6,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:00 pm
User Image

Leelin
English teacher.

He bends close to Eric , looking him strait in the eyes. "No many of us can't help what our bodies do. but that would be a lesson in the sex ed room." Leelin chuckles to himself.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:32 am
User Image
"i... im sorry... for messing... up the class... i... is there.. anything i can do to make it... up to you..."  

RagingDarkn3ss
Captain

Master_of_Death504

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:39 am
User Image

Adrian Ivashkov

Adrian walked into the class room, then said, "am late, I know...," he walked over to a desk near Eric and sat down.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:02 am
User Image

Leelin
English teacher.

Leelin chuckles shaking his head as he pulls back. "You have not ruined the class." He Looks over to the classroom door see the second student enter the room. "Why yes you are late." He moves back to the found retrieving a packet of information for the new comer. "Well with there now being two of use I suppose we can do proper introductions can't we? of course you may both sit while you are doing so. Which of you would like to go first."  

Mavis Renkoptf

6,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Master_of_Death504

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:53 pm
User Image

Adrian Ivashkov

Adrian smiled and then said, "fine...I will go first, my name is Adrian Ivashkov...is that all you needed, teach..." Adrian leaned back in his chair  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:48 pm
User Image

Xavier Young

Xavier opened the classroom quietly, slithering through before getting a good glance at the room. He couldn't have been that late, right? He shrugged it off before hearing the door click behind him as he brushed off his shirt.
Running a hand through his white hair, he plopped into a desk next to Adrian, glancing back at Mr. Leelin to only say, "Yeah, I know I'm late."
With a small smile he set his binder onto his desk, shifting his glasses slightly so he could see the world scramble on the board.
"Tch..."  

XxAbated TheoryX

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:09 pm
User Image
Micheal Thomson

Micheal walked in and yawned "Sorry I dozed off" he said heading to a seat. "Micheal Thomson has now arrived" he said sitting in his seat. He looked over to the board and opened his notebook. Beginning to work on the assignment there. He looked at the boy sitting beside him and smiled when he noticed the guy was cute.

♥Heaven Academy♥

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff