PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:43 am
User Image
.bump.

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

zephira738

Timid Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:53 am
User ImageI'm looking for some RP for my wild dog Aheero, and I'd love to snag your pretty boy Obi for it. Aheero is a part of a concept pride of mine, but his pack was recently badly hurt so he's off looking to find other able-bodied dogs who'd want to fit in with them. If Obi's looking for a place to belong, mebbie Aheero could bring him back to the pack? Otherwise, general RP would be nice, Aheero's off wandering the rogue lands at the moment anyway, and I'm dying to RP him more. He's loyal to his pack, though he gets the wanderer's itch in his paws, and is generally a nice fellow to be around, though don't mistake kindess for weakness with him.

Concept pack is the Juu'Kilele, if you're interested. Otherwise, like I said, general RP for him is awesome. Guild is my preference, but I can totally do AIM rps if you rather.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:53 am
Ooh, yay for Obi RP. o: Sure! ^^ Guild seems to be my preference as of late, though school sucks me in 6/7 days in the week. I reply when I can though. x] Like today.. XD; I'll have to check out the pack info, but for now I think general RP would be good. :3 Care to start or d'you want me to?

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

its_ p a o generated a random number between 1 and 47 ... 37!

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:49 am
User Image
.bump.

its_ p a o generated a random number between 1 and 47 ... 40!
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:50 am
Stupid thing. Don't repeat. - -;

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

zephira738

Timid Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:49 am

OOPS. I'm such a scatterbrain, sorry. I'll start it up and post it for you.

-edit-

Here ya go.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:10 pm
Would love some God RP with either of your gods for Xavier heart Especially Tarik xd Xavier HATES the snow and ice that comes with the God's Haven, and recently getting booted to Earth, he's happy for the lack of it... So a run-in with the God of Ice would really ruffle his mane lol I dunno how RP with Zuri might go, though... But it'd be fun, at least whee  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:08 pm
@zeph: No worries. Thankies~ I'll get to it hopefully today, if not tomorrow. x3

@Drani: Ehehe~ Sure! ^^ We could start with Tarik then? o:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:22 am
User Image
.bump.

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

chi honda

Adorable Dreamer

18,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:26 am
Well as soon as I read your girl Athari'jicho personality, I thought of one of my SoA's.
Hashsha'shin

Bio: Hashsha'shin has no family that he knows of, and that was always the one thing he wished he had. (His history is kinda able to change, due to things he might remember along his journeys.)

Personality: Hashsha'shin is the type of guy who accepts just about anyone and never downs a person for how they are. Even though he can be a little rough on people at times, if he were to have caused someone to do something to themselves. He'd definitely feel bad and work to do whatever he could to fix or make up for it. Not to say he can't be a bit of a tease sometimes. He is adventurous, daring, and loves to have fun even if that means getting in a bit of trouble. Though he does believe that no matter what your gender if you want to wrestle or challenge him in anyway, he won't hold back. Since he thinks females and males can both be just as strong as they wish to be.

I'm not sure if he'd fit what your looking for, for the plot. Though I figured I'd give it a shot, since to be honest that plot looks fun.
Oh and he's currently not in any pride though I'm hoping eventually one day he'll join one. If he does join a pride though, he will probably join it with someone.

((Sorry its so long. ^^; ))

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:34 pm
Do you still need JRP for Kitwana'antara? 8D I have a lion in there that needs RP, if you're interested?  

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:24 pm
@chi: Yeah, doesn't seem like he'd fit for the plot I'm looking for, but if you still wanna RP them I'd like that. ^-^ Though right now I'm kinda swamped. XD; I could PM you when I've got less on my plate? :3

@pinch: I'd love that. *o* But it's the same as with chi though. lol Lemme finish up some of the RPs I've got open right now and then I'll send you a PM? Ooh, or do you gots AIM?

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff