Welcome to Gaia! ::

S.U.P.E.R.-A.H!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Spectacular.Un-noticed.People.Everywhere.Revolt.-Against.Haters!! !! 

Tags: Super, anything, exciting, everything, chat 

Reply Home Skillet Forum A.K.A Main Forum
This forum needs some new topics... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold?
  pl0x
  aww hell naww!
View Results

Queen_Zimika
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:29 pm
Saekoi
Queen_Zimika
Lucky they made us pay like $50 every time to take it I think. I never took it. I don't need it for the college I'm going to so why spend the money?

I had to pay about $50 when I took ACT and SAT as well.. they charged the same for both, and each time you take it here you have to pay. I took both of them once and didnt do very well on my SAT, and I dont want to pay another $50 for it so just gonna pray the next college I go to accepts my scores xd
Ah that sucks that why I'm simple and settled for a community college that I can get the same education from as a university and for way less. Them tests are so lame!

Kyo: lol your welcome! Haha jk!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:47 pm
Kyomylove
My summer has been a mix of good and bad. I've been grounded since the 4th of July, but I still get to see my Katy every once in a while... I work a lot though... We both do. And I'm not going to college, but back to high school for my last year. Wootwoot I'm a senior! XD

woot imma senior too!  

Super Anita

Super Anita

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:49 pm
Grim Kisser
Well, I'm working too, so I dunno how this year is gonna go...I still have some AP homework to do. sweatdrop I also take the ACT's this year. Ugh. Not really looking forward to that...

yeah, i have ap work too, have to read 2 books for english -_-  
Home Skillet Forum A.K.A Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces