Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
The Promised Land - Fallout Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haratio TaFotter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:56 pm
Hooray for existence blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:16 pm
I'd love to be a part of a more active guild, but it takes more than 1 person to have a discussion, which seems to be the problem. Maybe... somebody could invent a cloning machine or something? Or people could just come and talk. That would work too.  

darkslasherX
Crew

Felix Kristanelo

5,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:09 pm
Holy crap! everyone died! I just walk out of town for a bit and WOOOSH! mushroom cloud. gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:04 pm
nitnit
Ok. You guys aren't the all-star team, but you'll have to do.

WE MUST PREPARE TO MOBILIZE AND FIGHT TO THE VERY END.

*I pull out a shotgun*

Err... don't worry. Even if I die, I've got Last Stand.  

pathetic_negi_magician

dragwarrior

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:41 am
nitnit
Ok. You guys aren't the all-star team, but you'll have to do.

WE MUST PREPARE TO MOBILIZE AND FIGHT TO THE VERY END.

i dropped all my stimpaks  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:42 am
..... this a test to see who posts nowadays?, if so Ginger Dude reporting from Old Olney  

The Ginger Dude

Chaotix Bluix
Crew

Eternal Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:24 pm
darkslasherX
I'd love to be a part of a more active guild, but it takes more than 1 person to have a discussion, which seems to be the problem. Maybe... somebody could invent a cloning machine or something? Or people could just come and talk. That would work too.

That would be an interesting way to make it work, though if you were having a discussion with yourself... wouldn't you just start and end up with the same opinion every time?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:10 pm
Chaotix Bluix
That would be an interesting way to make it work, though if you were having a discussion with yourself... wouldn't you just start and end up with the same opinion every time?

But it's the journey that makes the quest worthwhile.  

darkslasherX
Crew

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:24 pm
Looks like we've already got more than 1 person here. Perhaps I'll venture into the video game discussion forum and try to recruit again...!

Though the thought of venturing into that territory is kind of scary to be honest.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:17 am
nitnit
Looks like we've already got more than 1 person here. Perhaps I'll venture into the video game discussion forum and try to recruit again...!

Though the thought of venturing into that territory is kind of scary to be honest.
There may be more than 1 person here, but the trick is getting them to talk amongst themselves. That's the hard part... or is it?  

darkslasherX
Crew

Tron714
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:58 pm
President of the American Wasteland searching for vault survivors! Your Salvation is here!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:46 pm
*scavenges through countless ammocrates, metal boxes, and first aid kits*

Wait Fight? I'm just here to look stuff......  

Bayou Bulldog

Tron714
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:50 pm
darkslasherX
nitnit

There may be more than 1 person here, but the trick is getting them to talk amongst themselves. That's the hard part... or is it?

I say the hard part is getting an organized event to go on, which in return would provide more discussion and we can get to know each other better. The only person i played with here is nitnit. I then learned that he is a person with anger issues, recognized by consistent shouting, and prefers to be black.

I know we all have different consoles but I'm pretty sure we can think of something. Maybe start a topic about what we wouldn't mind playing and try to group up?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:05 am
Jonnnn
Michael RD
I'm here ninja

I refuse to believe that you still exist.

ninja  

Michael RD

5,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Drake_XIV

Malevolent Duelist

5,850 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:58 am
I return from teh Cleft. Who else has died?  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff