Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:23 pm
Das Rabble Rouser
Requiem in Mortis
Das Rabble Rouser
ArmasTermin
He needs to stop changing his damn name.

I've been ArmasTermin for, what, six years?

Wait, why am I still on Gaia...? Oh yeah, you guys.
And my stalker senses tell me you've been ArmasTermin for 5 years 8 months and 13 days.

I'm not really sure why I'm here anymore. Aside from Fresnel not many people talk to me on a regular basis and this guild is almost dead. :c
Tis sad but true. This was the first Guild I ever joined, and two years later it's all but dead.
I've been in lots of guilds before but this is by far my favorite and the longest surviving one. All the others died in a matter of months. sad

It sucks that Plate, Sierra, Crash, Reaper, Uryu, Brock, Ober and Tokarov have all disappeared.
Same here. Seems all of my old guilds are dead, save this one, and I'm determined to keep it strong.

Last I heard, Plate was trying to disconnect (this being about a year ago, and I just heard about it a couple months back, via Sierra), Sierra got bored of trolling GD and turned to Ventrilo, Crash I get the impression just doesn't have the spare time he used to, Uryu has a good excuse, being in the military and all, I think Ober is working more now, and Tokarov either got abducted by the ATF or spontaneously combusted, because he just ******** DISAPPEARED.

We need more gun nuts. neutral

Also, Sierra needs to promote me to VC one of these days so someone can take care of s**t if it arises (like the dead banner link)... and probably bump Freak back up too.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:32 pm
Fresnel
Das Rabble Rouser
Requiem in Mortis
Das Rabble Rouser
ArmasTermin

And my stalker senses tell me you've been ArmasTermin for 5 years 8 months and 13 days.

I'm not really sure why I'm here anymore. Aside from Fresnel not many people talk to me on a regular basis and this guild is almost dead. :c
Tis sad but true. This was the first Guild I ever joined, and two years later it's all but dead.
I've been in lots of guilds before but this is by far my favorite and the longest surviving one. All the others died in a matter of months. sad

It sucks that Plate, Sierra, Crash, Reaper, Uryu, Brock, Ober and Tokarov have all disappeared.
Same here. Seems all of my old guilds are dead, save this one, and I'm determined to keep it strong.

Last I heard, Plate was trying to disconnect (this being about a year ago, and I just heard about it a couple months back, via Sierra), Sierra got bored of trolling GD and turned to Ventrilo, Crash I get the impression just doesn't have the spare time he used to, Uryu has a good excuse, being in the military and all, I think Ober is working more now, and Tokarov either got abducted by the ATF or spontaneously combusted, because he just ******** DISAPPEARED.

Also, Sierra needs to promote me to VC one of these days so someone can take care of s**t if it arises (like the dead banner link)... and probably bump Freak back up too.
I was never really in much contact with Plate. I was kinda around her when her Nazi friends all thought I was a Nazi too from the Rommel accounts. Sierra is rarely on but still sometimes around. I still need to remind him to contact Crash. Crash is pretty busy with his work and being a dad. I text him from time to time to see how things are going. He seems pretty happy with life. I forgot about Uryu being in the military. I'm not sure about Ober since I never talked to him much. I'm still curious about Tokarov. Maybe he lost internet for a while and forgot his login info or just got bored of the place. Brock needs to stop being a f*****t and post already because I think he's still on gaia. Thdark should post in here too if he gets the time. Last I heard he was in art college or something.

EDIT: Sierra is only Crew. The only way we can shift power is if Freak can remember his login info for his old account. Otherwise this guild is pretty SOL in administrative work.  

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

Buki_Actual

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:32 pm
Fresnel
Das Rabble Rouser
Requiem in Mortis
Das Rabble Rouser
ArmasTermin

And other regulars for when the guild gets back on its feet.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:34 pm
At least right now we seem to have some decent conversation going on. smile  

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

ArmasTermin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:48 pm
I've been reading through the old thread, and I'm thinking of starting a new one in the GD. We got a lot of cool people together, and I'd like to try to make it happen again. New interest for the guild would be nice, and educating the ballistically retarded is rewarding... when they actually listen.

I'll link it on the main page when I put it together.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:50 pm
Go for it, Armas.  

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

Floyd

Quotable Prophet

14,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:54 pm
I'd post more often, but it appears my threads hold insufficient significance.

Trust me. I'm still in some guilds that are far worse off than this one.

Life sucks for a lot of folks in the real world. Taking care of basics has become a far more demanding task than a few years ago. Can't blame anyone who would rather do other stuff than hang out in a glorified chat room anymore.

I'm going to hang around no matter what the membership looks like.
Good luck with the GD thread, Armas. We might get some new blood if we're lucky.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:56 pm
Floyd
I'd post more often, but it appears my threads hold insufficient significance.

Trust me. I'm still in some guilds that are far worse off than this one.

Life sucks for a lot of folks in the real world. Taking care of basics has become a far more demanding task than a few years ago. Can't blame anyone who would rather do other stuff than hang out in a glorified chat room anymore.

I'm going to hang around no matter what the membership looks like.
Good luck with the GD thread, Armas. We might get some new blood if we're lucky.
I understand all that. It would just be nice if they could drop in to say hello rather than just disappearing.  

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:59 pm
Das Rabble Rouser
Fresnel
Das Rabble Rouser
Requiem in Mortis
Das Rabble Rouser
ArmasTermin

I was never really in much contact with Plate. I was kinda around her when her Nazi friends all thought I was a Nazi too from the Rommel accounts. Sierra is rarely on but still sometimes around. I still need to remind him to contact Crash. Crash is pretty busy with his work and being a dad. I text him from time to time to see how things are going. He seems pretty happy with life. I forgot about Uryu being in the military. I'm not sure about Ober since I never talked to him much. I'm still curious about Tokarov. Maybe he lost internet for a while and forgot his login info or just got bored of the place. Brock needs to stop being a f*****t and post already because I think he's still on gaia. Thdark should post in here too if he gets the time. Last I heard he was in art college or something.

EDIT: Sierra is only Crew. The only way we can shift power is if Freak can remember his login info for his old account. Otherwise this guild is pretty SOL in administrative work.
Ober still pokes his head in here and there, so maybe one of us can ask him the next time he does so. Tokarov... man, even if he lost his account info, he could still join up as a mule. Wait... I've got it. He and Plate eloped to Argentina, and their gaucho hovel has no internet.

Daaaamn. Plate or Freak, eh? Well ********. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:04 pm
Fresnel
Das Rabble Rouser
Fresnel
Das Rabble Rouser
Requiem in Mortis

Ober still pokes his head in here and there, so maybe one of us can ask him the next time he does so. Tokarov... man, even if he lost his account info, he could still join up as a mule. Wait... I've got it. He and Plate eloped to Argentina, and their gaucho hovel has no internet.

Daaaamn. Plate or Freak, eh? Well ********. xd
That must be it! eek  

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

090Freak090

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:09 pm
Das Rabble Rouser
Requiem in Mortis
Das Rabble Rouser
ArmasTermin

Sierra is now I am an Eggplant and come by every now and then. god knows what happened to plate...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:11 pm
090Freak090
Das Rabble Rouser
Requiem in Mortis
Das Rabble Rouser
ArmasTermin

Sierra is now I am an Eggplant and come by every now and then. god knows what happened to plate...
Yeah I'm aware of his name change. One time when he was still a mod on dead frontier he asked me to troll the forums for him so I made a mule called I AM AN EGGPLANT so he would know which one was me.  

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

Whence it Flows

Dangerous Elder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:34 am
Anyone have Sierra's number? I think I need to drunk dial that ******** ME.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:48 am
s**t, i still remember the reason i even joined this guild was plate. She posted in an anti-gun thread in ED saying "its good to see so many fellow members of the GGE here" and about five minutes later i submitted my application 3nodding

We all need to just have one big blow out sometime. maybe one year we arrange it so all or most of us go to shot show or something?  

war_junky 91

Recon_Ninja_985

Dapper Entrepreneur

7,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:51 am
welcome back  
Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items