Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Ravenclaw Common Room
Ravenclaw Common Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you get the riddle right?
Yes, it was really easy!
56%
 56%  [ 45 ]
No, I got locked out D:
12%
 12%  [ 10 ]
I guessed and I got in O.o
30%
 30%  [ 24 ]
Total Votes : 79

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:50 pm
User Image
User Image

"Xenos was in DADA class and said that he would help me catch up on what I missed, you really should join us, Maisie." Hikari said brightly glad that she would be doing this alone.

When life is hard
you learn to adapt
and face the challenge
with knowledge and
a level head.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:04 pm
Maisie Wood

"Oh, think I should come then, I missed the first class. I'm horrible with directions and all that." Maisie blushed a little at her flaw. "So should we go find a place to practice?"  

Felitala

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:06 pm
User Image

"That's alright. I'll make you a copy of my map tonight if you wish, Miss Wood?" Xenos said smiling slightly at the other girl. "Now if you all have your wands, we can go practice a little before we crack open our books. I believe I forgot to mention we need to read the chapter about wizarding duels in our books. So how about we try the fifth floor? See if there's enough of an empty spot we can practice? " He continued after a moment of thought. Double checking that his wand was where he left it, Xenos waited to make certain the others were ready before they left.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:31 pm
Maisie Wood

"Oh, thank you, and you can call me Maisie." Maisie blushed a little at his words. The fifth floor sounds good to me. Shall we go?" Maisie felt for her wand in her pocket and was ready.  

Felitala

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:10 am
User Image
User Image

Hikari was getting excited about this. "Yes let's do it. On to the 5th floor." She couldn't wait to get started.

When life is hard
you learn to adapt
and face the challenge
with knowledge and
a level head.
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:42 am
User Image

Coming back into the familiar room, Xenos felt another smile cross his face. This had been one of his favorite places to be last year. Glad to see nothing had changed he moved up towards a window, his favorite one to sit in. Taking a seat so he, Xenos watched the first years come in and the stuned expressions on their faces.  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:54 am
User Image
Danny Yahya 1st Year
Ravenclaw

"The common room is quite fantastic, isn't it?" Danny said brightly as he came in and sat in a chair near Xenos. "Haha, it's so blue in here." Danny said laughing lightly as he stretched a bit.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:07 am
User Image

"Fantastic is an understatement. It's probably my favorite room in the whole castle. But it's always a comfortable, never too hot, never too cold. The booksheleves have alot a decent reads. View's spectacular too." Xenos said smiling when the first year joined him. "And blue yes. It makes the star motif on the ceiling look better." He continued gesturing to the well painted ceiling above them. "Always wondered how often they have to repaint it."

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:23 am
User Image
Danny Yahya 1st Year
Ravenclaw

"I think they might repaint it once ever two to three years, so it stays looking new." Danny said thoughtfully as he looked at the paintings. "Though I love reading books, I have found a profound interest in Light Novels from Japan, and of course Manga." He added, laughing lightly as he looked back at Xenos.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:34 am
User Image

"That would make sense. Still it's beautiful and great to look at when your thinking." Xenos said glancing one last time up before returning his gaze to Danny. "Light Novels? I have to admit I'm not familiar with them. Manga I've heard of. Hikari showed me one she got this summer. Haven't read any though." He admitted truthfully. It didn't both Xenos to say he had no knowledge of something. After all how can you learn if you don't ask?

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:40 am
User Image
Danny Yahya 1st Year
Ravenclaw

"Ah, Light Novels are basically a Novelization of a Manga, but it is usually the Light Novel that came before the Manga, though there are times when it's the other way around." Danny explained brightly after a moment of thought.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:49 am
User Image

"Ah alright. Interesting. I wonder if Tomes and Scrolls has some? Maybe I could order one. Any you suggest?" Xenos asked. He had been curious about the manga that Hikari had been so into on carriage ride, and now that he knew they came in actually novel form he just might have to pick one up. It worked though, he needed something new to read anyway. "So Danny, any plans to try out for Qudditch next year? I personally am looking forward to this weekend's tryouts. I wish to be the keeper." He continued after a moment of thought.

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:00 am
User Image
Danny Yahya 1st Year
Ravenclaw

"Well I'm not sure if Scrolls and Tomes have it, I usually just order mine from the internet and have them delivered to my house. I find it more efficient that way." Danny explained to Xenos thoughtfully. "As for Quidditch, I could probably be a beater or a seeker, but I'd have to get a good wiff of the snitch and remember the scent to find it." He added while thinking a bit.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:17 am
User Image

"Oh well then. I guess I'll have to wait till the holiday break and get some then." Xenos said with a shrug. Maybe he could send a letter to his father and see if he couldn't get some ordered for him. That was an idea. He'd have to do that tomorrow. "I think if you used your nose to find the snitch it might count as cheating. But it's always worth a try. I wonder if anyone else will go for it." He continued with a small chuckle. Honestly he didn't think there was a rule that would get them in trouble if Danny used his talents for the position. Won't know till they try.

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Ravenclaw Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash