Reply Naruto Guild
Naruto First Movie Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Historical

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 2:55 pm
it hasn't come out yet....i think......i just saw a trailer of it so i don't think it's come out yet  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 5:23 pm
That was a kick@$$ movie but sasuke could have gotten more screen time 3nodding  

Airashii_Enjuku

7,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200

AZNpyro04

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 11:23 pm
Oh, man...

I thought that movie was really gay...

But then again, I was watching it at like two in the morning, and I wasn't completely awake and stuff...

Maybe I'll go rewatch it. But I thought it was rather stupid...and that actress just kept pissing me off...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 7:51 am
lol i have the dvd in japanies and i like the part when naruto is in the jail place and he starts talking about never giving up and also i like the song i was watching the music video of it in the dvd  

[A]kira

Merma

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:52 am
i like it lol  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 2:21 pm
I didn't like the movie very much...except the middle, where they reach Snow Country and Kakashi, Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura started fighting those snow ninjas...and boy, Naruto can run fast....I already know he can run fast, but man...o_o  

Euphonious Cantabile

Caring Vet

21,250 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

AzraelNoctis

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 2:44 pm
I would like to see it if anyone has the link. What happens in it?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 3:22 pm
stare wish it was better..... it was alrite... not what i expected...  

kAzUnA-kUn

squalltheknight

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 3:38 pm
i saw it...and i loved it...as all anime movies do...it has great animation, although its story may be a little cheesy it was awesome...and like naruto always has...great music throughout...i dont understand what anyone would not like about it...i mean if you just want to see no story with all fighting...play the original doom...or watch some lame wrestling... ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 5:13 am
hey, i've got an question about that, when does it take place within the naruto storyline?  

invisibIe boii

Aurora Marija

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 6:35 am
I have the movie... my father told me to buy it off E-Bay... and it kinda sucked. I mean, the animation was great, and all, and I think they fought enough in it, but there was like no plot to the movie, really, and it totally didn't make any sense... And the movie was sent to us from China, so had Chinese subs, but English too- only their Chinese version of it, so the translations were all screwed up, even the characters' names!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 2:05 pm
Aurora Maryte
I have the movie... my father told me to buy it off E-Bay... and it kinda sucked. I mean, the animation was great, and all, and I think they fought enough in it, but there was like no plot to the movie, really, and it totally didn't make any sense... And the movie was sent to us from China, so had Chinese subs, but English too- only their Chinese version of it, so the translations were all screwed up, even the characters' names!!!
maybe the chinese subbing was why you couldnt get the plot?  

squalltheknight

AZNpyro04

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 5:21 pm
No, it was a rather crummy plot anyway.

The fighting scenes were good, though. And the music. But yeah...it wasn't so great.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 6:19 pm
Aurora Maryte

lol i know
didnt it said that naruto name was purple hwne they were in the boat and something with the m later on the movie and sakura was something with x or z and sasuke was something i forgot  

[A]kira

Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces