Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Hats Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LouisCyphre13

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 11:09 pm
pinstripe top hat...a real nice one...its more victorian than gothic but I think the pinstripe adds to the "goth"...I think...I dunno, the only hats I wear are Dickies trucker hat and beanie...and a black and white jester hat...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 11:15 pm
here are some hats I got when I Googled it...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

LouisCyphre13

Your Night Surgeon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 7:15 am
Well, when I'm trying to look like a Pimp, dandy, or 1920's gentleman, I tend towards a fedora... or the red hat from my prom picture, which should be in the picture post thread. Fedoras are great.... I also have an old US Army Dress Service Cap.... and That's for the days I'm feeling like a Nazi.... because i got massive salutes the first time I wore it.

However, my favorite everyday hat is my plaid Scally cap. Some people know'em as golf hats... minus the damned poofball. It's wool, plaid, stylish, and warm. Great for winter wear.

Basically, find a hat that speaks to you. I just recently found a few decent beanies. Mine is a Grateful Dead beanie that's black with the Dead Head on it...so... It'll let you know when you find it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 10:53 am
Ah, yes, Officer caps are the best choice for a trench coat in my opinion. Although I have yet to obtain a decent one, one white and the other black. I wore an old green one as a prop though. I also have a felt fedora for special occasions.

The headpiece I wear most is my black beret... which some people mistake it for a french/beatnik artisty type, -sigh- oh well I am an artist... xp

I also don my biker Skull cap, bandana, and black beanie... and my Cadet caps, my old standard issue " green camo" that I kept from my cadet days, and a black one.  

Xian-B

+~Luna.Le.Fay~+

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 3:04 pm
Hats, hats, hmmm, let's see here...the only hat that's floating around in my mind is...a TOP HAT! But then again....I follow what most people are saying...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 3:23 pm
A hat with kitty ears!
><
<3

Dearest Darling`

ericajo02

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 3:43 pm
cool  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 10:03 am
I wear a black beanie.  

Wattyuruki

Wattyuruki

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 10:04 am
deadly_demon
A hat with kitty ears!
><
<3
Nice ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:47 pm
i have 3 cat hats 1 panda hat an OMG, and im making a bunny hat for my sister  

The Reused

Gaylord Mule 3

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:03 pm
lurichan
A bit of a strange topic to bring up, but I've noticed that I haven't really found any hats that scream gothic to me. For the longest time I didn't even wear a hat because I perfered to brave the elements, but now that I'm getting older, I have a few hats.

The problem is this, every time I were my favorite hat to work, I get a ton of compliments from my co-workers saying it's cute...^^* Now granted it is fuzzy and warm, black on the outside, red on the inside, and reversible, but cute?

Does anyone know of any hats that are more of a gothic bent that look good with a trench coat? Anyone have hats they love that aren't really goth?

Discuss: Hats and anything about them.

my personal favorite is my black tophat. it's not that warm but with a scarf it looks cool and still keeps in some warmth.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:16 pm
I've seen a lot of guys wearing caps and a lot of girls wearing victorean style mourning caps with feathers and tulle. >.> I actually have one of those in a really dark maroon (sp?) color.  

Silly_Doll

ketchakik

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:43 pm
i wear a black fedora....with like erm....ski goggles on them as a band....not exactually gothing per se...but it works well smile

of couse there's also getting a bowler..al la Alex in clockwork orange smile

soory i just love hats razz  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:32 pm
Top hats tend to go perfect with trench coats, or at least, they do with my mine. But they aren't really something you can wear just to go out, there generally has to be a reason to wear such a cool hat. : /  

Frankendoll.

Lord Charlemain Richards

Thirteenth Lover

12,825 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Treat Hunter 50
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:44 pm
I'm having a love affair with my top hat.
Even though it's picked up this funny, sweet odor that completely confuses me...

I have a female friend who has a wide selection of hats with cat ears. Her zombie kitty hat is quite awesome.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff