Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Raccon City incident. ~Past~ ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:20 pm
"thats to bad and im sorry they tried to kill you." George Starts piloting the copter for out of state towards L.A. "so where to for you ill get us to anywhere i can with this gas." User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:56 pm
User Image

Sarah shook her head "Nah, its ok they're dead now...most of them hopefully. But the world has ended, i don't think any of that stuff matters anymore." She said, it didn't if laws and such did, she'd probibly be put to death or in prison for her deeds against umbrella. She looked at him "Not sure, i don't have a place to go, so our best guess would have to be find somewhere safe. With little infection...well their kind anyway" she says looking out the window at the sea of dead. "How far do you think the gas will take us?"

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:07 pm
"los angeles." "only guess i can make." "theres a Place out there i heard of its a Prison no infected." "as far as i know." User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:14 pm
User Image

"Prison huh? kind of ironic...But ok, we'll stop there." Sarah said

((Ok, so u want me to make a past LA or not, we could just skip that and you can come in in the LA prison rp or LA rp we already started on, just like a time skip till later on.))  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:19 pm
"well its safe enough atleast i can help more people if we can get this bird in the air again." "s**t Somethings locked on to us." "Buckle up fast." George starts to bank the copter trying to shake the lock on. Then he finds a flare button. "ok please be a heat seeking missile." "hang on to your underwear and buckle up this is about to get a bit Dangerous." User Image ((ill join in as fixing the copter since itll take damage from a small machine gun fire.))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:28 pm
User Image

Sarah buckled her seatbelt and held on to the arms of the chair she was in. She watched for what was locking on to her. Another copter...Just great...but there was no doubt umbrella would just let guards go alone. They had backup. "Its Umbrella" she said with a little fear and anticipation in her voice.

((ok just don't fix it on the roof, we had a fight and we would have noticed you among the other exploding helicopter XD ok just...hav u seen that RE afterlife movie? use the ground around the prison, but inside the gate for where you fix the helicopter ok.))  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:55 pm
"Good thing this thing has rotating rocket launchers." George flips a switch and visor pops down in front of Sarah with a joystick witha trigger. "thats the aiming and firing mechanisms." "Use them to take out the other helicopter." User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:58 pm
User Image

Sarah got an evil smile on her face "Oh, i'm gunna love this" she said and took hold of it focusing on the other helicopters. She glanced down, it reminded her of playing video games as a kid. Good thing she was a great video game player.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:08 pm
"dont miss" Theyll fire back and those machine guns arent friendly" Says George as he pops the flares to get ride of the incoming rockets they just shot. "shoot Asap no more Flares." User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:13 pm
User Image

Sarah nodded, she waited at first, untill the other helicopter was in view, and in shooting range. She aimed the guns and fired at them. She hit one of the prepellers and it began to spin. She got ready fixing her grip, then shot another at the prepellers. It started to spiral downward to the undead on the ground untill it crashed and exploded. Sarah smirked and cracked her knuckles "How much damage did we take?" she asked watching the flames from the helicopter spead to the zombies.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:23 pm
"A few dings and scratches bullet holes and one bullet wound in my leg but ill live." Say George Smiling. "Besides there dead were alive ill just have to fix the helicopter when we land." George reaches down removes the bullet from the wound and turns the helicopter on hover mode for a minute making a tourniquet for the wound with his shirt sleeve. User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:29 pm
User Image

Sarah watched him make the tourniquet. As far as she saw he didn't even flinch as he got shot. Buit she was focused on shooting. "Need any help?" she asked, she hated not being able to do anything.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:37 pm
"its ok im not dying and if i start to die shoot me point blank after i explain how to fly the helicopter ok?" Says George with a tone of seriousness in his voice. "Im not gonna turn into one of those damned Zombies." "promise me youll kill me and torch my body afterwards." User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:48 pm
User Image

Sarah nodded "Deal, but if you hadn't turned into one of them by now i'd say your good to go for a while. I mean i'm infected and i have been ever sense this whole mess started. I havn't changed, well except the strength, healing, and um...sense of smell." she says

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:01 pm
"the umbrella guys injected me with a cure." "and ive been infected only recently when one broke down a door clawed my arm and spit allover it before i killed it." says George. User Image  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff