Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Staff Table Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mynightmarestays

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:40 pm
Ronnie Powell: Ex-Auroa and Care of Magical Creatures Teacher
User Image

"Ah. Well he reginzed the spell effect that was use so I was in safe hands." He said as he started to eat some mash potatos.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:56 pm
User Image
Professor Anyanka Swan

Anya nodded again and ate another bite of her food. With a heavy sigh, she pushed her plate forward. "Wonnie, I'm a might bit tired. I'm goin ta head up to me quarters. See you at mornin' meal, then?" She gave him a sideways smile.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

mynightmarestays

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:02 pm
User Image

Ronnie nodded hsi head. "I'll see you in the morning then. Night." he said with a smile.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:09 pm
User Image
{ Professor Icarus Skylar }

User Image

"Leaving already? I only just got here..." Icarus pouted as he slid past the backs of chairs to his own. He pulled his chair out and swung his body into it. It was graceful, as he was used to being in the air. It didn't phase him to be in that beautiful air. It only bothered him when he landed into his chair. Landing on the ground made Icarus mentally groan.

He glanced around the Great Hall. His eyebrows knitted together,
"Not many Slytherins this time around, huh?"

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Luckily, our staff includes a lot of beautiful women…

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:21 am
User Image
Professor Anyanka Swan

"Whut? Oy, some o' the staff actually show up for sortin' and then have to teach in the morn', Professor Skylar. I'll be goin' now." She nodded to him then waved to Ronnie, before her back and gracefully walking out.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:04 am
User Image
Quidditch Referee and Flying Instructor

User Image

Icarus smirked, taking a small sip of Pumpkin Juice as he watched Anya walk away, "See you soon then," he whispered mostly to himself. He was completely distracted.

Icarus leaned back in his chair enjoying the view of Anya walking down the Great Hall to the door. Why were the female teachers so good looking? It pained Icarus to watch them walk and to hear them talk. It was as though the Headmistress was trying to poison his mind. Hiring all these female teachers and expecting him to be decent. He sighed. All the things that the Headmistress would do to him should he fail to follow the rules. Icarus shivered from the thought.

User Image

Luckily, our staff includes a lot of beautiful women. Beautiful women… which I may hit on… I hope.

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

wordswithoutmercy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:25 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

Just as she was about to step into the Great Hall Gemini passed by one of her fellow teachers, Professor Swan, a Ravenclaw and teacher of muggle studies. Gemini gave the woman a small smile and nodded her head in acknowledgement before heading into the Great Hall. The sorting hat ceremony had already finished as students were now busy making friends and eating. Looking over at the Gryffindor table Gemini noticed that most of the first years were females. That was alright, she was just glad to have some new students to begin teaching. She truly did love her job as Hogwart's teacher of astronomy, and she loved it even more when students were enthusiastic about her class.

After a few moments she continued on her way down to the staff table where three other teachers now sat; a Hufflpuff and two Slytherins. Well, to be more exact, the three sitting at the table were Professor Necaz, Professor Powell, and Professor Skylar. Smiling at them she made her way to her seat and sat down putting a napkin on her lap. As she began to fill her plate she spoke to the three of them only glancing up from time to time. "Good evening everyone. Sorry I'm late. I was working on getting my office ready for this year." Pausing she took a bite of her mashed potatoes. Once she was done with that bite she continued, "How was everyone's summer?" Everything the twenty-four year old woman did was elegant and classy. That was how her mother had taught her to be as a child and it sort of just stuck with her over the years.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:32 pm
User Image

Ronnir finished his plate. He grabbed the pudding and cake and piled it on his plate. Then he saw another Professor and waved. "Hello. Mine was full of in and out of Hostipals for my heart and traveling around Germany." He said with a smile. He ate a spoonful of pudding.

mynightmarestays

Dangerous Lunatic

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:39 pm
User Image

User Image

Icarus smiled as Professor Gemini sat just a few seats away from him. He leaned his head back for a second before leaning forward and onto the left arm of his chair to talk to her, "My summer was grand," he said gently,"but it lacked a component which I searched for mercilessly," Icarus sighed. Every professor at Hogwarts knew that Icarus was single and alone. They knew it because he was very flirtatious with the female professors.

Icarus flew every day on his broom, trying to find and impress the right someone he couldn't find. As he was once the Team Captain for the Slytherin team, he had had many opportunities for a girlfriend, but not one relationship lasted. It wasn't because he was rude; his friend was worse than he was and he was already married. Icarus' relationships just never worked out.

Coming back to where he was currently, Icarus cleared his throat,
"How about you? How was your summer?"

User Image

Luckily, our staff includes a lot of beautiful women. Beautiful women… which I may hit on… I hope.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:45 pm
User Image

User Image User Image

Duskina, who was sitting right beside Professor Skylar, Rolled her eyes somewhat as the two of the teachers talked about....what was it? Cell phones? She didn't know what those were exactly. She just rolled her eyes and they began talking about their summers. Her summer was spent in her home in Trannsylvania. Nothing spectactular really. She had been trying to piece back the broken bits of her heart. She thought she could never find love again, thats what she wanted to believe. She kept quiet and took a sip of the blood in her glass.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Fangirl of many things

wordswithoutmercy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:25 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

Listening to the two of them talk Gemini ate her food. Frowning ever so slightly whenever Professor Ronnie mentioned having to go in and out of the hospital for his heart problems. All the staff knew about the man's heart problems and knew that he chose to go to a muggle hospital instead of St. Mungo's. Nodding ever so slightly she wiped her mouth with a napkin before responded. "Well, I'm glad you're back for another year Professor." She smiled before turning her attention to Professor Skylar, or rather yet, Professor Icarus. All the women staff members knew about his flirtatious nature and typically never took it personally. Being the romantic type Gemini would sometimes find herself falling for that Slytherin charm of his, but would instantly snap herself out of that state. It was against the headmistress' rules for two teachers to be involved romantically during the school year, unless they were married, which none of the teachers were.

Gemini had to bite back a small laugh at Icarus' statement on how his summer lacked something. No questions needed to be asked as she already knew what he meant. After taking a sip of her pumpkin juice she responded to Professor Icarus' question, "Most of my summer was spent going to dad's quidditch matches with mum. He's debating on retiring from quidditch after this season. Mum doesn't think he should, but he feels like it's time to put away the broom and spend more time with mum." Both of her parents had been famous quidditch players at one point. Nowadays her mum was a house wife and her dad was still playing quidditch as the captain for the Falmouth Falcons. Gemini had never been big into quidditch as she could barely ride a broom.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:37 pm
User Image

User Image

"That's truly a shame," Icarus tilted his head at Professor Gemini's news about her father,"he was quite talented," Icarus meant it too. He used to attend many Quidditch games as a child and would take note on different techniques used. Over the years, he had not seen anything like Professor Gemini's father. That man could control a broom so steadily that not even the wind could make it falter.

Icarus smiled reassuringly at Professor Gemini before adding,
"I'm sure that he will stick with Quidditch. It's in his blood now... you can't simply just forget it. Everything you look at becomes something Quidditch related,"

Icarus smiled his charming smile before looking to his other side where Professor Duskina was sitting."You see,"Icarus held up his goblet,"This glass reminds me of Quidditch even now as we speak..."

User Image

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

Kikara_sensei

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image
Proffessor de Grey had ust awoken from his deep slumber, in which he had some very odd dreams. Not unusuall for him of course, but odd they still were. He made himself a cup of coffe (He always did prefer muggle coffe to other magical bevrages) and saundered over to his wardrobe. He dress himself then proceeded out the door and toward the smell of cooked pork, seasonings a-many, and a slew of of other dishes.

Realizing the time he hastened his pace, trying to squeeze in time for a bite or two before his first class. A bit late perhaps, but he arrived none the less. What stood before him was a work of art. He was unaware of who crafted such a glorious obect; the double doors to the great hall had caught his gaze. Truely marvelous, an extrordinary piece of work it was, but more pressing matters were at hand. His mission was to assault the staff table's assortment of treats, and leave no survivors...

As he sat at his chair he immideatally dug into the roasted Pig and mashed potatoes. He may be old and frail, but his teeth were things of legend. He was a well fed man, and he many times in the past had gathered food for the school. -Ah the old days, when boys and girls were anxious to learn. Hmph- he thought, recalling the previous years he had spent in the extravegant building. He had sooner finished his plate than Harry Potter would catch the golden snitch, then started to mingle with the rest of the teachers.

"How are we doing today Miss Mills, Icarus, Ronnie, oh.... and the rest! He laughed smiling at all of them, he knew that they all cared about their students deep down, it's just a bit more well hidden for some. Joining in the conversation (or at least the part he caught), He said "My my, how I love to see your father play quidditch, it'll be a shame if he retired now. Though he's getting a bit on the aged side, soon he'll turn out like me; an incompotent old fart" he ended with a bit of humor. He took a sip of the fire whiskey that had found it's way into his goblet as he listened to the chatter of the teachers and students alike.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:57 am
Ronnie Powell: Ex-Auroa, Hufflepuff Head, Potions Teacher
User Image

"You should see my brother-in-law play. He's Amazing. Last I knew, My nephew wants to be the Hufflepuff Seeker. I've seen him play with his father. I think next year, Hufflepuff will have a good team. I wonder how it will turn out this year with all the houses." Ronnie said. He waved to de Grey.

mynightmarestays

Dangerous Lunatic

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:33 am
User Image

User Image

"Your brother-in-law couldn't hold a candle to the way Professor Gemini's father could," Icarus took another sip of pumpkin juice,"I'm sorry to be the one who tells you," He gently brushed the hair from his cold eyes as he remembered parts of the game he had watched of Professor Gemini's father. He shook his head as he put the goblet down.

Icarus looked over at Duskina,
"You're awfully quiet, my dear," he tilted his head cockily, "Are you scheming?"

Icarus knew that all that he had said in that one second would cause a fuss. He didn't care, however, as he was perhaps one of the most well toned men sitting there. Then there was the fact that the Headmistress favored him most... or so he thought."Come now, speak your lovely mind,"

User Image

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff