Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hollywood Gaia

Back to Guilds

a role playing guild were anything is possible...love, action, drama, comedy, thrillers, ect. you name it, and you get it!!! 

Tags: love, action, drama, creating, sci-fi 

Reply Horror Rp
Mad Doctor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haha_Ohhfunny

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:35 pm
Being put to sleep was not a goal for him. Kyle laid there quietly looking over at Jasper.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:58 pm
"good boy now tell me do you feel any pain at all" she stood there tilting her head staring at him.  

NeonxPanties

Chatty Phantom

Haha_Ohhfunny

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:03 pm
"No." Kyle said in a low whisper.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:08 pm
"oh goood" she pet him gently "hungry at all?"  

NeonxPanties

Chatty Phantom

Haha_Ohhfunny

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:10 pm
"W-what kind of food? What is it?" Kyle said looking around the room tired of the same setting, he hated hospitals so much.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:17 pm
"just normal yummy food" she shrugged "if i undo your binds will you follow me? were in the middle of the hospital so you wouldnt be able to find your way out without a doctor" she smiled generously.  

NeonxPanties

Chatty Phantom

Haha_Ohhfunny

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:19 pm
"Y-yes." Kyle said quietly feeling a little bit better getting to be free from this bed.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:39 pm
Dr.Mays helped him out and waited for him to stand.  

NeonxPanties

Chatty Phantom

Haha_Ohhfunny

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:41 pm
Kyle got up and stood next to Dr.Mays. Im not insane am I? He thought to himself.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:02 pm
"follow me" she walks out of the room leaving alex and jasper alone. She went to the left down a hall. She went to the elevator and pushed the button waiting for it.  

NeonxPanties

Chatty Phantom

Haha_Ohhfunny

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:05 pm
Kyle looked at the doors in the hallway. Where is everyone? He thought wondering where everyone is.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:24 am
Jasper awoke not long after, a benefit of his giant metabolism. What had they dosed him with? He guessed some sort of elephant tranquilizer. Bloody elephants...  

SeigoSempai

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

NeonxPanties

Chatty Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:20 am
As the elevator arrived she stepped to the side insisting he go first. "pleasure hurry im afraid the cafeteria closes in an hour or so and we wouldnt want you going without your food for the night" there were not alot of windows in this hallway but from what her clock said it was 9pm.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:23 am
Kyle walked in and stood in the elevator quietly thinking about what they had to eat.

Haha_Ohhfunny

NeonxPanties

Chatty Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:27 am
Dr.Mays stepped in and the door closed. There were 201 buttons, 100 on one side and 101 on the other. She pushed 20 and they started to go down from 54.  
Horror Rp

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff