Meta_Fish
Raui
MARIO.

PAINT

WII.
PLZZZZZZZZZ
i'm suprised this wasn't the SECOND POST  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:20 pm
The sad thing is no one will support this thing.  

Meta_Fish
Captain

problematic briefcase

O.G. Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:42 pm
Hobo Scruffy
Trenn Flashkill
Michi Kobayashi
Come to think of it, if you already had a DS, wouldn't it be better if you used that wirelessly instead, much like the GBA connector for the GameCube?
I'd say it's a little tiny to be used as a tablet.

You'd feel so much cooler though. Like, you'd be playing two Nintendo systems at once, still have a free hand, and still be getting nothing important done. People would look at you and go "woah"

You sure that won't be in disgust?

Yeah, soon as I read this, I assumed there was gonna be a new Mario Paint. :c I guess not. That game was badass when you're like, six.
Scribblenauts Wii. O: It can be done.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:55 pm
Shiny Gligar
Hobo Scruffy
Trenn Flashkill
Michi Kobayashi
Come to think of it, if you already had a DS, wouldn't it be better if you used that wirelessly instead, much like the GBA connector for the GameCube?

You'd feel so much cooler though. Like, you'd be playing two Nintendo systems at once, still have a free hand, and still be getting nothing important done. People would look at you and go "woah"

Yeah, soon as I read this, I assumed there was gonna be a new Mario Paint. :c I guess not. That game was badass when you're like, six.
Why would you need a tablet for Scribblenauts? >_>;  

Meta_Fish
Captain

problematic briefcase

O.G. Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:08 pm
Meta_Fish
Shiny Gligar
Hobo Scruffy
Trenn Flashkill
Michi Kobayashi

To write words with. Would you rather have to point at the screen and write or just use something to write on? I'd rather my words be able to be recognized the first time I do it.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:44 am
Shiny Gligar
Meta_Fish
Shiny Gligar
Hobo Scruffy
Trenn Flashkill
Michi Kobayashi

To write words with. Would you rather have to point at the screen and write or just use something to write on? I'd rather my words be able to be recognized the first time I do it.
Just seems unnecessary. Most people I don't think even use handwriting because it doesn't work too well, especially on the DS.  

Meta_Fish
Captain

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:10 pm
For Scribblenauts I would rather use a USB keyboard... or you know... just play it on DS  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:45 pm
Typing on the Wii is just about as tedious as typing on the DS.  

Meta_Fish
Captain

I Dizzy-Kun I

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:16 pm
Meta_Fish
Typing on the Wii is just about as tedious as typing on the DS.

lol true.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:26 pm
It's aimed at 6-12 year olds. They realize it's useless to hardcore artists.

Novasurge

Versatile Man-Lover

8,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

Redilicious

Dapper Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:41 pm
Novasurge
It's aimed at 6-12 year olds. They realize it's useless to hardcore artists.

my friends little brother saw a commercial for this, he's 8. he goes up to me at school (i go to a k-8 center, so i very often see elementary kids in the middle school area) and says, "did you see that u-draw thing for the wii? i think it looks lame, your tablets better. it costs less too!"

either the kids arent liking it too much, or thats one smart 8 year old.

anyways, i dont think its going to sell very well. i dont think many good games are going to be available for it, if any

'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff