle and put her to bed." he said looking to her. As Gemini went to go do so in Evolet's room. Evolet went to grab the pup who went quietly without putting up much of a fight with her. "Bath time little one. . ." she said.

princesszelda_sheik

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:08 pm
Gemini then stands on all fours once someone entered the den. And it was Evolet with a pup. The pup looked so frighten and hungy. Even a bit dirty. And hears Evolet's orders. Gemini nods and quickly turns into her other form and goes to Evolet's room to start a bath. Once setting it up, she watched as Evolet place the child into the tub. "What happened?" she asked worriedly.  
The North: Wolf Territory

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff