Welcome to Gaia! ::

GGN Moderators' Guild - NOW OPEN

Back to Guilds

We are a guild of Captains, Vice Captains, and Crew helping out those of similar rank in need and working with developers to improve guilds. 

Tags: Captain, Vice Captain, Crew 

Reply Resources & Discussion
New Updates, so what do we think? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pilotslover

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:37 am
gecloud
hold it i found something functional the thing to edit the guild home and the join request things are no longer half size. so thay finally fixed that blunder.

OMG something useful! XD  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:31 am
Come on people, the developers have done more for us in the last year than in the past 5. Give them a break already.  

mamarita

Generous Guildswoman

Pilotslover

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:44 am
Sorry Rita.

Removing the guild announcements from their own balloon/bubble has caused a lot of issues and everything else that's been done in the last year has been pretty cosmetic.

The guild code needs to be rewritten and brought up to spec with the rest of the site, that they're so far behind the rest of Gaia is a bit of a joke.

I don't mean to seem so ungrateful but it just seems this is all front and no trousers ...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:10 pm
Hay there working on it but so far the only real update that has a function for the 5 years is the "remove" function (just saw it last week) otherwise all the other updates i'd say they can *mumbles something about the backside* the new post style is s**t (it bounces around the screen on a wii and bunches it all together on a pc)) the new buttons though they look better we could do without. (same with the new home page look) the shrinking of the homepage and join request was pointless. (they fixed it now) and overall the announcement as notices has killed 2 of my favorite guilds.
so if it was up to me i'd just put the guilds back to how they were last year and fix the announcement system before anymore guilds die off.  

gecloud

Dangerous Prophet

9,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Resources & Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers