Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Ravenclaw Common Room
Boys' Dormitories Ravenclaw Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:41 am
User Image
Archades "Archie" Montague
Firstie - Ravenclaw House

Archades sank onto an empty bed, exhausted. he had been running nearly nonstop lately, and had lately been staying up late trying to study ahead. He had managed to complete that assignment on the Bogie curse, and hoped that it wasn't too horrible. He sprawled back onto his bed with Kestrel hopping to rest on his chest.
"Hey bud. Thanks for helping back there." The redhead trailed one finger down the raven's crest as he thought. He had met a few people already and decided that he would become as smart and as strong as he could - he needed to be able to protect his new friends. He stared up at the ceiling and let out a long sigh before turning in for the night.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:49 pm
User Image
Who am I with? myself
What's my mood? .....
Who/What's on my mind?...........

Zamir had moved rather quickly to the dorms and sat down on his bed. He could not understand the strange feeling that had rushed through him at the out of no where kiss his friend had given him. What prompted this? Why would his friend do such a random thing to him. He just couldn't wrap his head around it. It made no sense. That coupled with the feeling that flowed from their lips confused him further. Perhaps he could consult Xenos about his problem. Xenos had kissed many times before so at least he had a reference point he could trust.

It didn't take long for Zamir to relax. Once he was he layed himself down and wondered if Kan would follow him upstairs or if he would ignore him. Either way he would need to apologize for the rude behavior that he had exhibited.

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Lauraisawesomeobvs

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:53 pm
User Image
User Image
Fourth Year Ravenclaw

You're my heartbreaker

Kangin hightailed it to the dormroom, desperate to fix things with Zamir. He had no idea what had come over him, he had long since known that he was attracted to his friend but he had never expected to actually act on it. Though when he thought about it, Zamir had to have known that he was Kangin's type. The boy had asked out both Xenos and Charon in years past. The three of them were all pale-haired and they were all intelligent. Both were things that Kangin was attracted to. Zamir was a genius after all, there was no way that he had not figured this out. "Please forgive me, Zami!"

Annyeong tto annyeong

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:39 am
User Image
Who am I with? Kangin
What's my mood? ....

Zamir looked up when Kangin came in. By then his strange surge of emotion had calmed and he was back to his relatively normal self. "Nothing to forgive Kangin" he said offering a soft smile.His mind was reeling still despite his outward appearance being calm. The feeling from before was firmly planted in his excellent memory. He really needed to talk to Xenos about this.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Lauraisawesomeobvs

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:43 am
Lauraisawesomeobvs
User Image
User Image
Fourth Year Ravenclaw

You're my heartbreaker

Kangin's nerves were getting the better of him and it took everything he had not to run out of the dorms and only return when he absolutely had to. Even though Zamir seemed mostly okay with what had happened Kangin was panicking about what he had just done. "Can I lay down? I promise not to kiss you again."

Annyeong tto annyeong

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:55 am
User Image
Who am I with? Kangin
What's my mood? ....

"You may" Zamir spoke softly and he shifted so Kangin could lay himself down. The poor boy seemed so flustered.Perhaps he had had a similar reaction. That or he hit his head when he fell to the floor,"If anyone should be apologizing it should be me. I should not have shoved you so hard. The reaction of your spontaneous kiss was rather...startling" Zamir said as he struggled a bit at the end to put the feeling into words. After doing so he went a bit silent. Zamir being startled was new. He'd never really been startled or shocked in such a way in his whole life. It seems again that this boy had pulled a new emotion from within him "curious..." he spoke in almost a whisper to himself.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Lauraisawesomeobvs

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:59 am
User Image
User Image
Fourth Year Ravenclaw

You're my heartbreaker

Kangin placed his body down next to Zamir on his bed, making himself comfortable. He could not believe that he had actually kissed his friend, he had promised himself not to act on his feelings. He knew that it would only cause heartache for himself and problems for Zamir. He looked up at his older friend. "I won't do it again, Zami."

Annyeong tto annyeong

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:04 pm
User Image
Who am I with? Kangin
What's my mood? ....

Zamir looked at his friend for a long moment.
"Why not?" he asked as his curiosity got the better of him. Inside he was fighting with his mind as to why he asked the question. It was rather rude to pry into something that someone had already repeated twice. Besides, it was that person choice as to what they will or will not do. Normally Zamir would keep out of such things and show no interest. But now he could not help but wonder why someone would do something so spontaneously then say they will never do the thing again. He cocked his head slightly as he waited for his friends reply.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Lauraisawesomeobvs

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:07 pm
User Image
User Image
Fourth Year Ravenclaw

You're my heartbreaker

Kangin wrapped his arms around his friend's waist, for some reason he was trying to get as much physical contact in as possible. He was sure that it was because he was afraid that Zamir would run off again and not come back, even though that was not much of an option in the castle. Kangin had no idea why he was being so emotional about things, and he was sure that he was confusing Zamir just as much. "You did shove me off of you and run away, Zami. I think I know what that means."

Annyeong tto annyeong

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:10 pm
User Image
Who am I with? Kangin
What's my mood? ....

"And what exactly does that mean?" he questioned him. As the words left his lips they had a slight sharpness to them that would only appear when Zamir was getting agitated.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Lauraisawesomeobvs

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:14 pm
User Image
User Image
Fourth Year Ravenclaw

You're my heartbreaker

Kangin held onto his friend and sighed. This was the hardest part of their relationship. Kangin always had to be careful about putting words in the older boy's mouth, it was really the only thing that ticked him off to the point where other people could notice. "That I'm a fool."

Annyeong tto annyeong

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:28 pm
User Image
Who am I with? Kangin
What's my mood? agitated

The normally placid expression on Zamir's face changed into a further agitated one.
"Do not beat around the bush Kangin." he stated simply. His friend should know him well enough to know how to answer that.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Lauraisawesomeobvs

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:31 pm
User Image
User Image
Fourth Year Ravenclaw

You're my heartbreaker

Kangin sighed again, trying to figure out exactly what he wanted to say to his friend. If he did not word this to the best of his abilities then he ran the risk of losing Zamir for good. "I'm not sure how to explain what I'm feeling, Zamir. It's really weird for me to not be able to place the right words. I've got feelings for someone who will never reciprocate, and I feel like it keeps happening over and over again. It makes me wonder why I'm such a fool." "

Annyeong tto annyeong

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:37 pm
User Image
Who am I with? Kangin
What's my mood? confused...for once

At those words Zamir felt another odd feeling move through him. On occasion he had felt a similar feeling with Xenos but on a much lesser scale. From his studies of emotions he could determine that he was feeling both hurt by his words and a bit guilty. He had no control over the fact he could not feel emotions to the extent that others can. He could not even say I love you to his mother and father and mean it. From what he could make out from Kangin's odd explanation, Zamir knew that Kan liked him in much the same way that Xenos liked Dante. Yet his words were true. He could not reciprocate those feelings and he didn't know if he ever could. It was that which made him feel two emotions at once. "Let go please" he said in almost a whisper. His body was beginning to shake and his mind was fogging over slightly. Thankfully it was only the two in the dorm at the moment. If anyone else entered he would not know how he'd react.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Lauraisawesomeobvs

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:42 pm
User Image
User Image
Fourth Year Ravenclaw

You're my heartbreaker

Kangin felt his heart sink when his friend spoke. He slowly pulled his arms off of his friend's body and eased himself off of the bed. He knew that he had really stepped in it this time, and he was not sure if there was even a way out of it. He knew that he should have kept his mouth shut, of maybe he just had just admitted his feelings to Zamir in Korean. That way the boy would not have been able to understand what he was saying. He slowly made his way to the door, not sure if he would even be able to speak if he wanted to.

Annyeong tto annyeong

Ravenclaw Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas