Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Metroid Guild

Back to Guilds

Journey to the very depth of Zebes, the official guild for the Hardcore Metroid Fan. 

Tags: Metroid, Samus, Prime 

Reply Recycle Bin
Bounty Hunters Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Indigo Dagger

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 3:31 pm
Merle saw the man look at her, as if telling her to shoot.

"A'ight" she said to herself.

She took her selected station- the top floor of the building she'd just exited. She carefully adjusted the scope, until she was sure she'd get a clean shot to the head.

The trigger was pulled, and a mass of plasma came rushing full-force at the terrorist, knocking him back as he started to fall- and landed in a dumpster. Whether or not he was dead was yet to be determined.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 4:58 pm
"Well we won't keep him alive, he'd just kill thounds more. So we need to kill him as soon as we can."
You can kill me, if you can. Hahahaha! *he jumps away*  

Teh Happy Turkey
Crew

Indigo Dagger

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 5:22 pm
"Oh, sh'" Merle ran after the terrorist, keeping herself a reasonable distance behind and kept her hand on the trigger, firing whenever she could get a decent shot.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 5:56 pm
Mark and the other guy wasn't too far behind either. Since they couldn't catch him, Mark decided to out-manuever him.

Looking at the guy, he yells "You, get on his left side just in case he turns. I'll get on his right."

Then, to the girl, "You stay right behind him and keep shooting. He can't run like this forever."

A wall was coming up. He was cornered.  

Final Darkness
Crew

Indigo Dagger

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 6:46 pm
Merle nodded and stopped running. The terrrorist was trapped by a wall- that was good. She took aim and kept firing at him.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 9:07 am
"Got him!"
*I charge my beam up*
"Oh sh*t"
"Everyone on three, 1......2......"  

Teh Happy Turkey
Crew

Final Darkness
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 10:58 am
"....3!"

Everyone shot their weapon at the same time, at the same target. The force of the blast was big enough to destroy the wall behind him, spraying dust and debris everywhere.

As the dust started to settle, Mark asked, "I can't see, did we get him?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 2:42 pm
"I'll see." Merle walked into a random pile of debris, pulling out a severed hand.

"Well, if this is his hand, I think the other bits of him should be here somewhere..."  

Indigo Dagger

Teh Happy Turkey
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 2:56 pm
*I look around*
"Aha! I found his head! Well now we can turn him in for 10,000 gold a piece"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 3:30 pm
"Good, then I can finally get that weapon I've wanted."

Gathering the pieces in a bio-bag, he starts to head for the return ship back to Galactic Federation HQ.

"He went down kinda easy for such a dangerous criminal, don't you think?"

((Oh yeah, this is the future, at least in the 2700's. There's no need for Gold. I think credits would be better.))  

Final Darkness
Crew

Indigo Dagger

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 3:50 pm
"Yeah... that's weird..." Merle sniffed the hand that picked up the severed body parts. She turned around, nobody seemed to be looking.

"Great... I don't think anyone will notice this," she said, taking out a jar of pills from her jacket. Pouring a number of the tranquilizer pills into her hand, she tilted her head back and swallowed them. Unfortunately, one of the pills fell to the ground, within view of the guys.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 5:48 pm
In an instant reflex, Mark saw the pill drop from her hand. Not being the type of person to make a scene, he acted like he didn't see it as he thought to himself,

(I'll ask her about that later, I don't want to make her paranoid at a time like this.)

It was unsure if the other guy would act the same way...  

Final Darkness
Crew

Indigo Dagger

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 5:52 pm
Not noticing the pill that had dropped from her hand, Merle turned to the guys.

"So... I never had the chance to catch any of your names. I'm Merle."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 6:10 pm
"Nice to meet you. I'm Mark, but everyone I know calls me 'Darkness'."  

Final Darkness
Crew

Indigo Dagger

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 6:15 pm
"Everyone calls me Indigo. So, I take it you're another hunter, eh? I'll be back in my quarters."

Merle walked back into the main building, taking the elevator to her quarters. She took the pill bottle and stored it in a drawer in her dresser- she kept an impressive stash. A bit fatigued, she sprawled on the bed, if you could call it that.  
Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff