Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Alley } --------------------- Growth info/request, Cert Drop Off, Hiring, Customs
{ WE ARE ALWAYS HIRING ARTISTS/GUESTS } Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:45 pm
I WOULD LIKE TO BE AN ARTIST HERE:
Position: Whenevs you need me? I'm easy to grab and shake work out of. c:
What am I looking to draw for? Adoptables~
Samples of your work: Um, really cute s**t is my specialty. XD Really cute monsters = my faves. x x x x x x x

I have some sketches of adoptables I thought would be cute to do, so I could show you those as well if you want? <3
How long does it take for me to make a character? Couple of hours max, from sketch -> colour for all three stages~
When can I be contacted?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:19 pm
Position: Part time
What am I looking to draw for? characters, the creepier the better <3
Samples of your work: DA
I have nothing completed that is remotely new on photobucket, so to DA!
How long does it take for me to make a character? depends on difficulty of CHALLENGE (so generally 6-12hrs, next or same day delivery if schedule allows.)
When can I be contacted? end of september

Respectfully withdrawn! My schedule is too busy now @-@  

InkHound

Armed Combatant

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:44 pm
exclaim Just a heads up: I am doing a quick hiring freeze!

I see some really lovely applications I would just like to see how the current artists work with their workloads at the moment before taking in more staff and guests. As the first event is up and the questing fairy has been retired, there will most likely be no need for guests until mid Octoberish. It really isn't that far off though!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:35 pm
Hiring is open/unfrozen again! exclaim

I am working on a minipets system for people who expressed interest in minipets, and then I will contact people regarding this! heart  

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Lucifer Force

Sparkling Senshi

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:55 pm
Position: Guest or Part time
What am I looking to draw for? Adoptables and characters!
Samples of your work: [X] [X] [X] [X] [X] [X]
How long does it take for me to make a character? Anywhere between one and two days, typically.
When can I be contacted? Anytime  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:55 am
Position: Either or owo. Whatever you decide of me I will do <3
What am I looking to draw for? Both! I can draw animals =>!
Samples of your work: x x x x x x x x x x
(I could only find my painted stuff. But I can do cell shading =>! and strong lines)
How long does it take for me to make a character? Well.. I can create a character look within hours really. (sometimes it takes me a day or two)..
When can I be contacted?  

Saint Vis

Timid Prophet

sleepZombie

Shameless Man-Lover

9,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:55 am
Position: Part time (for adoptables) guest for characters?
What am I looking to draw for? POSSIBLY both... probably mostly Adoptables. I could maybe be called on to do some characters if you think my art fits the shop.
Samples of your work:
XXXXX
How long does it take for me to make a character? I can create a character in a few hours...depends on WHAT is being asked of me and if there are any instructions given on what it should look like.
When can I be contacted?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:34 pm
Position: I am available for either part-time or as a guest artist! Wherever you guys would want to stick me, should I be hired. :>
What am I looking to draw for? A preference for characters but I can do adoptables as well.
Samples of your work: My deviantART archive is here, but here are some specific examples of my work:
X X X X X X X (the inks on this one are not drawn by me, but the coloring is mine)
How long does it take for me to make a character? Anywhere from 4 hours to a couple days. It all depends on the amount of detail required but when I have all the information/references needed, I can churn it out quickly.
When can I be contacted? Anytime!  

alpha lyrae

Friendly Conversationalist

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:16 pm
Position: Part time
What am I looking to draw for? Adoptables now, characters possibly somewhere down the line if I am deemed suitable.
Samples of your work: I can't recall what order I did these in, but here they are.
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
How long does it take for me to make a character? Once I have an idea, it takes me a couple of hours to a day to create a pet-like thing. It can take a few days to complete pets with matching stages because I like them to grow in a somewhat realistic manner, but mostly-unmatching stages (like books that turn into animals, etc.) would increase my speed.
When can I be contacted? Anytime.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:10 am
Code:
Position: guest
What am I looking to draw for? both?
Samples of your work: http://porkbun.deviantart.com/
is my DA acceptable? and I would like to do characters in a more stylistic way (more like my pan stuff, but a bit more detailed) if that's cool.
How long does it take for me to make a character? up to two weeks if i'm super busy.
When can I be contacted?  

cheshire
Crew

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:36 pm
Position: Guest ( for now anyways l D;; )
What am I looking to draw for? Characters
Samples of your work: Old X X X X X X X New + WIP
How long does it take for me to make a character? Depends on how busy I am. Sometimes a day to a week.
When can I be contacted? Whenever

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:01 am
Position: Part time or guest
What am I looking to draw for? Adoptables, (unless you like broken joints and bad anatomy)
Samples of your work: *awesomeface*ONE/ANTS/TUBS
How long does it take for me to make a character? Like...An hour from start to finish?
When can I be contacted? Anytime all the time. I am bored. Also minis>homework in terms of fun  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Capricious apple

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:38 am
Position: guest
What am I looking to draw for? maybe both ouo but I like drawing people more
Samples of your work: da couple

How long does it take for me to make a character? I dunno ouo 1hours-20 hours depending on my mood
When can I be contacted? anytime ouob  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:55 am
Position: Guest for now, we'll see what the future holds! >o>
What am I looking to draw for? Anything! I luv munsturs!
Samples of your work: this stuff seems kinda relevent: X X X X Xfor more: http://bilious.deviantart.com
How long does it take for me to make a character? 1-2 days
When can I be contacted? I have a small queue of art I owe from my last auction and commission list, but I should be able to power through it in the next week. After that, PM me I should be available!

I can draw animals too, I'd love to design some minipets. X) But character work is my favorite!  

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
{ The Alley } --------------------- Growth info/request, Cert Drop Off, Hiring, Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games