Pride Ramblings Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zephira738

Timid Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:48 am

rofl, I know, I know you did XD I just...fail at life a little.

And oooh, iteeeems? Really? That is SO coolbeans! And MISSIONS? I can hardly waaaaait~

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:29 am
Yes~ I really want to introduce the Missions forum and a good way of doing that is also by contests! I need to speak with other pride leaders about it.. -le sigh- ^^; Will have to work hard to bring it together.

YES! Since the others have it~ I feel like theyd get neglected since the last three don't have items. Deck them out and we'd be set!

Will also need to get Nyoka, Vailea, Tsura and others items too. For the royal family? :3

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Sergeant Sargent

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:26 pm
Looking for RP for a cheetah cub named Tarou! Personality blurb:

Quote:
This vain boy is always preening. Even though his pelt is not as striking as his father or siblings, he believes he is the most handsome of the bunch and in fact he may be right. Appearances matter, even for a fighter, and he's determined to make a good impression. He's cunning, a smooth talker, and pretty self-absorbed. His sense of right and wrong is pretty loose considering where he grew up, but he does have some sense of honor. To him being honorable means loyalty, keeping your promises and being a hard working member of his pride. Everything else is negotiable.

Certain things are definitely beneath him. He's not one to hold a grudge or attack someone weaker than himself. These things are highly dishonorable.

He's looking to become fighter currency when he grows up, so he needs lots of RPs. I'm open to just about anything (except mate plots). Also note that his mother is not in the pride and no one knows about her except his father.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:12 pm
I could always toss his sister at him. Imbra's never one to turn down a tussle, and can't seem to avoid her siblings.  

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

Sergeant Sargent

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:17 pm
That'd be awesome, Fey! ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:22 am
Thought let you all know, to head on over to the announcements!
For our secretly given out awards for the awsome!

[ AWARDS CEREMONY! ]

KuroiNera

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:17 pm
Hey ! LISTEN~!
- Nyeusi'akiki ♂ [ Day Dreamer427 ]

Wants plots~ [ Here ] if you want to plot with her.

+ HEY GUYS! I edited the post but WHATS UP!
How is everyone!
Is everyone ready for the missions forum opening!? What do you guys think? I need some feedback ;D!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:13 pm
I own Baridi vivuli x and I am loving the misisons forum, I would love to find someone to maybe plot an assassination with (my female being an entertainer can lure them)

I would be interested in anything really just pm me or goto my plot thread smile  

robot kittio

Lorne_Sionn

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:20 pm
Tabia needs Rping, she is up for anything...PM me if you want a plot with this lovely lady. XD

razz ersonality:. Tabia is a survivor and she is very comfortable within the confines of her fur. She enjoys her role as entertainer for the Pride, and uses all of her sultry, sensual, passions to move the objectives of the Pride forward that are entrusted to her. Tabia is wickedly shrewd, and knows exactly how to use her training and her extreme femininity to get what is needed from her marks. Make no mistake however, Tabia is loyal without question to the Pride and will easily kiss and then kill any feline that they ask her to without hesitation. She is a chameleon and adapts into whatever role she needs to, from demure and innocent, to sassy and spirited, to an elegant seductress, but underneath it all is a very clear, very observant and very shrewd, very complex mind.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:03 am
With her moving up in rank, Tabia - I would like to throw Katapatan at her, only because she thinks the rank is only for.. 'beautiful' girls who CANT fight. She doesn't believe herself beautiful as well- so many an encounter with someone who CAN fight AND be beautiful? Yea know? ^^;; I love rp for Kata. ( maybe also a mission to take on so they could go up in points ;D )

Baridi - Same thing, I'd throw Katapatan ( She is soon to be adol so I'm playing her as adol ;; ) That maybe they can go on a mission together - Kata maybe may mess up? And Baridi help her? Or something?
+ ALSO Can offer Bugie [/ Black buggie his split personality ] As he is more darker and does all the ic 'assassination' missions.
But her being a queen- would she mind someone coming in and just killing someone else? In an assassination? Would she think lower of the pride because they aid with that? ;-;.. I dunno.

+ AND THANK YOU FOR THE MISSION COMPLIMENT! WE WORKED VERY HARD AND GLAD YOU LIKE IT! <333333

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:33 am
We also have are welcoming Rosales, ( Owner Iris Virus )
User Image
Back in to the nera! After long awaited XD; <3 But he was an original member when it firsts started up. So your character COULD have known OF him. Etc? <3 He HAS been in the pride.. just >_>;.. not active but is trying to get back in to the game! So he needs some help! RP WITH HIM <3333

So anyone who is seeking rp. He is up for some too!

[ CLICK HERE ] < For the plot thread.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:32 pm
Chi Sohma

Baridi - Same thing, I'd throw Katapatan ( She is soon to be adol so I'm playing her as adol ;; ) That maybe they can go on a mission together - Kata maybe may mess up? And Baridi help her? Or something?
+ ALSO Can offer Bugie [/ Black buggie his split personality ] As he is more darker and does all the ic 'assassination' missions.
But her being a queen- would she mind someone coming in and just killing someone else? In an assassination? Would she think lower of the pride because they aid with that? ;-;.. I dunno.

+ AND THANK YOU FOR THE MISSION COMPLIMENT! WE WORKED VERY HARD AND GLAD YOU LIKE IT! <333333

I'd love for Vivuli to help her maybe cover up a mistake? like maybe a bad deal gone wrong during a trade?!

I'd love assassination with black bugie xD After what Vivuli has been through she would not look down, in a way the death of her pride and family brought upon a darker hatred but perhaps if bugie kinda manipulates her into accepting the assisination more that would be good for both personalities

I love the missions helps get my rp going for her way to council and bonus's too  

robot kittio

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:39 pm
Zero and Below
Chi Sohma

I'd love for Vivuli to help her maybe cover up a mistake? like maybe a bad deal gone wrong during a trade?!

I'd love assassination with black bugie xD After what Vivuli has been through she would not look down, in a way the death of her pride and family brought upon a darker hatred but perhaps if bugie kinda manipulates her into accepting the assisination more that would be good for both personalities

I love the missions helps get my rp going for her way to council and bonus's too

Alrighty. Ill try up an get some plot started with the assassinations. I'd really like more assassinations on record~ X3
So yea.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:30 pm
alright just fling me a pm I am up for any missions! I should especially try to plot the assassination with some type of plot since Vivuli wants to be council and maybe it could relate to the area of counselling if she makes it there?  

robot kittio

kn staff

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:55 pm
The Mission forum has updates: [ Here ]
+ The new update is basically making missions available for all ranks ( low and high ) to participate in missions. You are only restricted if your character is low ranking, but that does not mean you can't do missions. ^_^

KuroiNera

KuroiNera says: Also, regarding the mass family moving ( Aiko's litter ). Is no cause for alarm. If you are not apart of the litter, you shouldn't have anything to worry about. These are decisions were OOCly made by their own owners for their own reasons.

+ We also have new rules set in place so please be aware of them [ HERE ]. Which also make different rules more clear mainly about Hybrids and Sexuality in characters.

[IC] Kuroi'Nera Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff