Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fallout 3

Back to Guilds

The Original Fallout 3 Guild. 

Tags: Fallout, fallout 3, vault boy, vault, original 

Reply Wasteland Tales: Fanfics/RP
The Capital Wasteland {Fallout 3 RP} [Accepting/Open] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:01 pm
((She's well hidden, consider yourself at 'Caution' XD you don't see her, but you hear her. So you know she's somewhere nearby, but don't see her))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:04 pm
((Lol whoops xD))  

Gray_In_Ur_Pokitz

Gray_In_Ur_Pokitz

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:13 pm
"Alright anyways if your scared enough kill me! i don't care..." Said Tory outloud, putting his bullets and his 10 mm Pistol down. "Kill me! You don't know me, so kill me girl give me your best shot unless the bullet you fired early on was your best!" Said Tory.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:27 pm
Meanwhile Tory's dog Kicky was searching for people he then finds a Diner. "WOOF" Said Kicky sniffing up a Napkin. Kicky then Growls and sniffs the ground following the Scent.  

Gray_In_Ur_Pokitz

Gray_In_Ur_Pokitz

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:32 pm
"Grrr....WOOF!" Said Kicky looking at the Abandoned building as he runs inside and follows the Scent. "Grrr..." Growled Kicky. "BARK BARK BARK BARK!" Barked Kicky Scratching the door.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:37 pm
A shot struck Tory's pistol and launched it away. "Your dog stole my shell stash!" Lilah said with a pout, "Put it down on the ground and step back with all your pets."  

Zylo the Wolfbane

Gray_In_Ur_Pokitz

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:41 pm
Kicky then tries to knock down the door but couldn't. "BARK BARK BARK!" Barked Kicky Scratching at the door again.

"Alright Kid didn't need to shoot my gun away" Said Tory backing away to his Brahmin and Skippy. "HEY WHERES KICKY?" Asked Tory as he looks around for Kicky but did not move an inch.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:02 pm
Lilah frowns and walks to the window, looking down at Tory, "Your dog is at my door, and you should call him off." She said, crossing her arms firmly, looking down at Tory with a faint pout.  

Zylo the Wolfbane

Gray_In_Ur_Pokitz

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:15 pm
Tory whistles as loud as he can so Kicky could hear him. "DARN IT KICKY GET OVER HERE!!" Shouts Tory. "He doesn't listen, throw some Suger Bombs out your Window he goes crazy for em i don't have any in my Brahmins sack." Said Tory winking at Skippy.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:25 pm
Skippy then sneaks around some buildings and tries to look for some 10 mm ammo and Tory's 10 mm Pistol. After a 7 minute search Skippy then finds Tory's 10 mm Pistol and some Ammo. "WOOF" Said Skippy going over to Tory and puts his Pistol in Tory's Pistol Case. "Thanks Skippy." Whispered Tory as he faced forward.  

Gray_In_Ur_Pokitz

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:07 pm
Lilah stepped to the side of the window and grabbed a drainage pipe, climbing down quickly after strapping her rifle to her back. She landed and pulled Boomey out of her messenger bag, she approached Tory cautiously, "Can I have my shells back?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:12 am
Tory puts down her shotgun shells. "Looks like that Shotgun is in bad condition want me to fix her up fer ya?" Asked Tory in a polite way. "I'll do it for free." Said Tory, Whistling. Kicky then comes and goes beside Tory.  

Gray_In_Ur_Pokitz

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:39 pm
"It's perfectly fine, it's supposed to look that way." Lilah said, skipping up and grabbing her shells before bouncing back and looking up at Tory, her shotgun held at her side casually, "You're not ugly enough to be a Raider." She said thoughtfully. "So you're either a merc, a scavenger, or someone who got lost." She said with a nod, "So why ya here Mister? This place is mostly scaved out, what's left is mostly my personal ammo stashes and Doc Lesko's stuff."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:08 am
"I'm here to collect some fire ant nectar could probably make a few caps out of it rare stuff you know hehe.." Said Tory patching up his Pistol. "Oh yes if you happen to find any fire ant nectar i'll give you 10 caps for each one you have deal?" Tory asked, giving Lilah 10 Frag Grenades. "A complimentary gift from me to you, might need it incase of them Super Mutie attacks, wait are there any Super Mutant attacks here?" Asked Tory.  

Gray_In_Ur_Pokitz

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:49 pm
Lilah shook her head, "Nah, the mutants don't come around here, it's only me and Doc Lesko out here, I think I'm too young for them to do whatever they do with people, and the Doc almost never leaves his lab." She explained, taking the grenades and looking at them, "Besides, there's no more fire ants here Mister, they all died a long time ago, Doc Lesko says that all the ants inside the metro station are nice now, but I don't like it down there, it's pretty creepy." She stowed the grenades away in her bag.  
Wasteland Tales: Fanfics/RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff