Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Fifth Floor Corridor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:01 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikari nodded. "Yeah Okami is my light creature. I also have a dark creature, her name is Crahi, she's a raven." Hikari paused before continuing. Okami seemed rather happy to be out and about again. Hikari continued "The way you get them really is by becoming powerful in an element then one day just trying to summoning it. Many times you get a dream that involve the animal you'll get but sometimes it just happens." She knew how silly it must seem but that was how it was elemental magic. Elemental magic being another name for Salem magic.

When life is hard
you learn to adapt
and face the challenge
with knowledge and
a level head.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:13 pm
Maisie Wood

Maisie thought over what Kari said as she kept petting and watching Okami. "What do you mean by 'powerful in an element'? And, do mean that anyone can do it?" Maisie asked excitedly, she'd love to have a friend with her always-especially an animal that could talk and wasn't just a patronus.
User Image

Felitala

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:00 pm
User Image

·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤ Қɩℒℒɩʁɐ
User Image

This tiny green creature pranced down the fifth floor humming a soft melodious tune through her two forest green pouted lips. Glowing honey-yellow eyes spotted several students further down the corridor and a small smile spread across her lips. They were three Ravenclaws from the looks of it; two females, one male, yet the single most interesting thing that caught young Killira's attention was the wolf. She flew forward in a blur that could barely catch a humans attention to reach the young first years and the wolf. "Jeepers!! Where could you have found such a wolf lassie? If you don't mind me asking..?"

The four and a half inch woman asked as she hovered gently in the air at eye length with the children. Her skin was a lovely shade of olive green and her hair a darker, mossier shade of green. She wore a sleeveless attire fastened with leaves, vines, and twigs that wrapped tightly around her upper torso which exposed her stomach and a simple skirt constructed of gree leaves and black petals from a black flower.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:39 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikari's cheeks turned bright pink as the someone or something seemed to complement Okami. At least she hoped it was a complement "Um well he is one my spirit creatures." She didn't like to repeat herself but desided that this person was new enough to have not have heard the first time around. "And who might you be?" "She is down here Hikari." Okami growled, loud enough for all to hear. It came out as a growl only because that was how he spoke, he wasn't angry or anything that was just how it always came out.

When life is hard
you learn to adapt
and face the challenge
with knowledge and
a level head.
User Image  

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:16 pm
User Image

·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤ Қɩℒℒɩʁɐ
User Image

She blinked brightly at the wolf as she loomed over it in the air and patted it's head with her tiny hands. She grinned up at the Ravenclaw girl who had answered her and then flew up higher so that Killi would be at the same level as them. Killira was short, unnoticable almost, except for when she flies.

"Tee hee, my name is Killiara! I'm a leprechaun, you must be a Ravenclaw. Am I right? First year too by the looks of it..." The evergreen colored creature said as she examined Hikari up and down with one eye closed, then the wolf, with a fluttering smile on her lips.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:27 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikari nodded. "Yes I am. We all are in fact. I'mm Hikari but most people call me Kari, and this is Maisie and Xenos." Hikari pointed to each in turn. "I have never met a Leprechaun before, though I have heard a lot your folk from all Irish the people in Boston. It is very nice to meet you."

((Okami is a boy))

When life is hard
you learn to adapt
and face the challenge
with knowledge and
a level head.
User Image  

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:40 pm
User Image

·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤ Қɩℒℒɩʁɐ
User Image

Killira zoomed forward and took Kari's finger in her hand as she gave her a gentle shake, which to Hikari it felt as though she were being brushed against with a feather. She flew back upwards as she gazed at the two others in the room and greeted herself to them. "'Tis nice to meet ye too!"

"I have never met a Leprechaun before.."

The leprechaun smiled at this as she found a statue near by and rested on its pedastool. "Well, I'm glad to be your first. There are a lot of creatures here, but how do you like Hogwarts so far?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:58 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikari smiled brightly. "I like it here a lot. This place is so cool. there is so much to learn and see. I have never been at a place like this before in my life." Hikari had never felt more animated before. She couldn't wait to send an owl back to Uncle Eriol and tell him about this place. Hikari quickly remember something Killiara had said "Wait there lots of creatures. What kinds? Are they aloud to meet the students like you? Where do they all live? Come to think of it where do you live?" Hikari had to pause to catch her breath she was talking so fast. There was just so much Hikari wanted to learn and find out about.

When life is hard
you learn to adapt
and face the challenge
with knowledge and
a level head.
User Image  

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:07 pm
User Image

·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤ Қɩℒℒɩʁɐ
User Image

Killira brought a petite hand to her lips as she giggled at Kari's bubble of excitement that seemed to threaten to pop. She nodded her head as Kari spoke and listened intently as she ran her fingers through her mossy colored hair and began to twirl a strand absent mindedly. "Oh, there's a lot. Probably more then I can think of!

"Let's see.. there's me. There are house elves, they live in the kitchens. And centaurs, they're in the Forbidden Forest along with the vampires, unicorns, and pixies. I'm usually at the forest but I like to come in and visit the castle sometimes. Merpeople live in the lake too, along with a squid, but he's mean."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:20 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikari nodded she had heard of most of those creatures but others she had never heard of. "House elves? What are those?" Eriol had never told about those. She imagined a tall handsome man with pointed ears wearing an apron. She shook her head there was no way that was right. And Merpeople... "are Merpeople like Kappas? Or are they like mermaids?" Hikari considered her question and realized how silly it was. Of corse they would be more like mermaids. Then her cheeks flushed, she felt silly. How could she not know about all these things, she had been studding magic all her life. Mind you it had been nothing like what was taught at Hogwarts but still, she should know what a house elf was an merpeople for that matter.

When life is hard
you learn to adapt
and face the challenge
with knowledge and
a level head.
User Image  

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:29 pm
User Image

·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤ Қɩℒℒɩʁɐ
User Image

Again, the leprechaun giggled behind her hands, she could already guess this young Ravenclaw had to be muggle-born, if not at least a half-blood. She jumped off of the pedastool she was perched on and gently glided downwards to the ground and hovered about two and half feet above the ground. "You're silly. I like you. House elves are a servile race of creatures, poor things, could never understand why they live the way they do, but that's how they prefer it. They're like.. a wizards servant, they're the one's who make all of the food in the Great Hall every day and clean it. Some are nice, others can be a bit grouchy.

"And well... merpeople are sort of like mermaids. They're not exactly pretty, and they can sing real good too, as long as they're under water. If they try to sing above water it sounds like a cat scratching a chalk board, gives me a headache, that's why I'm glad they can't stay out of the lake for two long. And Kappa's, well, they're a race of their own... don't really know much about them though."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:36 pm
Maisie Wood

Maisie listened intently to their conversation then interupted with; "I think I've heard of house elves in one of my books. They're about four feet tall and have really big eyes and ears. And are like maids, but they are stuck with a certain family until they die, are bought by someone else, or freed, right?" Maisie blushed a little at her outburst of intelligence-she was smart in school, but she was the best with creatures. "And I would assume the merpeople are like mermaids, too."
User Image

Felitala

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:47 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikari mouth fell open. "House elves are servants, that's horrible." No wonder Eriol had never told about them before. She had a feeling there was more to it then them just being servents but that fact alone was tugging at heart. She may never be able to eat here again. "Are they treated fairly? Do house elves get wages? What happens when they get sick? Oh the poor things." Hikari looked carefully at Killira "They treat you fairly right?" Hikari voice had grown smaller. It was most likely part of her American background but she hated the word 'servant' and once she heard of creatures being treated like servants she began to worry about the rights of all the things around her. She knew that was probably over analyzing everything but right now it didn't matter.

((I have a feeling Hikari may end up starting S.P.E.W. again))

When life is hard
you learn to adapt
and face the challenge
with knowledge and
a level head.
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:56 pm
Maisie Wood

"I don't like how they are treated so badly, too, but the thing is, is that they like serving their wizards. I would never be able to live like they do." Maisie shuddered as she remembered a wizard practically kicking a house elf down Diangon Alley on her first visit.
User Image

Felitala

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:00 pm
User Image

·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤ Қɩℒℒɩʁɐ
User Image

Killira turned her miniscule head in Maisie's direction and nodded her head in agreement with her statements, the once silent Ravenclaw was correct in her statement even if she seemed to be questioning herself more then Killi. Deep green eyes shifted over to Hikari when she spoke and the leprechaun tilted her head to side, it wasn't every day that she met a witch so kind.

"Well, you see, they choose to be servants. You could try and offer them freedom but they won't take it, and they are treated wonderfully here, all creatures are. House elves don't get paid either, they live to work, eat and sleep in a wizards' home, or here..

"Oh, they're wonderful to me. Headmistress Bella was kind enough to allow me to stay here in the Forbidden Forest after I was seperated from my kin."

Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff