Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dolphin Mania v2

Back to Guilds

Always at the leading edge of Booty Grab! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Dolphin Mania, Panda, Penguin, Rick James 

Reply Dolphin Mania v2
DMv2 has some ideas! How do you feel about them? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pietro Bottled Sleep

6,150 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:37 pm
You could do giveaways for the one with the most posts or whoever helps the guild out the most?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:39 pm
I know! Bribe them to come to the guild! biggrin Do i get credit? like, 100k?  

Yomi Kura

Gracious Friend

6,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

ll P W E E P ll

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:39 pm
Pietro Bottled Sleep
You could do giveaways for the one with the most posts or whoever helps the guild out the most?

I'm going to try and stay away from giveaways as much as possible, because that means we'd have to give away our own gold or items, and I really don't have a lot to give. And I have the most posts of the guild, so I don't want anything.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:40 pm
Haine Lin 20
I know! Bribe them to come to the guild! biggrin Do i get credit? like, 100k?

I don't want to force people to be active in the guild. It is entirely up to them, so I won't be bribing anyone.  

ll P W E E P ll

King Awesomolocity
Crew

Cheery Scrooge

13,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:42 pm
I just...don't have much time for the guild anymore. Though, if more people were active I might force myself to make more time...but... sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:42 pm
i dnt think we shuld bribe them they can quite when every they want i say just tell why this guild is so good to join i mean this is my first post but im really into alot of stuff i mean theres so many good things bout this guild expeacially the give awalways sorry for my bad spelling  

xx_kick rocks_xx

ll P W E E P ll

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:43 pm
King Awesomolocity
I just...don't have much time for the guild anymore. Though, if more people were active I might force myself to make more time...but... sweatdrop

Don't force yourself dear. I'm not making people be active. If you get time to stop by, we'll welcome you 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:46 pm
Pweep your name isn't magenta anymore ;o;

ahem, anyways, we could have some kind of tournament?

Super Smash Bros or something where the winner gets a pretty big prize. I could probably help with the prize / hosting of something like that.

We could host a guild fun-night. Where we play games for small prizes (10k-100k) and all chat in that thread.

We could have guild pictures taken in towns / rally (spellings out dolphin mania with wing-ding shirts) and advertise them in signatures.

I'll try to keep thinking =d  

Prue

Khaleesi

Vyite

Noble Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:49 pm
/realizes that i joined this guild ;A;

well... something interesting would be, that you could set up a certain time to get on the computer.. say 4pm CST and have a bunch of people meet up in towns or zOMG (probably towns since not all gaians play it..) and it could be like a hide and seek where you tell certain people to start at one spot, and go searching for someone from the crew giving them hints about them in maybe a little mini subforum, and the first one to find that specific person gets a prize cool

i understand if you have no clue what i'm saying.. most people don't > w <

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:49 pm
QueenFawaz

Super Smash Bros or something where the winner gets a pretty big prize. I could probably help with the prize / hosting of something like that.

We could host a guild fun-night. Where we play games for small prizes (10k-100k) and all chat in that thread.

We could have guild pictures taken in towns / rally (spellings out dolphin mania with wing-ding shirts) and advertise them in signatures.

That is really creative.  

Semper Tigris

ll P W E E P ll

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:50 pm
QueenFawaz

Nope, I'm no longer a staff member. 3nodding

A tournament sounds fun surprised What did you have in mind? We can't play any off-Gaia games for prizes, as that would be offsite trading. If we can figure out a game within Gaia, it would be okay.

A fun night sounds good as well. We'll have to think of mini-contests but it can't be too difficult. Tektek contests, bump contests, more like that.

Never thought of the Wingdings! Sounds awesome! surprised We'd have to get enough people to do so, with a Wingding item. If enough people are interested, I'll assign them letters and we can all meet up biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:51 pm
IciaMoon
/realizes that i joined this guild ;A;

well... something interesting would be, that you could set up a certain time to get on the computer.. say 4pm CST and have a bunch of people meet up in towns or zOMG (probably towns since not all gaians play it..) and it could be like a hide and seek where you tell certain people to start at one spot, and go searching for someone from the crew giving them hints about them in maybe a little mini subforum, and the first one to find that specific person gets a prize cool

i understand if you have no clue what i'm saying.. most people don't > w <

When Greg and Marie were still together we did a hide and seek for them. I'm not sure how it went as I wasn't able to participate, but I can ask Greg. If he says it was fun and a lot of people showed up, we can try that too biggrin  

ll P W E E P ll

Vyite

Noble Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:52 pm
QueenFawaz

i've always wanted to be in one of those wingding signatures > w <  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:52 pm
ll P W E E P ll
Achievements: The DMv2 Way

1. Donate 10,000 gold to a new user (less than two weeks old).
2. Get a donation of 10,000+ gold.
3. Get a score of 3,500+ gold in a booty grab game.
4. Create a thread that gets over 50 pages.
5. Be the last poster of a thread that has over 10 pages.
6. Bump 100 times in a row.
7. Invite 5 people with awesome tanks to the guild.
8. Have at least 15 fish in your tank.
9. Do not change your avatar for 3 days.
10. Create a thread that has all users wearing a blue item.

Obviously we need more achievements. Feel free to suggest them! Please make them reasonable.
I'm thinking that users will have two weeks to get as many achievement points as they can (points to be determined later, if it goes through). Top 3 people with the most points will win an aquarium fish. (Probably a blue starfish, or something cheaper I can purchase with cash. This will be coming out of my own pocket!)
User Image
the achievements look good but wut about nubies maybe set easyones for them and hard ones for the guys in the guild for a long time like fisher for advanced have 50-100 fish and begginer owner witch you have to have 1 fish hows that  

DustyOperative

The Committee Staff Member

7,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100

ll P W E E P ll

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:54 pm
Jsili
the achievements look good but wut about nubies maybe set easyones for them and hard ones for the guys in the guild for a long time like fisher for advanced have 50-100 fish and begginer owner witch you have to have 1 fish hows that

How would I be able to distinguish a newbie from an oldbie though? An old user could easily trade to one of their newer mules and cheat. Besides, the achievements aren't that hard anyway for new users.  
Dolphin Mania v2

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff