Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
Halo: REACH Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haratio TaFotter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:43 pm
That's kinda what I thought, but he was getting all the points in his Mission Complete (?) section, not commendations. I'm thinking maybe the game can identify Live and non-Live accounts, and, since he really can't get the points any other way, he just gets more for missions.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:39 am
Yeah my friend had same predicament with credit issue, but we had system link first, then online, and i ranked up from private to almost warrant officer on his xbox, while he only gained 120 total xp. during that weekend, Glad that wasn't just us.  

The Ginger Dude

Haratio TaFotter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:00 am
Yeah, lol. It kinda pissed me off to watch him play the last mission last night on Heroic and get like 4000 credits for it.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:06 pm
Agreed my friend makes one map that I could make in the same amount of detail and time. He gets 7000 I get 60.....its weird  

Takashi Hashino

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200

Tron714
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:41 pm
Thats kind of ridiculous to make that many credits for doing a mission on Heroic. Im tempted to try this out myself and see if I can transfer it online lol. I just want to try to rank of to Lt. Colonel and get my Secuirty Armor xD  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff