Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply Guild Forum
international burn a Koran day. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

neko86

Aged Cat

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:26 am
if they WERE thinking, Burning the Quran is similar to burning their own Bible (The real Bible does came from the same Creator, am i wrong?)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:48 am
Silver Nephil
Cold Fairy Cat
Ya..I cant believe they do this...
There was a swedish arter or srtist..idk what
He draw people
He draw Our prophet!!!
In a very bad way...
His name is lars vilks...
Many muslims got furious here in sweden!
Even one boy went to him and punch him in the face i think once
than that innocent boy that punched him went in jail
Wthh...
i freAKINg hate lars vilks
Please join this group even if its a bout hate..
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Against-International-Burn-A-Quran-day/133542436687123#!/group.php?gid=118901011473990&ref=search
anyways his a damn idiot racist

Yeah, Lars Vilks is a cartoon artist, Sammi. He's probably used to being punched in the face for his art (despite that the kid went to jail for battery, which is apparently a punishable offense in Sweden as well). The man draws people because that's his job and he felt, for whatever reason--I'm not sure what. For that you'd have to ask Mr. Vilks himself--that he had to draw the Prophet. So, he drew the Prophet.

Yaa...But he draw Our prophet veryy...Bad..
I mean..i dont want someone to look at the pic he draw cause its soo bad..I havent seen it bt i know its soo badly he draw
AstaghfirAllah
He dont like muslims =___= I live in sweden, i know this..
sweatdrop
He draw Our prophet and that pic means 1000000000 words!  

Bloozo
Vice Captain

1,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

fancy hossasm

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:38 am
First : Does Hitler present Christianity ?
Second : I swear to god if we done something like that at Egypt the hall world gonna stand up and say " Muslims are bad and making us cry rolleyes " or would say " Bad Muslims " .
And they would stick this to Islam and the hall world gonna stand up .
But since terrorism when it's done by Christian or Jewish doesn't called terrorism ( it's called " Freedom Of Speech stare " ) any Muslim gonna say don't do that they will say " I am at a democratic country " .....
I couldn't find better that Allah's words (Translated) to comment on this .
( Fain would they put out the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah will perfect His light however much the disbelievers are averse. (8 ) He it is Who hath sent His messenger with the guidance and the religion of Truth, that He may make it conqueror of all religion however much idolaters may be averse. (9) ) {Noble Qur'an : Surah 61}
Third : Believe me my fellow Muslims , they do this and we will see thousands converting to Islam , can't believe me ?
Then check this video .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Coumr7FYJCc  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:46 am
I learned from Dad yesterday that that pastor's congregation has only 50 members in it. Sounds like that Fred Phelps guy up in Kansas who boycotts the soldiers' funerals with those stupid signs of his--he's got, what, 70 members, and they're all family? Y'think the two crazy guys might be related somehow?  

Silver Nephil

Merc_scum

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:50 pm
Silver Nephil
I learned from Dad yesterday that that pastor's congregation has only 50 members in it. Sounds like that Fred Phelps guy up in Kansas who boycotts the soldiers' funerals with those stupid signs of his--he's got, what, 70 members, and they're all family? Y'think the two crazy guys might be related somehow?

yeah they have about 50 people and they have worked with Fred Phelps a few months ago at some place in florida. I also have good news that they are putting the burning off for a while.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:26 am
btw..where did they get those Qurans?? question  

ll Shaffy ll

sxcgirl321

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:54 pm
oh my gosh im sooo mad i wish dat man was infront of me so i could best him up to death i wouldnt really care if i went jail or anything

ehhhhh......
anywayz i know allah will protect islam and the quraan he wont let it happen imshallah......  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:00 pm
sxcgirl321
oh my gosh im sooo mad i wish dat man was infront of me so i could best him up to death i wouldnt really care if i went jail or anything

ehhhhh......
anywayz i know allah will protect islam and the quraan he wont let it happen imshallah......

yep your totally telling the truth
allah wont let de muslims down hopefully

ohh someone tld me dis story one day der was a teenage girl dunno how old buh yhh, her mum came to read de quraan and tld her to turn down the music or something she didnt listen and de girl got up and ripped the quraan shareef into pieces and wen she did she turned into dis animal dunno what it was??

i got soo scared and if dat really happened to her den it should happen to dis stupid man [4got his name lmao]

badgirl3114

Bharatiyaa_ larki
Crew

850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:03 pm
iSyaaf x3

They prob. ordered online..  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:34 pm
right now its on hold and there trying to talk to the ~idiot~ who started it.

BTW what excuse me but what brainless Moron would want to tick off (about) 1.57 BILLION Muslims?!? Is he honestly the most stupidest man alive?  

iSNP
Crew

6,950 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

ll Shaffy ll

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:02 pm
Bharatiyaa_ larki
iSyaaf x3

They prob. ordered online..

u could order it online?? whaat??  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:06 pm
it worse than black metal  

CakeColour

Dapper Connoisseur

17,050 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150

Bloozo
Vice Captain

1,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:52 am
Yaaa surprised
His soo stupid..
His brainlesssss! Brainless "moron"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:41 am
ok..ok guys.. stop cursing people..he decided not to burn all those Qurans..^^..you guys should be thankful he didnt do it..=]..im just glad all those qurans didnt end up turned into ashes..;]..ALHAMDULILLAH  

ll Shaffy ll

Bloozo
Vice Captain

1,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:09 am
iSyaaf x3
ok..ok guys.. stop cursing people..he decided not to burn all those Qurans..^^..you guys should be thankful he didnt do it..=]..im just glad all those qurans didnt end up turned into ashes..;]..ALHAMDULILLAH

Ya , your right smile
But he did burn the others mad
Well thanks To Allah He saved them heart  
Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out