Submit

Skasha

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 9:49 pm

Sounds?

Rain pattering down onto the ground while you stand outside. The wind whistleing throught the trees. Slow chimes filling an empty room. Deep breaths in an empty room. And meditation music.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 5:54 pm

Thundering and lightning, and natural running water.

T-kal Thornside

Dapper Smoker

3,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

darkviewoflife13

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 5:37 am

lots of things, rain, thunder, a cat purring, heavy metal, but espeshally the ocean, when i was little we used to go camping and if you have never experienced it, waking up in a tent on top of soft sand with the sounds of the ocean and the smell of the sea is the most peacefull thing in the world (.............now i wana go back crying )
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 2:06 pm

The sounds that make me smile and relax are the sound of a babbling brook, of summer rain, rustling leaves in light wind, waves from the sea/lake/ocean/large water body, the purring of a kitten or cat, a dog happily panting beside me as I sleep, the cheerful chirruping of birds as I awake whenever I want to a lovely sunny day (or even a lightly raining summer day), and (though this isn't all) the music of any of my bands (basically, all the non-rap and non-hiphop/country music on my computer)...
And most of those sounds have given me the ideal location and idea for my dream house... Haha. If I could have a house not far from a lake, with a brook in my back yard, and a forrest just off my property (or belonging to me in the eyes of the government), than I could have my cats and dogs, and other animals, and all kinds of things.
But that goes against my wanting to move back to Toronto, too... So I want a place that's not far from all my Toronto love, but not near to the pollution... Unless I'm out of this country completely, and somewhere less polluted and more beautiful... New Zealand, maybe, or Scottland, or Ireland, or Greece, or Italy (where my family is mostly from), or even the Ukrein. [laughs] Somewhere where I would feel more at home, other than stupid little Barrie, ON. [cringes] I have a distinct and deep-rooted dislike of the city I live in, in case you haven't noticed.
And... I'm rambling again. XD

Winter Black
Crew

Panic! At The Gay Bar

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 3:24 pm

Thunder storms.. I love the sound of rain.. Throwing sand in water.. Wind chimes. The ocean, ... Yeah, I like water. mrgreen
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 12:59 pm

*One who spent one evening at faire with a group of people singing Queen by a fire and then later that weekend sang 80's songs all night while everyone was bundled up to keep warm.*[/quote

sounds like a typical weekend for me. My mom's a Queen freak, so I've sung almost all of their songs. Any wonder she loves 'Highlander'...aside from drooling over Adrian Paul....

As for favorite sounds, rain, cats purring (except for Molly. My old kitty sounds like a broken lawn mower. But I have four cats, so it's okay.) Celtic music, harp in any way, waterfalls, wind chimes, owl hoots, some Country music.

Anghared Starwing

Generous Shapeshifter

6,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Regular 100

I DaRkSliD3 I

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 10:57 pm

I love the sounds on rain. Also listening to heavy music relaxes me. Like metallica or fear factory gets me relaxed. Kinda funny as most people get pumped up fom hearing that kinda music.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 2:50 pm

I listen to David Bowie when I'm stressed! Natural sounds...the creek near my house, sound of the wind and wind blown leaves in fall.

Alicara

1,050 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Nashoba Kaga

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 10:48 pm

System of a down and wind whisling through my ears.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 4:42 pm

I like the sounds of birds in the morning.

CONSCIOUS POWER

Esteloth

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 8:01 am

I love the sound of flowing water (waves against the shore, the trickling of a brook, waterfalls, rain, thunder is nice too, I could go on...), the wind through the leaves, cats purring, the absence of an alarm clock razz .
Another beautiful sound is the steady heartbeat of a loved one^-^.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:49 pm

Hmmm...happy sounds...

1.) There are certain songs that always make me smile, like "Dragoste din tei" by O-Zone.

2.) Happy kitty purring, most definitely.

3.) A good roll of thunder can get me pretty excited and giddy.

4.) A good evil laugh now and then can cause some good happiness. (It takes talent to get a good one.)

Azana Brown

Supercharged Protagonist

40,975 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Battle: KO 200
Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers