Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:28 am
Happy birthday! (I hope I'm not too late on this). I have a link for you:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=20102235

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:54 pm
updated kiri's post to include that she is now accepting mate offers/posts of intererst...

I'd like her to have a noble husband. I'd also like her cubs to stay in the suka fumo  

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:05 pm
updated 1/16/2011::added my daywalker cub I got from saffy. I'd love to get rp for him! I can be slow at times, and may require nudging if i get distracted.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:47 pm
tweaked the front page to push tarik to the top. i really want to get rp for him.  

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:43 pm
Sibling RP between Tarik and Anya, maybe? x3  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:03 am
-- NekoGamer --
Sibling RP between Tarik and Anya, maybe? x3

YES... :3 You wanna make it? I'll reply very soon. er.. and if you haven't made it by the time i come back from going back to bed for a while, then i'll do it.  

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:47 am
We could finish off the RP we had between Kiri'ua and Pur'Jed if you like? Also, I could offer you some DW RP with my girl Hiimatayt.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:56 am

I have Tarik's younger brother! Dakarai is a respectful cub who has a bit more curiosity than is always healthy for him. He likes to learn things, but can get himself into some bits of trouble sometimes. So some sibling RP for them?

FallenThroughMidnight

Questionable Conversationalist

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:55 pm
FallenThroughMidnight

I have Tarik's younger brother! Dakarai is a respectful cub who has a bit more curiosity than is always healthy for him. He likes to learn things, but can get himself into some bits of trouble sometimes. So some sibling RP for them?

do you think you'd be opposed to if i could find someone with an older sibling or other adult pride member? and they could find them wandering the halls and getting into trouble? I think in the long run, Tarik won't be so much of a trouble maker.. as he just is too energetic to be held up indoors so much. He wants to be free as a bird and having fun. i mean.. nothing too serious, but it'd involve them getting caught and at least slightly reprimanded. xD

Princess Feylin-what stage is your Hiimatayt at@? If they are a cub or the next age up, she could be part of a multi-cub rp situation.
Also, I apologize for not having finished up our existing SF rp. I think after the last reply, I wasn't sure what to write in response. Generally speaking, I tend to not reply if i can't think of what seems to me like a good reply.

edit: ooooh.. you guys ever watch backyardigans? I was thinking... maybe we can... have mine, tarik, anya, and dakarai. ;3 have like a little make believe adventure or something. XD  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:46 pm
Sounds good to me. ^-^ I'd just love to RP Anya~ <3  

MangoMeow

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:57 pm
Tay's a juve, but I would be very, very reluctant to get involved in any sort of group RP with her. My experience with those has not been good in the past.

I can understand about not replying when you don't have anything to say that you think would work. I would actually be okay with just working toward bring the RP to a close so that it can be counted as a completed RP for both characters.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:17 pm
yeah sorry! i'm still getting used to how it works that way here. I've not really had it like that in other shops; so i forget to think in those terms. heart  

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:43 pm
-updated tarik's spot, moving him to the top-  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:29 am
-adds leopardess's img-  

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 10:05 pm
BUMPING THIS UP.

Especially interested in rp'ing with Imbali some more and developing her personality. She so far has ONE rp. lol. and....

Kiri'ua... is like.. one or two away from being able to have a breeding.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff