Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply Guild Forum
What should i do if i have a NON-Muslim BF?? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vevettebunny

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:55 am
but i do hve a question.....wen a person's old enough to get married....ummm....how can they if they dont date? O.O  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:50 pm
busra96
but i do hve a question.....wen a person's old enough to get married....ummm....how can they if they dont date? O.O

surprised Well itr depends in which kind of family you are in..Do they like show you people that are nice and good and you will propose them and see if they will say yes or no.
Its manyyyy kind off wayss in many families..
My cousin once did LOve marriage..I know many people that did love marriage.,Few people also date..but its not normal.But idk
People also knwo people through childhood or just meet and you maybe like him and say to ur siblings,parents to propose that boy..hahaha-...Actually i dont know redface redface redface  

Bloozo
Vice Captain

1,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Bloozo
Vice Captain

1,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:53 pm
busra96
iSyaaf x3
Cold Fairy Cat
iSyaaf x3
The_Pathan
Look muslim females MUST ONLY MARRY MUSLIM MALES. Not non-muslims.

He must convert before u can marry him.

+ dating = wrong

Is me loving a non-Muslim wrong..?

First i have a questin where ru from smile ?
And yes Dating is wrong...
His christian..
What will your parents say? surprised
But if you leave him, ..You must tell him about Islam and these things that is Good...He must convert if you will marry or something like that..Sorry but its true that dating is not good..
I know muslims that date redface ...Mostly they are from turkey or these countries...That is veryy open

Im from Malaysia =3
yes i know..but..somehow..something so wrong feels so good..i dont want to leave him..i truly and sincerely love him..

scream HEY IM TURKISH U KNOW!!!!! AND I DONT DATE!!!!! crying but unfortunatly ur kinda right.....most Turkish people nowadays r really loose w/ religion xP

Ohhh Sorry!, I didnt meant to say all turkish people do but ive seen many like umm mostly turkish people are getting loose with religion redface redface redface
Anyways soorrrry( didnt meant to insult or anything  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:55 pm
-amiyumi1999-
i think falling in love is a normal thing.it's just depende on the person how she/he will control it.. xd (it's just my opinion)

Owh yaa..Its normal but dont get too much away from our religion...
But many muslims that are "Very" religiouse usually dont let this  

Bloozo
Vice Captain

1,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Silver Nephil

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:10 pm
iSyaaf x3
The_Pathan

+ dating = wrong

If you love him, then what the hell are you asking us for? Non-Muslim, Muslim, Pagan, Jew, Christian, Buddhist, Hindu, whatever he is, you love him and he loves you. It's your decision whether you want to get married to him or not. It's YOURS, NOT your parents', not your religion's, not the people on the internet's. So, if you still love and want to marry him, for the love of Allah, marry him!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:32 pm
-amiyumi1999-
i think falling in love is a normal thing.it's just depende on the person how she/he will control it.. xd (it's just my opinion)

3nodding falling in love is just something u cant control >w<..it happens to all of us biggrin  

ll Shaffy ll

ll Shaffy ll

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:35 pm
Silver Nephil
iSyaaf x3
The_Pathan

+ dating = wrong

If you love him, then what the hell are you asking us for? Non-Muslim, Muslim, Pagan, Jew, Christian, Buddhist, Hindu, whatever he is, you love him and he loves you. It's your decision whether you want to get married to him or not. It's YOURS, NOT your parents', not your religion's, not the people on the internet's. So, if you still love and want to marry him, for the love of Allah, marry him!

ur not getting the point..HE IS A STRONG FAITH CHRISTIAN!
how may i convince him to convert..=.='..and telling him will be like eek  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:37 pm
-sigh-...ugh..its ok guys..it sounds like a debate now XD maybe i just should let this prob of mine 'left alone' until the right time comes..i'll figure it out..i hope..-gulps-  

ll Shaffy ll

ll Shaffy ll

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:38 pm
Cold Fairy Cat
-amiyumi1999-

Owh yaa..Its normal but dont get too much away from our religion...
But many muslims that are "Very" religiouse usually dont let this

Hey!! im religious too u know..=P..only..=.='  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:13 am
ISyaaf whoever told you it is ok is wrong. I can prove by qur'an and hadith that YOU CANNOT DATE A NON-MUSLIM! And flirting, hugging ect. is haram before marriage.

FINNISH.  

The_Pathan
Captain

ll Shaffy ll

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:20 am
ok ok fine..=.=  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:32 am
The_Pathan
ISyaaf whoever told you it is ok is wrong. I can prove by qur'an and hadith that YOU CANNOT DATE A NON-MUSLIM! And flirting, hugging ect. is haram before marriage.

FINNISH.

After engagement they can hug or go out-__-
But not too much "over"  

Bloozo
Vice Captain

1,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

fancy hossasm

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:41 pm
بســـــم الله الرحمن الرحيم
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته
Peace And Blessings Of Allah Be Upon You

Listen sweetheart .
It's forbidden that a Muslim female marries a non-Muslim male because that's dangerous for her .
Why Muslim males are allowed to marry non-Muslims female while Muslim females can't ?
1-Well you can see the Muslim male admits with Christianity and Judaism , that's why he will respect his wife's religion and allow for her to go to do her prayers .
While non-Muslims don't admit with Islam and say prophet Mohamed (P&BBUH) is a fake prophet that's why he might persecute his wife and do his best to make her change her religion .

2-You can see that the male is stronger than the female in his personality , that's why Muslim female might change her religion cause of her husband .
So you can see it's protection for you .
As for the dating , it's not allowed either for boys or girls to date or deal with each other as long there's no family relationship , it's also to protect both sides , even if it's Muslim male with Muslim female .
And believe me , you still young , when you become 18 you will discover that the man you want is totally different from the man you wanted when you're young , and you will laugh on these days when you were young , so don't rush .
May Allah bless all Muslims and guide them for the true path .

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:53 pm
busra96

Yes it's allowed for the man to go out with the women he want to marry as long there's someone from her family with you , her mom , dad , brother , and it's not allowed to be alone with her .
It's allowed he would visit her in home or job .  

fancy hossasm

Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces