Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Back to Guilds

"Helping" Final Fantasy fans with their addictions since 2004. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, RPGs, Square Enix 

Reply Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild
Dissidia Duodecim: Final Fantasy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MythicalRealism

Romantic Friend

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:17 pm
I have a strong feeling that all the old characters are coming back, hopefully with some new attacks.

I really want Rinoa!!! Angel Wing EX Mode!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:26 am
Ooh, hey, looks like e have a teaser site! The game's also supposed to be playable at TGS in a couple of days. That's... soon. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It's always extremes with Squenix; either we get almost no information for four years *coughversuscough* or we get all this in a week. xd *not complaining*  

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Reels

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:12 pm
Jeez, Versus...how is that coming along, baha? XD

Anyway, I hope this string of info keeps up. Maybe we'll know all the characters by the end of the month, hah!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:03 pm
man all this posting make me want to play it scream
ill go and play the first dissidia  

kenasuke

Maluc_Fieri

8,300 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:14 am
This Almost confirms all the heroes are returning, it only shows a few villains though. I'm certain they'll be returning as well. It also shows our two new characters..... and is apparently all about the new double character attacks based on who your duo is.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:18 am
Hopefully this'll be better than the first Dissidia... =_=''  

ArikaiHart

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:13 pm
Oooh, more information! This all sounds amazingggg. Lots more characters, especially, but also the music, the new costumes... Assist Mode sounds like it might be hard to keep track of, though. sweatdrop

http://www.andriasang.com/e/blog/2010/09/15/flying_get/
Jump previously confirmed Kain and Lightning for the game. There will be more characters than just this -- a lot more. The new character count will be beyond the level of 3 or 4 characters.

Famitsu confirms that all the characters from the original will return. All the maps from the original will also return.

Updates for the current crew include a 3P color. The game will also have new summons.

In the previous leaked info below, there was mention of an Assist Mode where you can call out an allied character into battle, resulting in four characters fighting for brief moments. It does not look like the game will have four player support.

During Assist Mode, you can issue commands to your ally. Pressing Down + L and Circle depletes your assist gauge by 1 and makes the ally do a Brave attack. L plus Square depletes your assist gauge by 2 and makes the ally do an HP attack.

Square Enix is keeping details on the game's story mode under wraps right now. It appears that the 012 in the name has something to do with the story, but it would be a spoiler to get specific.

Some of the new gameplay systems are also being kept under wraps at present. One of these systems is said to be as big as surechigai/tag mode, but different. Some of the game's secrets may come to light for those who play the game's Tokyo Game Show

Regarding music, we can expect a whole lot more background music this time around. Nomura also appears anxious to include the original Famicom chip tunes in the game.

The wait to play the Dissidia sequel in final form will not be too long, Nomura also confirmed.

Oh, and I managed to find more information here on the page you found, Maluc.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:28 pm
About "Assists", I think it would be pretty cool to have some tag-team attacks.
Squall + Lightning FTW  

MythicalRealism

Romantic Friend

Arcosi Knight

Girl-Crazy Shoujo

15,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:04 am
Heres some plot points I think might happen:

If Vivi is a character, Ultimecia will try to sucker him into the idea that he'll never die if time is at one point, which she'll make sure he and the other Black Mages are in. A reference to the ploy Kuja used to sucker the black mages from the village into serving him.

If Kain is a character on Cosmos's side, then Kuja will make convincing mannequins of Kain to try to trick the heroes into killing Kain.

If they are all in the same game, I think we'll be seeing YuRyGar or YuRyEi (A team of Yuna, Rydia, and Garnet or Yuna, Rydia, and Eiko)

If Chocobo from the spin-offs is in the game, one of the more hyper-girls (Yuffie, Rikku, or Eiko) will try to ride him. Shirma if she's in the game will scold them for it.

Barthandelus/Daisley will plan to hijack whatever plan Chaos is using so he can summon maker, but fail and get killed by Chaos himself.

Cid Raines, if in the game, will be a chaos sided character who is more loyal to Cosmos's troops, like Golbez and Jecht.

If Edgar or Irvine is in the game, he'll hit on, and strike out with, every female character.

If Vanille or Fang is a playable character, then they'll get into a big speech against Ultimecia about how living forever is pointless if you don't have anything to live for (they speak from experience given the fact they got stuck as crystals for several hundred years)

Sephiroth and Jenova's relationship will be compared and contrasted to L'Cie and Fal'Cie relationships.

Barthandelus will work with Kefka in the understanding that once Kefka gets his full god-like powers back, he'll destroy all the humans and thus summon maker.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:00 pm
Tokyo Game Show News!

excuse me while i fan girl a moment:

OMGOMGOMOGMGOMGO TIFATIFAAAAAAAAAATIFATIFATIFATIFATIFAAAAAAAATTTTTTTIIIIIIIIFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA heart heart heart  

Reels

MythicalRealism

Romantic Friend

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:30 pm
I just saw everything.
I'm really excited for this!!

From watching the videos at the bottom, it appears that Lightning's HP attacks involve using Odin's moveset while her Brave attacks are standard sword strikes and gun-slinging. I did see her using some magic that looked like Ruin.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:41 pm
Tiiiiiiiiifaaaaaaaaaa! <3 And... Kingdom Hearts Cloud?!

Kain seems to be on Chaos's side, if he's attacking Bartz... and Lightning looks adorable. heart  

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Reels

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:41 pm
Trailers:

Released trailer

Unreleased super secret TGS trailer  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:19 pm
The last video was blocked by Square XD

I was wondering...who will be Lightning's opposing villain?! Bartandelus is a giant machine, and so is Orphan. Maybe Cid, but you only fight him once, so not much to draw from, I think.  

MythicalRealism

Romantic Friend

Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas