Welcome to Gaia! ::

Midnight Realms

Back to Guilds

We are still accepting new members! If you enjoy fantasy and RPing then please take a look! 

Tags: role playing, anime, vampires, wolves, fantasy 

Reply The North: Wolf Territory
Tranquility Lake Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Touya-Ten Night
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:30 pm
His heart beat in his ears as he waited for Bella to answer then soared when she did. Before he could take her in his arms she had thrown her arms around him and kissed him. Darius wiped her tears with his thumb smiling happily.
"I've missed you too, Bella. So very much. But that's all in the past now. We have from today on together."
He kissed her sweetly on the lips then once on her forehead. Wrapping his arms around her he held her close just to hold her. Whispering he spoke.
"I love you, Bella. I always have."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:43 pm
Darius' head snapped up as he scanned the surroundings util he spotted Wade. He moved so Bella was behind him with his knees slightly bent and hands out from his body ready to spring and take Bella with him. His emerald eyes glowed dangerously as he glared at the gun then Wade. A snarl ripped through his chest even as a human and the wind picked up suddenly.
"I'd be careful who you point that thing at. I don't care for guns, or trespassers."

((Aren't Immortals and Wolves allies?))  

Touya-Ten Night
Crew

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:58 pm
Bella's cheeks turned a soft rosey pink as Darius admitted to missing her, kissed her both on the lips and forehead, and wrapping his arms around her and whispering " I love you, Bella. I always have." to her. The moment was bitter sweet and Darius left Bella completely speechless and feeling safe within his arms. As Bella was touching his face and looking into his eyes when a disturbance in the area ruined the moment. Before Bella knew it Darius moved protectively in front of her shouting at the stranger.

"Darius. . .what the?" she said looking toward the person with question.

((Immortals are Wolf allies))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:36 am
"As it is for those who threaten my kind!"
As his eyes glowed darker his form changed to that of his Lunar wolf letting out a deafening howl. His claws dug into the earth as he braced himself to jump barring his fangs at the intruder.
"Bella, Go!"
Bumping Bella he lunged for the tree Wade was in cracking the trunk making it teeter and throw off his aim. The wind brought in unnatural storm clouds clashing together with lightning and thunder. Rain soon soaked the surrounding area as Darius lept for Wade with the intent of ending his life once he got a hold of him.  

Touya-Ten Night
Crew

Touya-Ten Night
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:54 am
((Scooby. Nice. lol. I figured as much))
Hearing Wade land and tuant him Darius spun around as the storm increased with his rage. He didn't often use his elemental powers or even let anyone know he could until now. Ready to spring again he saw the claws form and eyed him carefully. There was no avoiding it. This was going to get ugly, fast. Lunging at Wade looking as if going for the jugular he clamped down on one of his arms and pulled hard dislocating it at the shoulder and bit down even further into the flesh and crunching bone snarling as he went.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:23 am
((I'll keep that in mind. My characters name is Darius. Real name is Daniel. lol))
Darius spat the arm out away from him and lunged for Wade as he went for Bella barely missing. His eyes were barely green anymore, more black than green and the rain poured causing a white out effect. The wind whipped the rain on Wades face while landing softly on Bella. Thunder crashed above them masking his movements as he made his way to Wade now as a human. He hit Wades elbow causing his arm to fling the knife and and break in one fell swipe to replace Bellas body with own pulling a his knife. He pressed it to Wades throat barely drawing blood.
"You keep your filthy hands off her!"  

Touya-Ten Night
Crew

Touya-Ten Night
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:08 pm
Darius staggered back holding the knife in place glaring at Wade. He was ready to lunge at him again despite his injury. Snarling at him he took a step and then the flas grenade went off. Once he could see again Darius went and picked up the note to read. His eyes narrowed. Many of the names on there he knew. Some he growled at but when he saw Bella's the note shredded in his hand. He slumped down to the ground blood seeping out of his ribs from the knife and was breathing hard rage making his body shake.
"I'll find you, hunter. And I will kill you.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:54 pm
Lillian had been runing as fast as she could barely missing the trees that came up in her path. She was almost out of the treeline when the flash grenade went off. Her heart skipped a beat as she lept through the trees scanning the area teeth barred. Seeing her brother collapse she darted for him skidding to a stop. The rain was still pouring around them making the river and lake swell.
"Darius..."
He didnt look good. Lifting her eyes she saw Bella and looked at her pleadingly. She was scared. There was a lot of blood pooling and mixing with the water around Darius.
"Bella, please. I can't lose him. You're far better at healing than I am."

Touya-Ten Night
Crew

Muted_Nightingale

8,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:58 pm
Shoko hadn't made it in time, she ran as fast as she could, keeping up with Lillian, slipping in the mud caused by the rain, and yet she still hadn't made it in time. She smelled the blood before she saw it, and she knew it was Darius' because she remembered the smell of his blood after the camp invasion. She stood there as Lillian pleadingly asked Bella to help, and she also scanned Bella to see if she was hurt. What happened? She was now kneeling beside Darius and Lillian in her elven form, the rain making her bright red hair stick to her face.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:53 pm
Looking up Darius saw his sister, shoko, and Bella beside him. He didn't bother trying to smile this time. There was nothing to smile about. His words were sharp and more full of hate than when speaking of cats.
"A hunter. He's after our heads."
Managing to sit up he looked at Bella.
"Are you alright?"
The rain began lightening up as he looked to Bella worried she had been hurt.  

Touya-Ten Night
Crew

The North: Wolf Territory

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas