Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
LA Prison ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:13 pm
User Image
`SALVATION`

Zandre sighed and flexed the muscles in his leg. The tightening muscles forced out the bullet and the wound started to slowly heal. "I'll be fine. My muscle mass is much stronger than you think. It just doesn't look it. Your still gonna need that bandaging though. Eye for an eye after all." He picked up a .22 caliber pistol off the ground and shot her in her own leg, the same exact spot he was shot. "Sucks getting shot huh?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:27 pm
User Image
Sarah winced and groaned at the pain. "Not like i meant to shoot you" she muttered and kneeled down to look at her leg. She held the wound as some blood started to come from it.
"Damnit!" she muttered as she got the bullet out. She lifted her hands from the wound and shook the blood off her hands. The flesh started to close and she winced as it did. The infection helped the healing prosses but it hurt like hell doing so.
Her leg was now bloody and it still hurt. "Great...more scars to add to my collection." sarah says sarcasticly. She began to rub her leg. "Jerk..." she muttered under her breath and started to stand her leg still hurt. Sarah looked back up at him, then at the Licker. "If that rule really did matter, Wesker would be dead by now." she says and makes another attempt to shake blood off of her hands. The moans of the dead outside grew stronger at the smell of freshly spilt blood. She ignored the sound.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:36 pm
User Image

Matt heard gun shots and quickly got up and made his way to the prison hall where a dead Licker lay. He heard another gun shot and saw a man and a woman, both seemed to be shot. "Hey now that's now way to treat a lady." He said and walked closer to the two.
Their eyes...they both seemed to be infected. He noticed the blood of some survivors. He studied the room which floor was covered in blood. "Infected or not, that's still bad manners" he said sarcasticly again. He had heard the comment on Wesker and he didn't comment. His eyes met the girl's and the man's, he looked away and at the room her was in, his hood down to cover his eyes and he remained calm like usual.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:56 pm
User Image
`SALVATION`

Zandre looked at the man with his pitch black eyes. "And just who in the hell are you?" He didn't like the looks of him. He pushed his glasses back up by his eyes and reloaded his magnums. "I've seen you somewhere before... Where from?" His memories of Raccoon city were faded, but he remembered the man's face from when he was a lead researcher. "It was Raccoon city wasn't it?"  

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:05 pm
User Image

"Raccon City...Raccoon city..." Matt mumbled just to piss the man off. He looked over to the man "Yes i was at Raccoon city when this Event happened." Matt locked eyes with him trying to remember. He raised his hands that were still attached to his claw gauntlets "Now lets not get haisty" He says eyeing the guns he had reloaded. He quietly stepped behind the girl.
"Listen, i'm not sure i know you. But it's possible." he said he didn't try to remember things often mostly think about the future. "And excuse my manners, here i am talking about bad manners...All you did was shoot this poor girl." Matt said again with attitude and pushed some stray hair out of his face. "My name is Matt. Now who are you?"

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:16 pm
User Image
`SALVATION`

Zandre grinned. "I did shoot her, but then again I saved her a** from being stuck in a cell forever. Top that with her having a bigger gun now and already shot me." His leg was sore but he didn't let it show. "I think me and her are even." He put away the magnums and pulled out his Desert Eagles, pressing one of the barrels between the mans eyes. "I'm Zandre Armageddon. Now back the hell up before I shoot you." He didn't like the look of the gauntlets one bit.  

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:28 pm
User Image

Matt looked down at the ground as if there was no gun at his head. "Now that i think of it, i do remember that name." He says looking back up and with one hand pulling his hood off.
His infected eyes studied Zandre "A sicentist?" He guessed "I only know a few who own Desert Eagles." He says and quickly pulls his other clawed hand around Sarah his claws pointing at her neck "Shoot me now and she goes down with me." He warns.

User Image

Sarah's eyes flashed up to the man, now holding her. "Hold up, i may be the hostage in this situation but..." she says and pulls her leg up kicking him in the groin "I could always do that." she says angrily and grabs hold of Matt's wrist, which now had drifted down as he gasped in pain.
She looked at Zandre then her eyes glared at Matt "Put me down and you'll keep your manhood before you die" She says and her hand was now holding a small pistol that she'd quietly taken out and held it to the man holding her.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:18 am
User Image
Egon Rapier

He didn't know what was crazier. The zombies out for human flesh, or the people who just shot each other. The heck?! The world's gone mad... he thought incredulously.
He wished he had a weapon before they notice him and decide to shoot his leg as well. Over my dead body... which hopefully would be dead dead and not come back as the undead. He felt his body slightly weakened from the infection, but he shook it off. He has to find a weapon. Dodging the others, he ran to the other room looking for the guard's quarters, and hopefully he would find weapons there... with minimal encounters from the flesh-eating kind.

Do you know what's worth fighting for...
When it's not worth dying for...

Sumimachine
Crew

Distinct Vampire

6,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

reality is too cruel
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:18 am
User ImageKurama heard the sound of a Licker. None of his concern he thought. It wasn't a threat. But what got to him were the multiple gun shots that went off. He hated guns that made so much noise; they should have a silencer, like his, so it doesn't damage the eardrums as bad.

Holding his head in pain, he followed the echoes of gun shots before arriving on the scene of a bunch of dead people, a dead Licker, two slightly hurt Infected, like himself, and one of the injured, the female one, was pinning down another Infected.

"Can't you people put silencers on your guns? You could have made my eardrums start bleeding again." he said as he continued holding his tender ears.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:42 am
User Image
Matt gasped in pain and after a little while, the gun was up to his chest. It wouldn't hurt to move, would it? He slowly stepped back his hand leaving its place on the girl.
After catching his breathe from the last blow he looked up. "That wasn't very nice." he said angrily and focused on the desert eagle. "I think i'm right. You are a scientist." Matt says rethinking and going back in his memory "But....not anymore? That's the only way you would be around infected, like her" he glances to the girl. "And not kill her or turn her in by now."

User Image
Sarah glanced over at the newcomer to the scene. Who abviosly didn't like the sound of a gun shot. "Well sorry, i don't have a silencer." she said. It was true, she didn't, in her time of collecting weapons, a silencer was only if you needed it. And they weren't the biggest priority to have.
She glared down at Matt, who still hadn't released his hand from her. "Move. Now." she said brining the gun up to his chest.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Sumimachine
Crew

Distinct Vampire

6,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:49 pm
User Image
Egon Rapier

He looked around cautiously, knowing that he was a bit... unarmed.
Then entering the door on his left, he turned on the lights, and did not expect seeing dead guards all bloody and lifeless on the floor. God... he muttered, covering his nose from the awful decaying stench. Without wasting anytime, he walked around and grabbed all the weapons he could find: a combat knife, a handgun, ammo, a shotgun, and a steel pipe. He also grabbed one of the guard's security ID, knowing that it could come of use later on. Okay, gotta go... as he neared the door and put his hand on the knob, he heard something that made him froze. It was a gurgling moan and movement. Oh, come on... he muttered, facing the source of the sound. He saw each and every bloody guard looking at him, their faces showing want for blood. His blood. Here we go... he muttered, loading the shotgun fast and cocking it.

Do you know what's worth fighting for...
When it's not worth dying for...

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:29 pm
User Image
Sarah listened quietly and froze. She'd been around this apocolyptic world many times and she knew that sound...that smell...anywhere. "There here...there here!" she said the second time louder, she cocked her gun taking it away from Matt "More flesh-eaters...i know that smell anywhere." she said, the smell of rotting flesh, clotting blood, the accasional insects in their skin, and the moans and slosh of their broken bones inside of their dead bodies. She hated the fact they were inside now, but she had to thank zandre for getting her out of that cell.
She'd do it later, she took a step and winced the soreness in her leg around the bullet wound. she gripped her leg. Her mind and body was suddenly filled with rage and frustration. The infection got the best of her emotions this time. She felt like lashing out and hitting somthing btu remained where she stood in pain.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

reality is too cruel
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:08 pm
User ImageKurama's heightened senses picked up the scent of the flesh eater as their moans also reached him. Keeping one of his ears covered he reached into his clothes and threw a couple silencers to the wounded Infected.

"Here, use these so you don't destroy my ears." he said making sure you each had two. What he liked about these silencers were they fit on any gun.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:23 pm
User Image
Sarah caught the silencer and slipped it on her gun. She looked up from her leg and listened for the sound. She could feel more rage inside of her so she decided to give out a warning. "Don't get on my nerves right now. Everyone here, i'm...not in the best mood." sarah says squeezing her eyes shut trying to overcome her new emotions.
She looked up at Zandre with her gleaming, red, infected eyes. "Especially you." she warned.
Sarah was annoyed with just about everyone in this room. Well not really, actually she was really mad at Zandre for shooting her but the new rage was somthing else. All the time of her being infected she'd have to go through mental battles with her rage in order to not lash out and shoot anything within range.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:10 am
User Image
`SALVATION`

Zandre put the silencers on the Desert Eagles and took aim at the zombies. "For your information Matt. I'm a S.T.A.R.S. agent now." He lined up three zombies and took them out with one bullet. "I'm not someone to screw with." He fired at more zombies before reloading and taking out even more. He laughed when he saw the look Sarah gave him. "Yeah yeah, I still saved your a** so shut up and shoot."  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff