Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hollywood Gaia

Back to Guilds

a role playing guild were anything is possible...love, action, drama, comedy, thrillers, ect. you name it, and you get it!!! 

Tags: love, action, drama, creating, sci-fi 

Reply Behind stage
Hollywood: OUR BEGINNING Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Armelia VonDei

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:53 pm
User Image

NAME: Mitsuki Koboyashi
FAVORITE TYPE OF MOVIE: Action, horror, romance
CHARACTERISTIC OF YOUR CHARACTER: Loves to have fun, kind, caring, stubborn at times.
REASON FOR BEING IN HOLLYWOOD: She has always been good at acting so she decided to make a career out of it. (Hates paparazzi, though)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:15 pm
MY APPLICATION
User Image

NAME: Akimoto Masahiro
FAVORITE TYPE OF MOVIE: Horror, action, scyfy and zombie apocalypses
CHARACTERISTIC OF YOUR CHARACTER: Humoristic, loves to be around people, hates being alone(it actually scares him a bit), and outgoing
REASON FOR BEING IN HOLLYWOOD: Wants his life to have some interest.

WELCOME TO HOLLYWOOD  

TheXandavar

5,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

NeonxPanties

Chatty Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:48 pm
NAME: Lizbeth Love
FAVORITE TYPE OF MOVIE: action, suspense, horror
CHARACTERISTIC OF YOUR CHARACTER: sassy, outgoing, friendly, calm, smooth operator, always has an answer
REASON FOR BEING IN HOLLYWOOD: She loves the spot light and all the ways she can portray herself but usually avoids comedy because she doesn't consider herself funny but very dramatic.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:39 pm
User Image
NAME: Nani "Nan" Shiroshi
FAVORITE TYPE OF MOVIE: Horror, Comedy, Zombie, Action, Romance, Scy-fy.
CHARACTERISTIC OF YOUR CHARACTER: She is really outgoing and sweet. She loves to be around people, although isn't afraid to stand up for herself and what she believes in. She can be a loud mouth sometimes, and easily gets into fights. She likes to joke around and have a good time.
REASON FOR BEING IN HOLLYWOOD: She wants to make a name for herself and figures starting here is the best way to go.

E p ii c C u p c a k e

Anxious Fatcat

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50

Voice of the Ancients
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:03 pm
User Image (hehe forgive me I always picture this character looking like Jim)

Name: Alistair Rutherford

Favorite type of movie: Adventure, scifi, and sometimes romance

Characteristics of you character: He's short tempered and some what of a bad boy. He's rebellious and loves to disagree. He's sarcastic and he's extremely sly and street smart. However underneath all that he's actually really sweet and wants to change for the better.

Reason for being in Hollywood: He was always a very good stage actor and his parents thought that he should try out for movies. It's unknown if he really wanted that for himself though.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:27 am
User ImageNAME: Mizukee
FAVORITE TYPE OF MOVIE: Murder Mystery. War. Romance.
CHARACTERISTIC OF YOUR CHARACTER: Has a short fuse and doesn't like to be bothered much. However he always is nice to his fans because he can't stand actors who are never nice to fans. He always does things that will please them and sometimes takes suggestions from them.
REASON FOR BEING IN HOLLYWOOD: Likes movies. Family wanted him too. Wants to be nice to fans.  

dpmep ocp 56

XxEmoLivingxX

5,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:07 pm
The Beginning.........................
HOLLYWOOD: A district in the middle of the city of Los Angeles, California whos icons include the Hollywood sign, the Hollywood Walk of Fame, Graumann's Chinese Theater and the Kodak Theater. The neighborhood is currently under gentrification. (urban dictionary)

HERE ....I THINK I AM GOING TO PICK MODS JUST ....PUT ......I WANT TO BE A MOD IN YOUR NEXT POST IN BIG FONT ^-^  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:09 pm
I HAVE BEEN CHOSEN TO STAY!!!!!! whee !
Mitsuki Koboyashi
Nani "Nan" Shiroshi
Mizukee
Elena Lockwood
Kazuya Mishima
Akimoto Masahiro
Sai
a Ha'atoa  

XxEmoLivingxX

5,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Afu_Infinite

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:12 am
MY APPLICATION

User Image
Name: Saia Ha'atoa

Favorite Type of Movie: Adventure, Thriller, Horror, Action, Sci-Fi, Romance

Characteristics: Saia is a power forward energy type of person in a calm, serene type of way. Despite his size, Saia likes to stay away from trouble and just have a good time. His unwieldy optimism is not always received in the best way, but whether you like it or not, Saia does not care. As long as everyone is having a good time, that is all Saia is looking for.

Reason for being in Hollywood: Drama is never Saia's scene, but it is on stage. His interest in people as a social being has made him able to portray different people of different lifestyles and looks to use them to entertain. It is a gig for now, but looks to make this an undying passion.

WELCOME TO HOLLYWOOD  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:31 pm
guys lets start rp ing ....
*walks down the street looks at the floor* i wish i was famous..... sad  

XxEmoLivingxX

5,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Behind stage

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items