Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hollywood Gaia

Back to Guilds

a role playing guild were anything is possible...love, action, drama, comedy, thrillers, ect. you name it, and you get it!!! 

Tags: love, action, drama, creating, sci-fi 

Reply zombie Rp
Zombie role playing Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

25 Ivy Vega 52
Vice Captain

Hilarious Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:28 am
]User Image

She opens her garage door "im guessing your the girly girl type" she takes back the gun and gives her a sword "i think you know how to use this" she opens her trunk witch is full of weapons

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

"get in the front of the car at the passengers seat"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:21 pm
User Image
Aine looks at her like shes crazy "why do you need all of this?!You just run away when they come!"That was her method,run away when anything bad comes your way.She walks to the car and sits in it with her arms crossed.  

sweetcheeks147
Crew

25 Ivy Vega 52
Vice Captain

Hilarious Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:25 pm
Ivy chukles "your gonna have to stop running at some point like the words of the great tallehasie (Zombie land lol i loved it) "time to nut up or shut up" even thought were not guys i heard california is safe"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:31 pm
User Image

Lizbeth woke up as the sun light shone through her room. She groaned and sat up looking over to the picture of her husband. "good morning babe" she kissed the picture then set it back on the bed side table. She slipped out of bed in her white night gown and slipped on her panda slippers going through her daily cycle. She sat on her back porch with a cup of coffee and loaded her sniper.

User Image

She set it up and looked around for any zombies though there usually werent many due to her location in the woods.

NeonxPanties

Chatty Phantom

sweetcheeks147
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:32 pm
((Where are we??))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:40 pm
(( near lizbeths house)) "there arent that many zombies i'll go cheek out the house" Ivy keeps the gun ready to shoot and sees lizbeth "would you like to join us"  

25 Ivy Vega 52
Vice Captain

Hilarious Loiterer

NeonxPanties

Chatty Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:48 pm
Lizbeth shrugged and shot two Zombies through the head with one bullet. "better then staying here alone i guess." she went inside and got dressed in her bright red dress that let her move comfortably, didnt weigh much, and was too short to get caught on anything. She then slipped on her running shoes and packed up all her crap then grabbed her husbands picture. She smiled and took the picture out of the frame and folded it putting it in her bra right next to her heart. She went out and threw everything in the car. "ready" she kept her sniper with her. "we should probably stop at the gun store down town."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:49 pm
User Image

"DIE!"

Kazuya brought his boot to the man's zombified face, knocking it off. He jumped and spun, delivering a kick to another zombie's side and tearing off a huge chunk of its body. He pulled out his Colt .45 and MP5k submachine gun and fired rounds into faces, dropping the men and women of hell like flies.  

Tichelle
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

SeigoSempai

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:50 pm
'Haha.... Now you pay!' A german accented english roared, followed by many gunshots.

'Haahahahaaa Ha Hahaha' The german laughed as he killed again and again. He was waiting for someone to find him..  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:51 pm
((I meant like state..))  

sweetcheeks147
Crew

25 Ivy Vega 52
Vice Captain

Hilarious Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:51 pm
"can you drive i tired and i dont know where it is" she sits in the backseat and reasts for a little"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:56 pm
Lizbeth started driving and soon came to town finding two men killing zombies. She frowned and got out of the car taking the keys with her. "theres people" she stood next to the car and started to sniper any extra zombies till the area was clear. "hey!?" she called them over.

NeonxPanties

Chatty Phantom

SeigoSempai

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:00 pm
The german turned his head to the voice,

'You are human jah?'  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:03 pm
She rolled her eyes. "im not that pale." she sighed "were all human uninfected... were going to California will you join us?" she started walking towards the gun shop and checked if it was locked. Luckily it was which meant it hadnt been looted yet. She stepped back and shot off the lock going inside.

NeonxPanties

Chatty Phantom

SeigoSempai

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:05 pm
He nodded then followed her inside, seeing all the guns. 'Vunderbar! Such lovely veapons"! I vill kill some dogs vith this..' He said as he grabbed a shotgun, rifle and a sniper, and clipped them all onto either his back or his belt. He wore and old antique SS Nazi uniform.  
zombie Rp

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff