Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hollywood Gaia

Back to Guilds

a role playing guild were anything is possible...love, action, drama, comedy, thrillers, ect. you name it, and you get it!!! 

Tags: love, action, drama, creating, sci-fi 

Reply War Rp
World War 3!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

broadwaybabe325
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:56 pm
Lucia sat down on an old crate that once held ammo and she stared at a wall as she took a long drag from the ciggarette.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:58 pm
" No problem, name's kuno by the way. You?" Kuno replied as he pocketed the lighter.  

zodiacmaster231

Meroko-chii

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:00 pm
"I am Hyun-su. You are Japanese, right, Kuno?" Hyun-su asked, taking a drag from his cigerette.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:15 pm
" Yeah, I am. Your Korean, right?" replied Kuno, also taking a drag on his cigerette.  

zodiacmaster231

Meroko-chii

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:09 am
Hyun-su nodded, "Yes, I am. It is difficult to be in this American military when so many hate you." he said, looking at then ground before looking at Kuno.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:30 am
Kuno chuckled after hearing that. " I know. It's like they hate you for something that your country did and pins the blame on you." he replied back, looking at the sky.  

zodiacmaster231

Meroko-chii

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:29 pm
Hyun-su nodded, "Yes...at times I wished I wasn't Korean, but I'm happy to be who I am."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:18 pm
"I agree with you there." Kuno said as he put out the last of his cigerette. "Well at least I made one friend here. I'll be heading to the barracks now. See ya." he then turned and started walking towards the barracks on base.  

zodiacmaster231

broadwaybabe325
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:23 pm
Lucia squished the butt of her ciggarette under her boot before making sure her hand gun and machine gun were fully loaded... She had a few grenades on her belt buckle as well.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:43 pm
Hyun-su nodded, watching Kuno walk off. He placed the remains of the cigerette onto the ground before stepping on it, walking with his sniper at hand.  

Meroko-chii

broadwaybabe325
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:45 pm
"What happened to your eye?" She asked softly as he passed her.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:12 am
Lance corporal jones walked out of the barracks. "Man i'm bored." He said sticking his hands in his pockets. Both his pistols were holstered by his side and his rifles were strapped to his back. He saw a girl sitting on a crate and looked at her. "Hello." He said stopping.
(He doesn't have wings like in the picture.)  

dpmep ocp 56

broadwaybabe325
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:15 am
"Hi." She said as she placed and locked the ammo catridge back into her hand gun.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:18 am
"So..." He said feeling a little awkward. "What made you join the army." He asked. He reached into his pocket and pulled out and empty pack of smokes. "Damn, I'm out." He said. He threw the old pack away. He only smoked marlboro reds so he couldn't smoke unless he bought more.  

dpmep ocp 56

broadwaybabe325
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:21 am
"Growing up like I did pushed me to it. Plus, I'm the sniper of the group..." She referred to being in one of the sniper positions if needed at some certain time.  
War Rp

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff