Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Slytherin Table Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MsDark_Heart

Timid Cleric

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:00 pm
User Image

[ ξℓℓα ]

User Image

"I'm happy to be here, finally in Slytherin house like I should be. It's very interesting being in the castle. It's just..." The girl explained. Glancing down at her plate she pushed some of her potatoes around the plate for a moment, thinking about how to word things, before finally looking back up at Edgar. "The idea of being away from the estate for this long along with being around some of the people here isn't a welcome thought at the moment." Being around some of the people here? No doubt she meant muggle-born wizards. Half-bloods weren't as bad, but she didn't particularly wish to be around them either.

User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:48 pm
User ImageWhy? Because I’m a Slytherin, you twit…
{ Edgar Hubert Raymond }

User Image

"Well, I doubt they'll talk to us. We're Slytherins so no one really wants to mess with us," Edgar smiled reassuringly, "Besides, why are you so worried about a bunch of mudbloods? They have no purpose in this world except to step up on. To use as ladders to our goals," Edgar paused for a moment and then chuckled, "I sound like my father, don't I?"

He didn't know if it was a good thing or not, but it seemed logical to him, so he stuck with his own advice.

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Salazar Slytherin knew better than the rest…

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

MsDark_Heart

Timid Cleric

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:00 pm
User Image

[ ξℓℓα ]

User Image

"I'm not fearful that anyone will mess with me nor am I worried about those of lesser blood status, Edgar." Ambriella told him. "It's just different being around so many of them...and not different in a good and welcoming sort of way." She continued. She sighed, maybe she shouldn't have said anything about it to begin with. The brunette didn't really like talking to many people, but Edgar was one of the exceptions to that, so she did her best to explain. "I guess, more simply put, I'm just not looking forward to being in their company. Unfortunately, mother says it's a good thing to get used to it now, because I will have to deal with them once I'm on my own as well."

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:55 am
Pandora Griffin

Pandora smirked and walked down to the Sytherin table and sat down, and started to get some food. She looked at her team mates and smirked 'this should be fun' Pandora thought and started eating.
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

LuminaRileyBlack

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

xTheEndx

Stellar Traveler

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:07 pm
Ƀɾαӿϯσи Ɍσȿȿ ϺϲϘυɪʅʅεи User Image
I'm a Ғɪɾȿϯ ʏεαɾ in Șʅʏϯћεɾɪи, obviously.
I've been known to be Ͼћαɾɱɪиɠ yet Ͼυииɪиɠ.
I desire Ɍεȿϼεϲϯ and Ƚσʏαʅɪϯʏ to be satisfied.

As Braxton approached the table he took a seat on the end and quietly began to fill his plate with a different assortment of food. Some potatoes, chicken, noodles, and a roll filled his plate with an amazing aroma. He grabbed his fork and began to dig in, while eating he observed the others around the room. Picking out the children of important and powerful wizards and witches. He knew more than anyone that if he aligned himself with others of that stature the he would have a very bright future ahead of him. Lets see here... He thought to himself as his eyes scanned the Great Hall.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:19 am
Ƀɾαӿϯσи Ɍσȿȿ ϺϲϘυɪʅʅεи User Image
I'm a Ғɪɾȿϯ ʏεαɾ in Șʅʏϯћεɾɪи, obviously.
I've been known to be Ͼћαɾɱɪиɠ yet Ͼυииɪиɠ.
I desire Ɍεȿϼεϲϯ and Ƚσʏαʅɪϯʏ to be satisfied.

Feeling bored out of his mind, Braxton pushed his empty place to the side. Well it appears that no other Slytherins are coming to eat. I don't see a point in hanging around here then. He thought to himself as he got up from the table. Once again his eyes scanned the hall. This time in wonder to where he should go. If there is nobody here then maybe the others are in the Common Room...I guess it doesn't hurt to find out. He thought as he took out his wand and gave it a quick flick toward the cookies. They magically floated up from the plate and flew right into his robe pocket. He chuckled happily as he strolled off to the Slytherin Common Room.

~Going to the Slytherin Common Room~

xTheEndx

Stellar Traveler

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:20 pm
User ImageWhy? Because I’m a Slytherin, you twit…
{ Edgar Hubert Raymond }

User Image

Edgar stayed silent as he pondered what Ella had said, nodding as she spoke, "I agree. I completely agree. These people aren't like us, but there will always be people who aren't anyway, huh?" Edgar sighed, suddenly extremely tired. Everything seemed to be rushing in at him at an alarming rate. As much as he loved the company of Ella, he realized he was no longer hungry and was in need of some muc needed rest.

"I'm going to head off to bed," Edgar stood from the bench and stepped over it, "I shall see you tomorrow, and not a moment later. I can't wait to see you in my first class," with that, he bid Ella farewell, and briskly made his way out of the Great Hall.

User Image

Salazar Slytherin knew better than the rest…

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:41 pm
User Image

[ ξℓℓα ]

User Image

"Exactly..." The girl said with a nod, before returning to her food again. Not more than a few moments later though, Edgar announced that he was heading to bed, so her attention was once again focused on him. "Alright. Sleep well then, Ed." She said, giving him a small smile. It was not long after he'd left that Ella herself decided to head to the common room.

[Alright, well, my posts are a little out of order, but it's no matter.]

User Image

MsDark_Heart

Timid Cleric

RavenRoseQueen

Romantic Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:57 pm
ɱaѵέricҜ
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌
Out of Cheese{ }
The songs in my hEad♪♫
█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌
User Image

Mab took her seat,
eat her food she looked along her table taking in who, was who.
Then she was done.
She got up and went to the dorm common room.

*next post common room.*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:15 pm
User Image
Daemon Sadi
First year Slytherin student

Daemon sat down, almost in a daze, at the Slytherin table. He'd been picked for the house his father had been part of. He closed his eyes as he drew out his fathers wand, admiring how it was almost dark green in the flitting candle light. "I'm Daemon," he told the table.  

Keep Calm I am The Doctor

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100

Vavila

8,600 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:02 pm
User Image
Jackyll walked, his hands in his pockets, as he went to the table. He ended up sitting himself down next to Daemon Sadi. He smiled at Daemon as he put his cat in his lap. He had many plans for this year. "I'm Jackyll."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:14 pm
User Image
Daemon Sadi
First year Slytherin student

Daemon glanced at the cat a moment, wishing for a split second he'd brought an animal but shook it off. Animals were a distraction. He offered his hand towards Jackyll. "A pleasure."  

Keep Calm I am The Doctor

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100

Calais Reed

Dangerous Bibliophile

10,300 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:14 pm
User Image
osette 𝔄urelie 𝔓rewitt
Member of Slytherin

You shadow of forgotten dreams

You come to take away

My hope on your b l a c k wings...

Cosette approached the table, looking for someone to sit with. She wondered where that Prince boy had gone, he had seemed nice. Not seeing him, she instead sat towards the end of the table, somewhat near the other first years--one of whom she had seen in the boats--but not particularly close. She noticed the cat on the boy's lap, and wondered how her Ashes was doing. Putting the thought out of her mind for the moment, she turned to watch the rest of the Sortings.

Come and come to me, R a v e n h e a r t

Messenger of e v i l

Come to me. What's the news?

Here I'm still left l o n e l y...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:44 pm
User ImageJackyll shook the boys hand and than let go, "Do you have other members of your family that was in Slytherin?" He asked Daemon. He noticed that the girl, who he sat next to on the boat was also there.  

Vavila

8,600 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:48 am
User Image

Dante smiled when he spotted Cosette. He made his way over to where she was sitting. "I knew I sensed something good about you miss Brewitt" He said sitting next to her with a smile on his face. "There are not many Slytherins are there?" he ask commenting on the lack of first years at their table."Of course, not everyone can be as...well educated as we are" he said with a pause as he thought of the right words.

"yessssss I wouldn't appreciate sssssharing a room with anyone elsssssssse from the other tablesssss if they had been called to SSSSSSSlytherin" a hissing sound came from beneath Dante's robes. Only those who spoke parsel tounge would be able to hear him speak. "You barely appreciate sharing a room with me Maestro" Dante said laughing quietly at his pets comment.  
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff