Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply -------- Cosplayers
Obscure Anime Cosplayers Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MisaMaiValentine

7,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:06 pm
I plan on doing kamikaze kaitou jeanne maron in the future and I also want to do Jareth the Goblin King too with my friend being Sarah. smile  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:10 pm
Kurenai-Shinju
When I cosplayed Chane Laforet from Baccano! absolutely nobody recognized me or my group.

Aww, I would've loved to see you and your group! Baccano! is one of my favorites~

I'm doing Ren Mihashi from Ookiku Furikabutte/Big Windup! at Otakon. Hopefully some people will recognize my friends and I. <:3

Hisokas_baby

Fashionable Dabbler

jyrotika

5,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:41 pm
User Image
That's the link to Spirit Tree Zombie Carmen (from Recast) which I hope to finish by Halloween xd No one ever seems to know Recast...

@Charmful IncarnatE: I have a friend that does a pokemon breeder cosplay! biggrin Is yours a work-in-progress, finished or in planning?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:34 am
well even though it's gainax anime it's not exactly a popular anime to cosplay from i would like to cosplay as arumi from magical arcade abenobashii the outfit simple ad the character herself is definitely diffrent i really doubt i be recongnize if i were to do it  

Shymedusa

Interesting Entrepreneur

6,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Full closet 200

jyrotika

5,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:15 am
Shymedusa
well even though it's gainax anime it's not exactly a popular anime to cosplay from i would like to cosplay as arumi from magical arcade abenobashii the outfit simple ad the character herself is definitely diffrent i really doubt i be recongnize if i were to do it

It might help people to recognize you if you carry some sort of prop from that series, or even a small plushie of another character from it (I'd give an example but I'm not familiar with the series)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:02 am
I am bound and determined to do a Taki Juhas cosplay from Black Sun Silver Moon. I am very upset there isn't any cosplay of it already D:
The one on the left.  

XDZenLeeDX

jyrotika

5,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:51 am
XDZenLeeDX
I am bound and determined to do a Taki Juhas cosplay from Black Sun Silver Moon. I am very upset there isn't any cosplay of it already D:
The one on the left.

OMG Black Sun Silver Moon!!! biggrin I've loved that series since I first saw it in stores! heart I've never seen any cosplay from it, either... I've always wanted to do Loz/Rose, though... Are you going to have an Agi plushie with you? That would be so cute!! xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:16 pm
jyrotika

@Charmful IncarnatE: I have a friend that does a pokemon breeder cosplay! biggrin Is yours a work-in-progress, finished or in planning?

Finished... well. Not the wig. I wore it to a bi-monthly anime event that F.Y.E holds and wore a white wig just for fun. Took first place in the cosplay contest. Even beat out the Hitsugaya cosplayer I thought would win.  

ll dell Orso ll

Tipsy Gawker

XDZenLeeDX

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:49 am
jyrotika
XDZenLeeDX
The one on the left.

OMG Black Sun Silver Moon!!! biggrin I've loved that series since I first saw it in stores! heart I've never seen any cosplay from it, either... I've always wanted to do Loz/Rose, though... Are you going to have an Agi plushie with you? That would be so cute!! xd

OMG YES ANOTHER FAN. Finally!
And THAT'D BE AWESOME. But it'll probably end up me beig Taki and my friend being Agi, so no plushie, but an odd cosplay! But hopefully I'll have a prop sword. If I'm going to be the first, I want to do it right : D  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:26 pm
Ha I tell you obscure! Former Yellow(Pokemon Special) cosplayer here! I had about three people actually tell who I was!

I've since retired the costume but I've still got my tunic! It was actually my first cosplay ever and I was very proud of it. ^^ My only regret is that I never got a picture of me wearing it and now it's too small. D8 I may make another one but not for a while as I've got other cosplays to work on.

I_Luvs_Puppets

jyrotika

5,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:27 pm
I_Luvs_Puppets
Ha I tell you obscure! Former Yellow(Pokemon Special) cosplayer here! I had about three people actually tell who I was!

I've since retired the costume but I've still got my tunic! It was actually my first cosplay ever and I was very proud of it. ^^ My only regret is that I never got a picture of me wearing it and now it's too small. D8 I may make another one but not for a while as I've got other cosplays to work on.

Wow... I'm not even sure what that is LOL. Is this "Yellow" a pokemon, the guy from the "Yellow" game, or the actual "Yellow" cartridge? sweatdrop

XDZenLeeDX

OMG YES ANOTHER FAN. Finally!
And THAT'D BE AWESOME. But it'll probably end up me beig Taki and my friend being Agi, so no plushie, but an odd cosplay! But hopefully I'll have a prop sword. If I'm going to be the first, I want to do it right : D

XD I thought the same thing!! Ooh, props are great smile The sword... that's from the last book, right?

Charmful IncarnatE
Finished... well. Not the wig. I wore it to a bi-monthly anime event that F.Y.E holds and wore a white wig just for fun. Took first place in the cosplay contest. Even beat out the Hitsugaya cosplayer I thought would win.

That's awesome! Both the winning and that your F.Y.E. holds a contest smile I haven't seen a reference picture of the pokemon breeders, but don't they have varied hair colors?

FYI: I'm trying to figure out how to quote multiple posts at once so I don't spam this board... I don't know if it's working yet or not LOL. Any tips?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:22 pm
MisaMaiValentine
I plan on doing kamikaze kaitou jeanne maron in the future and I also want to do Jareth the Goblin King too with my friend being Sarah. smile
I am working on a few cosplays from Kaitou Jeanne... if you by any chance live in AZ we should do a group...anyway I am also working on cosplays from Murder Princess, Pretear, and many other unknown ones or less worn ones....I did a Tokyo mew mew one and thought nobody would but like five other people were in it I was shocked.  

Lady Cecilie

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

I_Luvs_Puppets

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:30 pm
jyrotika
I_Luvs_Puppets

Wow... I'm not even sure what that is LOL. Is this "Yellow" a pokemon, the guy from the "Yellow" game, or the actual "Yellow" cartridge? sweatdrop

AH, She's indeed rather obscure if you're thinking she's a game cartridge! xD

No, she's from the Pokemon Manga called "Pokemon Special" which is absolutely amazing and is by far the the best of any series based off the games in my opinion.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:59 am
I_Luvs_Puppets
jyrotika
I_Luvs_Puppets

AH, She's indeed rather obscure if you're thinking she's a game cartridge! xD

No, she's from the Pokemon Manga called "Pokemon Special" which is absolutely amazing and is by far the the best of any series based off the games in my opinion.

Ah! Yellow is so cute! ^w^ There was actually a person cosplaying Yellow at the last convention I went to just a few weeks ago. It was really awesome. She even had the pikachu with a flower. She was part of the HUGE Pokemon Adventures group. Kudos to you for cosplaying her!  

ll dell Orso ll

Tipsy Gawker

ll dell Orso ll

Tipsy Gawker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:06 am
jyrotika

That's awesome! Both the winning and that your F.Y.E. holds a contest smile I haven't seen a reference picture of the pokemon breeders, but don't they have varied hair colors?

The hair colors vary from a dark/dirty blonde color to brown depending on the generation. We just wore wigs to make the cosplay seem more together and complete. Though, with my dense black eyebrows... white doesn't really hold to them when I color them so I ended up with white hair and light gray eyebrows. sweatdrop  
-------- Cosplayers

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff