Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Character Shrines - Come here to worship your favorite Naruto characters!
Shrine to Yondaime Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's your favourite Hokage?
  Yondaime, of course!
  Sarutobi...the late sarutobi...
  Tsunade all the way!
  Shodaime (tree hugger)
  Nidaime( must be a good swimmer)
View Results

DemonFox5342

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:33 pm
Yondiame is my favorite too, but he is evil and thats why I like him. Also I have reason to belive his name is Arashi. Cause my friend can read kanji and he read the scrool that Naruto had to sign to summon toads and it said Uzumaki Arashi. So.... Yea. IM CRAZEY but aren't we all?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 7:56 pm
OMG OMG OMG you have just relayed breaking news to those unable to read kanji and watch naruto EVERYWHERE (or in this guild at least). i never knew what his real name was. i always guessed that he was naruto's father but you have now told me proof of it. blaugh YOU ARE AWESOME and thank your friend too x3  

Historical

jebwashere

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 5:36 pm
yonadime kicked assw in kakashi gaiden, and as the 4th hokage, and as narutos dad and as the leader of akatsuki (PS all of theses are confirmed) (oh yea sorry for the spoilerz) biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 2:35 pm
jebwashere
yonadime kicked assw in kakashi gaiden, and as the 4th hokage, and as narutos dad and as the leader of akatsuki (PS all of theses are confirmed) (oh yea sorry for the spoilerz) biggrin
PSS you're a freakin moron. there's no way that yondaime can be the leader akatsuki. HE'S DEAD. everyone saw him die. his grave is in konoha. it's impossible for anyone to survive the technique that he did.

you probably got that info from a comic strip no doubt. that's just something that a fan made up. the person obviously took pictures from the "naruto II" series in the manga and edited it (photoshop most likely because it's very clean). i can even name the instances in which those pictures in the manga happened.

another thing. the leader of akatsuki has red eyes that look similar to the sharingan (it's not revealed wheter it is or not). yondaime doesn't have red eyes nor is he an uchiha. so please explain to me how he can all of a sudden have red eyes? if you truly believe that yondaime is the leader then please reveal to me some solid proof. like if it's actually in the manga ill believe it. just tell me the chapter and ill check it out. (highly doubt it i've read every chapter). if you were kidding about this then don't even reply to this message that im writing because i really don't care. i can take a joke but just saying something so outrightedly stupid without saying that you were kidding doesn't sound like much of a joke.

Historical

sasukelover53

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:51 am
sk8intree
i hate to bring up this topic again (so many people have asked this) who thinks that yondaime survived his attack on the kyuubi and is now leading akatsuki?
I don't know, I think a little while ago I saw a spoiler about it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:57 pm
sk8intree Wrote:
i hate to bring up this topic again (so many people have asked this) who thinks that yondaime survived his attack on the kyuubi and is now leading akatsuki?

i don't. stare if anyone wants to know this is a spoiler:the technique Yondaime used to seal Kyuubi in Naruto requires a human sacrifice.If he surived then how the hell did the Kyuubi get sealed in Naruto?And if he joined the Akatsuki...well Historical answered that question...  

Morning Delight

Chibi Naru-chan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 3:52 pm
I love Yondy! Tsunade is a close second. XD

Well, I honestly believe that Yondaime HAS died. But no one can say for sure, the way Masashi Kishimoto writes. There's so many things you'd never expect to happen that DO happen.

But that wouldn't make much sense because of the whole sealing deal. Unless he found a loophole. Which I doubt. XP  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:56 am
User Image

YONDAIME IS TEH PWNZORS!!!!!! >:B

User Image

Historical

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 1:58 am
I have a crazy theory that Naruto is Yondaime. Like Yondi sealed the fox into himself and it caused him to revert into an infant or something and he has no idea who he really is. I told you it was crazy.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 8:10 pm
User Image

Crazy and completely wrong.
Nice try though. ^^

User Image

Historical

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:36 pm
Ya gotta admit it would be intresting.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 7:54 pm
User Image

Maybe I would admit it if I was extremely high and was beaten over the head a few times with a blunt object.

User Image

Historical

Kuroi Ryuuka

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 7:58 pm
MNI, that is a nice theory, I've seen it around before on the net and I really like this one, along with Kyuubi!Yondaime. xD No one really knows if he's dead, or even where he's burried.

@Historical: How do you know the leaders eye's are red? Everytime we've seen his face it's been faded and colorless, as well there is also another theory that could account for it.

Kyuubi!Yondaime: This theory basically means that a part of Kyuubi was sealed into the Yondaime and either corrupted his soul, or took over the souless body. If this theory is true, it could mean that he's trying to gain back the rest of his power and just wants to get rid of the other Bijuu in the process.

Naruto = Yondaime: A very fun one indeed, this one means that when Yondaime sealed the Kyuubi, his body reverted and soul reverted back to an infant, which coincidently killed the Yondaime. If this were true it would explain why no one's mentioned his grave.

Yondaime is Naruto's father: This is the most heard of one in all of Naruto fandom and has many things going for it, the highest three being that he chose Naruto, looks like Naruto, and Naruto has been called his 'legacy/inheritance/thing left after a persons death/heritage'. If this is true, why does no one tell him? You would think Sarutobi would know.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:29 pm
User Image

To answer your question and your last theory (Yondaime is Naruto's father):

I don't actually know for a fact that the leader's eyes are red but what I have read/"researched" would say that his eyes are in fact red. Even so it doesn't change the fact of the other facts I've stated previously.

As you've most likely read in the above posts Yondaime is in fact Naruto's father. He was a man named Uzumaki Arashi. This is a fact because it has been shown in both the anime and manga. I'm sure some of the important shinobi that know about Naruto's "secret" know that he was in fact Yondaime's son. Sandaime knew this and I'm pretty sure Asuma knows about it.....don't know though.

User Image

Historical

Character Shrines - Come here to worship your favorite Naruto characters!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games