Preforeplay/ dating. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what_be_da_time

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:37 am
User Image

Hassm sighed in relief, but he still blushed. "Yes...I am a virgin...." his face now expressed embarassment and he closed his eyes, bowing his head  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:44 am
User Image"Wow! I have never met a virgin!" Auck said, smiling. "Not Since I was one...and that was 173 years ago.." he said, smiling.  

Ura the rainbow King
Vice Captain

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

what_be_da_time

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:51 am
User Image

Hassm smiled slightly. "I guess then...that being in my presence must take you back....really though, you are that old? My mother is actually about 20 or more years younger than you." In what seemed to be a small revelation, he suddenly burst with excitement. "Wait...that would mean you have more experience than my mother! Oh, good! I look forward to learning from you!" In his excitement, he let out a small laugh that started as a giggle. "This is so amazing, please teach me how to kiss!" his hands folded together and lowered his arms past his hips. He was obviously young and full of energy.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:57 am
User Image Auck blinked. "Hey..i am 21 in my naga years!....I am 290 in human...." he said. "But yes..I lost my virginity when I was 9, so I most likely have more experiences" he said, pouting.  

Ura the rainbow King
Vice Captain

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

what_be_da_time

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:05 am
User Image

Hassm blinked. "Oh, forgive me, I didn't meant to offend in anyway. mother always taught me to go by human years because it fits with most modern time zones...I think...but that isn't important, please tell me of how you lost your virginity! It must have been a very exciting experience!"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:07 am
User ImageAuck blinked. "It was not entertaining and I have many better story's" He said, turning away.  

Ura the rainbow King
Vice Captain

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

what_be_da_time

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:16 am
User Image

Hassm looked confused, not knowing wether he insulted his teacher or shouldn't ask questions. "Oh...." He rubbed his arm and bowed his head.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:19 am
User Image" Would be happy to tell you about my first boy friend if that would please you, but only for a kiss" he said.  

Ura the rainbow King
Vice Captain

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

what_be_da_time

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:28 am
User Image

Looking back up at his teacher, he did seem sorry for what he said. "I think the kiss should be free, since I brought up a subject you did not wish to talk about. So for being rude, I will kiss you...hehe" he seemed to cheer up a little. "I'll warn you, I don't know how to kiss passionatly."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:30 am
User Image Auck smiled. "Ok..I will teach you" he said. He was infact teaching the boy, what comes before foreplay...the getting into the pants, not the being in the pants.  

Ura the rainbow King
Vice Captain

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

what_be_da_time

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:27 pm
User Image

Hassm twiddled with his thumbs and smiled shyly, his eyes looking away. "Uhm....I'm....a little embarrased...I have seen many people kiss....yet....I do not know how to begin." He giggles softly and looks back towards his teacher, face red and eyes beady.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:42 pm
User Image Auck smiled. 'I will show you" he said, leaning in and gently touching his lips to his students.  

Ura the rainbow King
Vice Captain

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

what_be_da_time

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:55 pm
User Image

Hassm didn't know what to expect at first. When his teacher leaned in and pressed his lips agaist his own, he stood there, eyes open and a little confused as to why so many people liked it. His lips limply accepted his teacher's and didn't return the kiss. Gently, he pushed his teacher away. "Forgive me...Auc....I must have understated my not being able to understand quite exactly...what I should do when...." He started to become frantic. "I really don't know...uhm...should I cause my lips to pucker or...flex them in anyway?" He bowed his head in disappointment of himself. "Maybe I'm not cut out for...this sort of thing..."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:58 pm
User Image Auck . blinked. "You can not kiss wrong..you press the lips together, you can move them, but the basic idea is to have skin on skin contact...deep kissing, now that feels and is different" he said.  

Ura the rainbow King
Vice Captain

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

what_be_da_time

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:29 am
User Image

Out of fear of disappointing his teacher again, Hassm suddenly leaned forward and planted his lips quickly onto his teacher's. He was a little uncomfortable with the way the two were standing so he moved his arms around his teacher and held him closer so as to relieve the tension. His kiss was long, lasting, and he made a small moaing sound that seemed to vibrate his teacher's lips as well as his own.  
Heaven Academy West Wing♥♥

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff