Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Las Vegas ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:04 pm
Talia
`Rabbit Heart`

Talia went to block and crossed her arms when he faked her out. There were few kinds of people that annoyed her, and he was a perfect example of one of those types of people. "You have no clue how close you came to dying..." she said and walked over to a bar for a drink.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:09 pm
Mike looked at her and went over to talk whats wrong Mike said with a smile come on you can tell me here i wont tell old and grumpy over there if you dont want it'll be our secret Mike said waile pretending to zip his lips and smiled  

redx6504

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:33 pm
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Wesker sighed when he felt the gun on his back. He wasn't concerned. The bullet wouldn't kill him. Then Talia took care of it for him. When she went over to the bar, he fought back a growl. He heard what Mike said. He walked over to the wall and lifted a hand. He put his hand on the wall. He started walking around the room. There was a hidden door in this room that opened up into the Hive. If you didn't already know what to look for to find it, you wouldn't be able to. After a couple minutes, he stopped walking. He turned to face the wall. He tapped the wall with his knuckles. He pulled a PDA out of his pocket and tapped a code in. There was a faint hiss and the wall moved out and slid over. Where the wall used to be, there was a metal door. He pulled the keycard out of his pocket and slid it into the keypad on the side. The red light went green with a small beep. He turned back to the other two. "Are you coming?" he asked.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image--User Image--User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:38 pm
Mike jumped up excited so does that mean im part of your group now??Mike said with ecitment ill try to help the best i can with fighting im really good at it i really am Mike bolted over to wesker and stood there smiling  

redx6504

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:08 pm
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

"We'll see about that," Wesker said. He stood in the doorway. There was a couple defense systems in place in case someone managed to get through the wall and door. There was a laser system that was set to go off as soon as someone stepped foot in the hallway on the other side of the door. If the intruder managed to survive that, the hidden spikes in the ceiling would come out and the ceiling would start to lower. The doors on both sides of the hall would be closed and locked by then and you'd have to have Wesker's PDA and know the ten-digit code to shut it off. "Don't follow my in until I tell you to," he said seriously. If he was going to use these two, he couldn't have them getting killed by his defense systems.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:15 pm
Talia
`Rabbit Heart`

Talia walked over with a glass of red wine, the only thing that kept her sane now-a-days. "Just stay outta my way kid..." she said in a bored tone, already extremely annoyed which was the only time she would not be entirely polite. "I understand Mr. Wesker."  

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:42 pm
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Wesker nodded and turned to walk into the hallway. As soon as he was past the doorway, a wall of nearly unbreakable glass slid into place in the doorway, blocking the way back. He slid the PDA into his coat pocket as the lasers on the far side of the hallway lit up. He braced himself as two red lasers raced toward him. He dived through them and they stopped by the glass wall. Five more lasers lit up on the far side and raced toward him. He waited. When they were close enough, he dropped. The lasers passed right over him as he hit the floor. In a second, he was on his feet again. Before the next batch of lasers started up, he was at the other end of the hall, moving too fast for the human eye to see. He stood at the end of the hall, where a keypad was sitting by the door. He quickly tapped in the correct numbers and the lasers that had just started up buzzed and died. As expected, the circles in the ceiling opened and spikes fell into place. The ceiling started to drop. He reached into his pocket and was surprised that the PDA wasn't there. He swore and scanned the hallway. It was sitting in the middle of the hall. He disappeared from his spot and appeared next to it. He picked it up and growled when he saw that the screen was smashed. It was still functional, but he couldn't see what was on the screen. He closed his eyes and started hitting the buttons to stop the spiked ceiling. There was a rattling sound. Wesker dropped to the ground, laying as flat as he could manage. The ceiling dropped five feet until the spikes were almost touching him, then stopped. The ceiling slowly raised again and Wesker sighed. He laid there until the ceiling was all the way back up, then he was on his feet. He pocketed the broken PDA and looked back as the glass wall slid out of the way. "Alright, let's go," he said in a normal tone. In the next room, there was about thirty cerberus' waiting to attack whoever walked in there. You'd have to have either plenty of bullets to kill them all or have Wesker with you to stop them. Wesker was the only one that they wouldn't attack. If you were with him, you were safe.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:10 pm
Mike followed in behind him and made sure that the girl couldent hear him hey wesker is it i have a question how long have you been infected i know you are so dont deny it first off my eyes can see all the weaknesses a person has and when i look at you i see none no human could have that power the whole reason i have super speed and my eyes is cuase of umbrella when i was younger they did things to me and changed me and my brother but i think hes dead...  

redx6504

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:21 pm
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Wesker looked down at the teenager. Wesker'd just showed off his speed, so he wasn't surprised that Mike had seen it. "Are you pissed at Umbrella for that?" he asked. He wasn't stupid enough to tell this kid that he was head of Umbrella until he knew whether he was mad at them first. This kid would be good for experimentation and things would be easier if he wasn't fighting him in the process.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:26 pm
Honestly no in fact i think everyone should have powers like this but thats not really possible honestly i should thank them they got my stupid brother out of my hair my selfish money grabbing parents away from me and the best part they gave me super powers and without them i wouldn't be able to survive this stuff but i'm still not really good at it.. but maybe you can show me i saw you have super speed show me i will do anything you want anything at all i will give my loyalty to you if you show me how to unlock my true power he said enthusiastically  

redx6504

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:48 pm
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Wesker raised an eyebrow at the kid. This would be easier than he thought. The kid wanted to be experimented on. He chuckled. "Well, looks like you found the right person," he said. He would let the kid know what was really going on, but not now. Before he would do that, the kid had to prove his allegiance. He turned to walk to the door at the other end of the hall. He turned the handle and opened it. He was greeted by the sound of feral snarling that cut off rather quickly. He looked around the room at the dogs, stepping out of the doorway so the other two could come in. The dogs could smell the fresh blood and they started growling. "Down," he said sternly. The dogs growled for a moment more, then stopped and sat down.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:52 pm
Mike watched with wide eyes how did you do that ive killed a few of them before they never did that for me he said in amazement this random man here who has the speed he has but better and super strength plus the skill to back it us he was confused and yet he wanted to know more about him he wanted to be more like him and he didint care what it took  

redx6504

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:19 pm
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Wesker smirked. "They only listen to me," he said. He walked through the room to the door at the other side. The dogs watched the other two. It was obvious that they wanted to attack, but Wesker had told them not to, so they sat without a sound. Wesker opened the door to see a rather large group of hunters sitting on the other side. He sighed. He hadn't put them there for defense, which meant that some idiot worker had let them out. The hunters heard the door open and turned to attack. Then they stopped once they caught Wesker's scent. All the hunters that were in this Hive had been programmed to avoid Wesker. They knew his scent well and would not attack him. Whoever had let them out was going to get a bullet in the head. He stopped and turned back to the other two. "Stay close to me unless you want those hunters to tear you to pieces," he said. He turned to look through the door again. The hunters had all turned away again and weren't paying attention. He pushed Mike and Talia in the door ahead of him, and pulled the door closed. He was right behind them as the walked through the room. If they kept going at this pace, they'd be almost at the other door before the hunters realised that there was fresh blood in the room. By which time, Wesker could stop them from attacking.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:09 pm
Mike looked at these scaly monsters with claws they were creepy and strange like nothing he had ever seen before he blinked looking at there weakness there scales made them completely bullet proof other than there eyes very small targets and a very difficult kill those claws would tear him limb from limb before he could plant a round in those things Mike looked at wesker where are we going mr.wesker??? Mike said with alittle fear in his voice those things scared him more then the fact that this man hasint shown any emotion since he met him that didint bother him it just made him respect him more it was still alittle scary  

redx6504

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:22 pm
Talia
`Rabbit Heart`

Talia watched the hunters as they passed through the room. One noticed her, and she was quick to throw a knife, piercing its brain after moving through an eye. She had years of practice with the knives and knew how to handle herself. Luckily the other Hunters did not notice the one she killed fall as they reached the opposite door.  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff