Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hollywood Gaia

Back to Guilds

a role playing guild were anything is possible...love, action, drama, comedy, thrillers, ect. you name it, and you get it!!! 

Tags: love, action, drama, creating, sci-fi 

Reply Vampire Rp
The Vampire RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Voice of the Ancients
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:49 pm
(brb I'm gonna take a nap)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:51 pm
'Good... Now please.. This will help our kind in the long run..' He said, releasing her.  

SeigoSempai

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

sallylikecookies
Vice Captain

5,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:04 pm
She looked at him with sad eyes then sighed,looking at the ground clutching her stuffed rabbit to herself.How..im already miserable...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:32 pm
Ivy was walking home one day all alone ((can some one bite me its ok if you dont i'll just make a fake person real quick))  

25 Ivy Vega 52
Vice Captain

Hilarious Loiterer

Voice of the Ancients
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:20 pm
Razvon: http://fav.me/d1g0n5s / http://fav.me/d2qxj5r

First time you screamed at me I should have made you leave.

Razvon looked at her without speaking. He didn't need the added stress of a childish vampire like herself. He also didn't need the stress of being with a somewhat arrogant vampire.

I should have known it would be so much better. I hope you're missing me, I hope I made you see that I'm gone forever

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:49 pm
It was dark and she was alone "yup im lost" she sits alone next to a tree scared  

25 Ivy Vega 52
Vice Captain

Hilarious Loiterer

sallylikecookies
Vice Captain

5,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:20 pm
Oracle walks over to the male and smiled."Im sorry if Im messing anything up,I will leave so you can plan in peace,"She said softly holding onto her rabbit,walking from them.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:26 pm
she desides to starts moving again except this time she falls flat on her face scratching herself up and she starts to bleed owwwwWW Wow but im ok im not gonna cry" she gets up and keeps moving ((last chance to bite her take it while its right come on you know you want to))  

25 Ivy Vega 52
Vice Captain

Hilarious Loiterer

sweetcheeks147
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:44 pm
Afina stood outside a small bar,it was on the bad side of town so nobody would miss whoever she took.A man arouns 30 came up to her and asked if he could walk her home,he smelled of alcohol and his speech was slurred,but she said yes.They walked into an alley and she turned to him."I don't want you to walk me any farther."She stood on her tiptoes and looked like she was about to kiss him but turned her head to his neck and bit deeply,his scream was not heared.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:55 pm
(Sweeteipea?) she looks at the cut and notices it wont stop she walks near the alley letting the smell of her blood fill the air (im making it hard not to bite me XD just kidding)  

25 Ivy Vega 52
Vice Captain

Hilarious Loiterer

Hi im Amanda

6,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:27 pm
Nina just walked out from the hospital,she was in there because of her serious asthma.She was walking out alone trying to walk to her house.she didn't have a car and she already missed the bus.
User Image''I hope this day doesn't get any worse.'' Nina sighed  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:04 am
'Amelia...I'll protect you forever....we'll get through this, I promise. We will never be alone...' Those words lingered in Elliot's mind, his heart filling with sorrow at the thought of that day when he lost his sister those many years ago. He was walking by himself, his head down until he sensed someone's presence. He looked at Nina and smiled faintly, "Hello. What is a lovely lady doing out here by herself?"  

Meroko-chii

Hi im Amanda

6,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:01 am
''Well nothing much,I'm just trying to find my way to my apartment.'' Nina said softly
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:45 am
Ivys was walking home when she got takled bitten then left to die the whole time she was screaming at the top of her lungs but its was to late she was bitten she was gonna be a vampire he made her drink his blood to  

25 Ivy Vega 52
Vice Captain

Hilarious Loiterer

Meroko-chii

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:50 am
Elliot smiled, "Would you like me to assist you? It's not safe for a girl to walk by herself..."  
Vampire Rp

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff