Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Desert ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

reality is too cruel
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:59 pm
User ImageKurama watched as the bird got fried by the fence, but said nothing. His nose twitched as it now smelled like burned flesh, a very irritating and unpleasant smell.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:00 pm
User Image

lasean woke up and looked around the vehical. "where are we now" he asked and checked his hand guns. he rubbed some sleep from his eyes and saw they were in the desert. he checked his stitches and nothing was wrong with them as he saw the red haired guy say something about gas and ammo.  

R a M

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:05 pm
"The generators werent strong enough to keep killing the Zombies." Said George. "the Bird was its last victim." Says George. "i can get on the gun and shoot as many of the Zombies as i can the rest is gonna be close range." Says George. "cause even if i silence that gun the sound it makes to ready it is gonna attract The Zombies." Says George. "or i can risk it and move in on my own get into that Tanker and drive it out here to us." Says George. "or Strategically i can cause the fence to fry everything if i do fill up the generator." "but that junks this vehicle." says George. User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:10 pm
User Image
Sarah looked into the rear view window and gave a small smile "Hey kid, you're awake." she said pleasently. Then glanced at George. "I don't know..." she looks down at the fuel gage. It had little over half a tank. "We could use some, and ammo would be good. I guess we could try." She said thinking of which way would be best.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

R a M

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:18 pm
lasean looked around the vehical and jumped in he back withe the booze and he started making molotov's. he looked at everyone. "whats up"he said and went back to work.
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:22 pm
"in that Case whose going in with me?" Said George. "and Kid you stay here hold down the fort." Said George. "you know how i said if i get furtherly infected shoot me." "they even touch me kill me." Says George. "Im not gonna make it away from them if one gets its hands on me." Said George. "hey kid can you use this Gun?" said George. "if you can you can cover me as i move." Said George grabbing his handgun and checking how many extra clips he had left. "ok if need be i can put down 45 of them if i get head shots." Said George. "if i bring my shotgun i can kill 6 with a single bullet." Said George. "here Sarah" said George handing her his magnum and the bag of bullets he had for it. "can i have my assault rifle and its ammo Back?" Said George User Image  

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

R a M

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:30 pm
thats when lasean went up opened the hatch and started hurling bottles. they hit some zombies and fire spread to more zombies as they ran into each other setting other zombies aflame. he made sure not to throw near the tank and aimed at the points with the most zombies to cause the most damage. "you have a open window to the tank i suggest you take it he said as he closed the hatch.
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:34 pm
User Image
Sarah handed george his rifle and ammo back. "Hey kid, you're too young to drink and now is not the time for us to be getting drunk." she scolded him d nodded to george "I'll go with you."  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:35 pm
"that works get on the gun there gonna come this way soon." Said georgegrabbing his hand gun and climbing out the hatch Jumoing and running to the ammo boxes and grabbing two and running back to the Vehicle. "take these ill get the other and the gas tanker drive away." Said George running to the ammo and grabbing it and checking the tanker cabin and then getting in hot wiring it and driving it away from the Camp. "Shits never easy is it." Said George driving throught the gates of the camp and towards a sand hill. User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:59 pm
lasean smirked and did as he was told and got on the gun. he was shooting in short bursts and was barely able to keep it in line. he started talking smack as he fired. "yeah yeah what you got bitches what you got" he yelled as he fired. "oh get some"  

R a M

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:09 pm
User Image
Sarah takes her guns and ammo, along with her assault rife and gets out. She closes the hatch. Sarah runs and shoots at the zombies, she killed 5 with three bullets. "Sweet..." she muttered as she shot at them. She glanced back at george who was driving. She started to run, and soon she was ontop of a large van that had been disgarted along with its past passengers. She was killing them off fast with her advantage of height. "Almost clear!" she yelled to George, though not sure he could hear.
Most of the zombies were gone, only few strayed close to the car she stood on. But what she didn't know, was that there were more crows headed her way. One tryed to perch on her shoulder and claw and bite at her. She shot it with her pistol. It fell dead to the sand. But there were more They were in one big cloud of black. "Get off of me!" she yelled and bit the pin of her grenade and threw it up in the air. She ducked as the birds exploded. "Damn birds!" she yelled at them and shot another zombie. "All clear! For now atleast! " she yelled to the rest of them her hand holding her shoulder.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:10 pm
Geroge slowly turned towards the Vehicle they drove up in to let Sarah get out and drive it away form the Camp."you gotta drive that thing again." User Image  

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:18 pm
User Image
"Fine with me." Sarah said hopping down from the van.He hand grasping her shoulder tighter. "Damn birds!" she cursed and squeezed her eyes shut for a second.
She moved her hand and turned her head, from the corners of her eyes she could see scratches and claw marks from the birds "Hey, remember u said if u changed to kill you? Kill me if i change. Lets just hope, my infection can fight it off." She said and went to the vehicle from before her hand covering her shoulder again.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:45 am
[[ sorry for my long absence i'll make up for it promise =D Would Leon S. Kennedy work? lol ]]

User Image
`Somebody's Gettin Shot`

Zandre had been quiet for some time now. He was saving any energy he could. The Nemesis had done a number on him before he got away. He knew he'd see it again. It was out there, looking for him. He didn't mention there were two living. If it wasn't for Sarah he'd be dead at the hospital due to injuries. He watched the current scene but said nothing. Zandre's body was almost done healing itself. A sound came from distance that sent chills down his pine. The moaning of the word 'S.T.A.R.S.' "Damn it!" He yelled suddenly, it being the first thing he'd said in a while. He got out of the van and looked around, his adrenaline rising. "This is ******** rediculous..."

[[let's try this again shall we? I'll bring in Leon in a bit]]  

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:14 pm
((welcome backs)) "stay inside the Vehicles Zandre." Said George grabbing his hand gun and shooting a zombie thats directly behind Zandre. "GET IN THERE NOW!" Screamed George Shooting three more Zombies. "fine Sarah if you turn ill kill you and then probly myself." Says George User Image  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff