Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Breeding/Customs [OOC]
[OOC] Ecavi - Breeding (Closed) [OOC] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nyhility

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:21 pm
For Li'annam and Tikoto

Name: Nix'oth
Appearance: all in ref image. (note: the darkest hue isn't black. But if it makes the outlines too hard to see, feel free to lighten it slightly)
Refs: ref

Ecavi generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 6!
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:48 am
Fushigisou x Idobo'Intombi  

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

katersaur

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:45 pm
For Fushigisou x Idobo'Intombi...

Name: I'm thinking Matope (Mud).
Appearance: Ok so I have a ref images but I'm not really sold on it.

THINGS I REALLY WANT
- Mud marks. A shade darker than the base. On legs. MAYBE ON FACE? Haven't really played with that.
- Ivysaur spots. Don't follow my pattern on the ref.... It is awful and I was just doing it to give you an idea.
- White teethies stickin' out of his mouth! Like on his dad, there's that white fang sticking out.

After that, though. Ehh. I'm not totally sold. I think I like the blue and the green but maybe other shades? Remember, the father has a brother with different shades of the blue and green. If you find a different shade in the family that you think works better, go for it!

Also, not sold on white toes. It seems to me that adding Intombi's toe marks would be adding too much, so I don't know if I like that. But I also don't know if I like them white. Maybe just the color of the mud marks. Also, not sold on grey-scheme. Maybe, if you can make it work really well, you can do Intombi's brown base and mud marks with ivysaur spots. I guess just experiment and see what looks the best? If you have questions talk to me.
Refs: ref image

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:48 pm
For Fushigisou x Idobo'Intombi

Name: TBA!
Appearance: I would love for her to look like this girl:

http://i981.photobucket.com/albums/ae297/SoAstuff3/Cavi/Breedings/rogue/fushintombi3.png

But maybe with different splotches (since I am a splotch fan!)/Ivysaur spots (in both blues), sans foot markings (instead all her toes can be white), and with just her tail in green? Or maybe a couple green Ivysaur spots. But her 'mane' can be the same blue as the dark part. ^^

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

Ecavi generated a random number between 1 and 4 ... 4!

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:20 pm
? x Xena  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:11 pm
posting these so that the time stamp doesn't get missed <3

pinchmonster
Applying for: Sunwarrior x Rogue!
Name of SoA: Anatoli, wolf name Sunbreak.
Meaning: Greek for "Sunrise"
Appearance: His momma's lighter brown, very stripy legs that have a pink/orange/yellow fade. Same type of marking from his nose upwards like his momma but faded. His tail has the fade too. The ref is pretty self-explanatory, and I've provided refs for eyedropping purposes. 8D The stripes are underlaid (as is his tummy) with momma's darker brown.
Visual reference: Sha-zam!
Personality: This kid is utterly and completely happy-go-lucky. He wants to be friends with utterly everyone, and with his inquisitive nature it isn't easy to be mean to him. He might be nosy and brash, but he knows his manners and only wants to learn about the world around him. As he ages, he'll grow very apt with working with his paws no matter what the task may be, and when it's time to find a duty, he'll aspire to being a Tree Shaper or a Tanner.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Sunbreak is NOT evil, and he will be staying in the pack!

-----

Neon Fly
Applying for: Sunwarrior x Rogue
Name of SoA: Semele/ Earthworm
Meaning: Greek origin. A Theban princess and the only mortal to be the parent of a god, Dionysus, by Zeus. Her name may derive from the name of an early Greek earth goddess.
Appearance: Australian Shepherd (Red Merle) coloring; patchy colors of various shades of brown on a white base. Mismatched eyes of brown and blue. Pink nose with black marks. I would like different face markings than the main coloring image, if possible. Colorist is welcome to interpret markings however they choose (they don't have to be exact to the pictures).
Visual reference: [Eyes] [Coloring] [Nose]
Personality: Not exactly sure what her personality would be like, unless I have an idea before hand these things sort of develop with rp for me. I'd looooove for her to be a Den digger so I'd be giving her a ratel familiar that I have laying around not really doing much of anything. He'd be like her gruff teddybear and I can't see her going anywhere or doing anything without him (including using him as a pillow while she sleeps). I can see her being a little socially awkward around other wild dogs given that she spends all her time with a honey badger, but she'd be friendly, if a little shy. She might not be too certain of herself confidence wise, since her mom is such a great warrior and she aims for much more... humble destiny.
Any additional requirements that the family has: No evil dogs! Must stay in the pack (not that I had any intention of her leaving xD wink

Syrius Lionwing

Ecavi generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 6!

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:30 am
Misilivuma x Fila'enzi  
Ecavi generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 3!
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:19 pm
Sudaj x Dikeledi  

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

Ecavi generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 2!

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:43 am
Treize Khushrenada x Arden Yuy  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:16 pm
Name: Meilan Yuy
Stage: Cub
Species: Lioness
Parents: Treize Khushrenada x Arden Yuy
Offspring: N/A
Description: Girly with a white pelt, Mom's and Dad's colours plus golds and bright blues, optional red rose, stylized OK. I'd also like some surprise markings not from Mom or Dad, if it's OK, mixed with a few of theirs. <3 I'm all for experimenting if you have ideas.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Your imagination!

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Ecavi generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 3!

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:55 pm
heart  
Ecavi generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 2!
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:51 am
blaugh  

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:24 pm
Customing into Corsa'lion x Athena heart

Name: Eris
Stage: (Cub/Juvenile/Adolescent/Adult) Cub
Species: Lion - Old rogue lines, please? Pre-update for the cub, post-update for the rest of the stages
Parents: Corsa'lion x Athena
Description: See ref! I hope it looks enough like the parents and family..? xd ;
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Cub!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:27 pm
Customing-in for Vigo'tamort x Saranyu

Name: (TBD)
Stage: cub
Species: lion
Parents: Vigo'tamort x Saranyu
Description: Sara's base hide colors (sunsety gradiation), mane and tail the color red of Vigo's hide. Black markings similar to (not an exact copy of) his brother's mesh of parental markings.
Reference Image(s): brother

Talencia

Blessed Friend

[OOC] Breeding/Customs [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out