Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Niji

Profitable Tycoon

6,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:08 pm
Celeste Winterfire
User Image

She looked to him, looking into his brown eyes, tilting her head. "I like them" she said in a 'matter-of-fact' way. "Sometimes I wish had brown eyes..or haziel.."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:12 pm
User Image
Spike Marsters
Hufflepuff!

"But your blue eyes are so beautiful." He nodded and cut up his steak, choosing a rather juicy piece to put in his mouth. He nodded as started chewing.  

The Gentlemon

Lady Niji

Profitable Tycoon

6,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:15 pm
Celeste Winterfire
User Image
"Thank you," she said softly, taking a sip of her goblet. She was starting to open up to him a bit. "S..So what's it like having a witch for a mother?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:23 pm
User Image
Spike Marsters
Hufflepuff!

"My whole mum's side of the family are witches and wizards. I was used to it. I don't real know how to explain. My mum didn't have to do things most Muggles did because of magic. It's an interesting lifestyle." He tried to think of a better way to explain it.  

The Gentlemon

Lady Niji

Profitable Tycoon

6,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:26 pm
Celeste Winterfire
User Image

"Must be nice to live with a bunch of people who can tell you everything you need to know about magic," She said softly, pushing her plate away when she was done. "I know one thing though, the food here sure is better than my moms.."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:32 pm
Ronnie Powell: Ex-Auroa, Hufflepuff Head, Potions Teacher
User Image
Ronnie left the staff table and walked to the table. He notice two new Hufflepuff. He smiled and looked at them. "Welcome to Huffle young lady and sir." He said.

((cause I can!))
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

mynightmarestays

Dangerous Lunatic

Lady Niji

Profitable Tycoon

6,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:38 pm
Celeste Winterfire
User Image

She looked up with soft shy blue eyes, gripping her robes out of nervousness, "Greetings sir.."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:41 pm
User Image
Spike Marsters
Hufflepuff!

"The food here is cooked by House Elves. In olden days they were slaves, but after the Wizarding War they were granted freedom. Now they get paid like everyone else." He looked up when the older man walked up. "Hello Professor .... uhm..." He couldn't remember the professor's name.  

The Gentlemon

Lady Niji

Profitable Tycoon

6,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:46 pm
Celeste Winterfire
User Image

"House elves?" Celeste turned her attention back to Spike and looked at him like he was a nutter. "You're..joking right?" She asked softly. He had to be joking..well..then again..this was the magical world, something she knew nothing about. Of course, he could've been trying to trick her.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:59 pm
User Image
Spike Marsters
Hufflepuff!

"Yeah, they're these little green guys who are really magically strong. They were enslaved by humans and a lot of people fought against it. Then they helped fight in the Second Wizarding War and they earned their freedom." He stuffed another chunk of steak in his mouth.  

The Gentlemon

mynightmarestays

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:01 pm
User Image

"Call me Professor Powell. I'll be your magical Creatures teacher when you become third years."

((WHOA!! Azarela, this is Post Voldemert))

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:04 pm
Celeste Winterfire
User Image
"They must be really brave then," she said with a nod and drank the last bit of the liquid in her goblett. She glanced back to the teacher, "I-it's nice to meet you Proffessor Powell.." She lightly rubbed her eyes and then returned glancing around at everyone, giving glances at the Slytherin table "They don't seem really friendly do they?"  

Lady Niji

Profitable Tycoon

6,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100

The Gentlemon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:09 pm
User Image
Spike Marsters
Hufflepuff!

"Hello Professor Powell." He turned his attention back to Celeste. "The Second Wizarding War was a scary time. The House Elves saw the ability to help and did. The battle took place here, actually. All over the school. Huh?" He looked over at the Slytherin table. "Nah, they don't like people like us. Muggleborn and half bloods."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:10 pm
User Image

Ronnie looked at the Slytherin Table. "Not all of them are bad. Some are reallt good. One of my best freidns when I came here was actully a Slytherin." He said.

(AZRAEL!! IT'S BEFORE THE SECOND WIZARD WAR!!!))

mynightmarestays

Dangerous Lunatic

Lady Niji

Profitable Tycoon

6,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:15 pm
Celeste Winterfire
User Image

She nodded a bit and looked back to the table. "Well, maybe being here at Hogwarts will make me a little less shy..and Maybe I'll actually be able to make some friends...Like you, Spike"  
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff