Welcome to Gaia! ::

FMG:The Future Mangaka Guild.

Back to Guilds

Aspiring manga artists and long-time fans of anime and manga,your haven is here. 

Tags: manga, anime, japanese, drawing, friends 

Reply The FMG Main
Character Profiles Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BroHanSein

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:28 pm
I have the most ah-mazing idea that hopefully has never been done before.

My Character
Name: Pierrot Lyon (Nickname: Lyon)
Sex: (Yes, please.) Male

Description: Sorry, this is gonna be very long. But I have to explain it all. xD

This takes place in a regular human world.... but, unknowingly to humans there are different types of species living among them. One of them is known as... the Clowns. ...(DON'T LAUGH! THIS IS SERIAL!) Anyways, the Clown Societies are just how they sound. Clowns live in separate housing departments in different towns among the world and humans are unaware that these clowns...aren't human.

Enter Pierrot Lyon, a boy born in a regular Clown family with a very cheerful mother who likes to throw pies and a very cheerful father who likes to juggle (their occupation: Clowns). A Clown's job is to entertain humans and make them laugh, like how Santa's elves make toys for good children every year (which they exist and have free dental and health insurance). Lyon, however, does not want to be a clown.

His personality is dark, depressing, always wearing a frown and a monotonous voice. He has white hair and dark blue eyes, and sparkling eyes clown make-up tattoos on his face (see my avatar). At Clown school he never has any real friends and whenever the other kids try to cheer him up he magically depresses everyone he talks to with his negativity.

This is a story about a boy, who wants to be human and not a Clown. =w= (There's more but I already said a lot.) Well, okay to wrap it up, Lyon eventually befriends a human boy a year older who is cheerful, happy and positive (the person he was supposed to be). He also befriends a human girl who is Coulrophobic (fear of clowns), but for some reason she is not afraid of Lyon. Their adventure begins when the other types of species begin to fight and rebel against each other....DUN DUN DUUUUN!

You think I gave the plot away? lol Oh no.... there's much more... this is what would be on the back of the book as the summary.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:27 pm
xClubbed2Deathx
I have the most ah-mazing idea that hopefully has never been done before.

My Character
Name: Pierrot Lyon (Nickname: Lyon)
Sex: (Yes, please.) Male

Description: Sorry, this is gonna be very long. But I have to explain it all. xD

This takes place in a regular human world.... but, unknowingly to humans there are different types of species living among them. One of them is known as... the Clowns. ...(DON'T LAUGH! THIS IS SERIAL!) Anyways, the Clown Societies are just how they sound. Clowns live in separate housing departments in different towns among the world and humans are unaware that these clowns...aren't human.

Enter Pierrot Lyon, a boy born in a regular Clown family with a very cheerful mother who likes to throw pies and a very cheerful father who likes to juggle (their occupation: Clowns). A Clown's job is to entertain humans and make them laugh, like how Santa's elves make toys for good children every year (which they exist and have free dental and health insurance). Lyon, however, does not want to be a clown.

His personality is dark, depressing, always wearing a frown and a monotonous voice. He has white hair and dark blue eyes, and sparkling eyes clown make-up tattoos on his face (see my avatar). At Clown school he never has any real friends and whenever the other kids try to cheer him up he magically depresses everyone he talks to with his negativity.

This is a story about a boy, who wants to be human and not a Clown. =w= (There's more but I already said a lot.) Well, okay to wrap it up, Lyon eventually befriends a human boy a year older who is cheerful, happy and positive (the person he was supposed to be). He also befriends a human girl who is Coulrophobic (fear of clowns), but for some reason she is not afraid of Lyon. Their adventure begins when the other types of species begin to fight and rebel against each other....DUN DUN DUUUUN!

You think I gave the plot away? lol Oh no.... there's much more... this is what would be on the back of the book as the summary.
xD I look forward to you making it.  

The Haruist
Vice Captain

Befunfire

Devoted Worshipper

12,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:30 pm
EpicNixxi
I ha ve loads of characters, I mean LOADS, but I never write them down. sweatdrop

Name: Don't know; I hate making names for my characters, it's hard to find a cool name.
Thanks

I was starting to think I was the only one with tons of characters! 4laugh
I have a hard time picking out names for them too. Good characters are hard, but the bad ones who wants to get other people mad. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:03 am
My character:
Name:Alex (called Kuro by various other characters)
Sex:Male
Description: (first of all its not set on earth razz )
when he was 8 a demon possessed his sister and caused the deaths various people in his family (including his father and mother). he survived due to being rescued by a person from the town he lived in. however his sister was taken by the demon and he has been cursed.
he (now at age 16) goes to a school to research magic and lives in a apartment with 3 other people, his neighbor from his hometown Blair, a shinigami, and a demon. (i tried to make it as short as possible ^^ wink  

neko-mata-01

The FMG Main

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces