Welcome to Gaia! ::

FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Back to Guilds

The best final fantasy guild on gaia; covering for ALL of your Final Fantasy needs! 

Tags: final fantasy, kingdom hearts, square enix, gaming, forever 

Reply FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever
Saddest Moments In Final Fantasy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HawkEye4736

5,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:05 pm
I agree, Zack's death was by far the sadest...but i think the runner up is when Sephiroth killed Aerith.....I stopped playing right there, then cried...hour later i hit (X)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:28 pm
HawkEye4736
I agree, Zack's death was by far the sadest...but i think the runner up is when Sephiroth killed Aerith.....I stopped playing right there, then cried...hour later i hit (X)

lol. I did the EXACT same thing!!!!! I was so sad when it happened, I stopped playing for three days!  

Damien Darke

Distinct Hunter

1,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Saiyan-Cetra Kid

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:44 am
no one put aeris...oh and the saddest moment in final fantasy was when tidus and yuna made out on the lake for 4 hours  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:10 am
Delita's sister dieing at fort Zeakden, or Ramza's whole life going bad from seeing the seperations of classes, branded a heretic to seeing his brother Zalbaag die by his brother Dycedarg who also dies and is considered a heretic in history while saving everyone. Or Ovelia's death trying to kill Delita (because he manipulated everyone even her) and Delita loved her. I don't know but final fantasy tactics war of the lions has a great story line in my opinion other than that I played final fantasy Crisis Core haven't seen the ending yet.  

Oo Humble Man oO

2,800 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Informer 100
  • Gaian 50

Saiyan-Cetra Kid

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:09 pm
Oo Zodiac oO
Delita's sister dieing at fort Zeakden, or Ramza's whole life going bad from seeing the seperations of classes, branded a heretic to seeing his brother Zalbaag die by his brother Dycedarg who also dies and is considered a heretic in history while saving everyone. Or Ovelia's death trying to kill Delita (because he manipulated everyone even her) and Delita loved her. I don't know but final fantasy tactics war of the lions has a great story line in my opinion other than that I played final fantasy Crisis Core haven't seen the ending yet.
that is boss man and it is the third best story in the series  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:29 pm
The ending of Final Fantasy X COMBINED with the ending of Final Fantasy X-2 if you don't get everything. I don't care about Tidus, but when Tidus disappears is X and Yuna DOESN'T find him in X-2, then it's sad. If she does find him, then it's happy!  

Damien Darke

Distinct Hunter

1,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

the_great_detective

3,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:42 am
Agreed with Damien Darke. I think though one of the sadder parts in the series is when Shuyin and Lenne's death is shown. I think what makes it sadder since the song playing in the background is 1000 Words.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:11 pm
Oo Zodiac oO

I have to agree!!! I loved Tactics (and I beat it WAY to fast) and YES Aerith's death WAS sad (I knew it was coming before because I watched my brother do it) but I was still unhappy about it (partly because she was upbeat without being anoying!) another thing about it was she KNEW that she was going to die (because if she didn't then everyone would of later) even if you didn't like 7 you can't say that her death wasn't sad!  

samdoo

4,800 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

I Celes Chere I

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:35 am
Oo Zodiac oO

I agree. Tactics was simply amazing. I'm actually replaying it atm for PSP. The whole game was full of intense emotion.

Another saddish scene was Celes' attempted suicide from FF VI.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:49 pm
When Tidus disappeared in FFX. That was freaking depressing.  

Bidd No Roe

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

2Bpencil

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:59 pm
Bidd No Roe
Final Fantasy X as a whole depressed me. It was so sad. crying  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:03 am
The saddest moment has to be in ffx right after they defeat sin and Yuna runs to Tidus and can't touch him, then watches him disappear.  

finalfantasyfan5

Romantic Genius

7,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

finalfantasyfan5

Romantic Genius

7,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:04 am
Bidd No Roe

Omg I cried for hours.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:06 pm
Tidus's death was sad

but i also thought it was sad when Auron, Jecht, and braska
have the fight about who has to be the final aeon  

The Price of Freedom

Todeskandidaten
Crew

4,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:33 pm
How about sad things where people don't die or try to murder themselves? For example... When Rinoa releases Adel and then the scene on the Ragnarok? Or Final Fantasy VIII's ending right after Ultimecia gets wtfPWNED? Or..When Serah turns to crystal? Or when the missiles are sent out to Trabia and Balamb? Sure, they aren't as bad, but we're supposed to mentioning the saddest things, not have a vote on how sad Tidus' or Zack's death was.  
FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff