Submit

WeirdRoseBud

Loyal Partner

16,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:28 pm
"Oh okay. Sure let me just pull out the fold in bed. I have some extra comforters in the closet." Riannon said as she got up and moving stuff off the one couch and the coffee table out of the way. She then pulled the bed out it already had sheets on it. "I'll be back in a minute." She said and then came back with some blankets. "Here you go. You can have the couch or would you prefer the bed in he guest room? Either way one of us could sleep on the couch." She said smiling weakly.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:31 pm
"I'll take the couch." He took off his shoes then his shirt. He got onto the couch and said. "Night."  

PosiedonRulez

WeirdRoseBud

Loyal Partner

16,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:35 pm
"Good night." She said and laid the blankets at the end of the couch. She then went to her own room and got changed. She fell asleep shortly after climbing in bed.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:39 pm
Wyatt fell asleep and dream of being chased by demons. He woke up sweating and panting with a strange women standing over him.  

PosiedonRulez

WeirdRoseBud

Loyal Partner

16,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:45 pm
Riannon was sleeping and dreaming the same dream. It was her in a void that was nothing but darkness. She woke up startled again when something started to chase her. She was sweating and gasping for air. She tried to hold herself up with her arms but couldn't.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:48 pm
Wyatt screamed and got up and backed towards the wall. Is she Riannon's mom?He thought.  

PosiedonRulez

WeirdRoseBud

Loyal Partner

16,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:58 pm
Riannon heard someone scream and grabbed her house coat running out to the living room. "Wyatt!?" She exclaimed and then saw a woman standing near the couch. "MOTHER! Did you have to scare Wyatt?! Jesus! I hate it when you do that! Just sneaking up on people will scare them!" She yelled at the woman.

"I'm sorry Riannon but something seemed off. I came here immediately. This Wyatt man is what a witch calls a whitelighter. Before you ask young man yes I am a witch myself. Just as clearly as you are a whitelighter." Riannon's mother said looking at Wyatt disapprovingly.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:02 pm
Wyatt looked at her. "Yes so I am a whitelighter is there a problem with that." He said putting his shirt on.  

PosiedonRulez

WeirdRoseBud

Loyal Partner

16,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:07 pm
"Yes I do. Why are you around my adopted daughter?" She said looking at him and noticed he was pulling on a shirt.

"Whoa whoa whoa. What the hell is all of this. Whitelighters and Witches? I thought they were just fairytale beings. What is going on here? Am I still sleeping?" Riannon asked looking bewildered and questioning. She looked at her adoptive mother to Wyatt.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:20 pm
"Well I saw here at a cafe and thought she looked cute and I wanted to see if she needed any help."  

PosiedonRulez

WeirdRoseBud

Loyal Partner

16,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:07 am
"Well then Wyatt. I would suggest you leave her alone because I'm going to bring her a guy that she knows and loves." Riannon's mother said glaring at Wyatt with disapproval.

"Will someone explain to me what the hell Whitelighters are?" Riannon said exhausted. She hated it when her mother would disapprove of any male except the boys she raised.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:12 am
"Well I can't do that because I am also her whitelighter." Wyatt said then he looked at Riannon. "Whitelighters protect witches and well you are a witchs."  

PosiedonRulez

WeirdRoseBud

Loyal Partner

16,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:18 am
"They left a young one like you to watch over my Riannon!?" Her mother exclaimed explosively.

"Wait one cotton pickin moment. I'm a witch and your the Whitelighter that is looking after me. What are they some kind of guardian angel?" Riannon said and then flopped into her chair so she didn't have to stand anymore.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:20 am
"A young one. I am the most powerfulest whitelighter around." He turned to Riannon. "Yes I am your gaurdian angel. I am here to protect you, but I wasn't lieing you are cute." Wyatt said.  

PosiedonRulez

WeirdRoseBud

Loyal Partner

16,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:28 am
"Well first of all that clears everything up. Second, thank you. Third, Mother stop controlling my life. I am a grown woman. I can take care of myself." Riannon said exhausted since she just woke up not too long ago and was trying her hardest not to fall asleep.

"You are still a young one. Not unless you are the Wyatt that the stories tell about. A baby had let loose his magic in the city of San Francisco. That baby's name was Wyatt Halliwell if I remember correctly." Riannon's mother said looking at Wyatt.  
San Fransisco

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff