Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
*wiggles* Let's Play? v.2 (U/C) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:22 pm
User Image

This is closed right now.

Hey guys, I was planning something fun for my girl Fenja.

Fenja was raised out in the rogue lands by a myriad of different characters. I was thinking of doing a little self rp where she remembers bits and pieces of her life – all the creatures she met, all the things she learned and so on. It’s also useful to know her back-story because I like to rp her. But for someone who’s lived all her life in the rogue lands, she still doesn’t know that many lions! xD

So I was thinking I’d do little sketches and give them to people who rp with her. But rps take too long to complete so I scratched that. Pretty soon I decided to ink the sketches I already had so I thought I’d color a pic for people who did a self-rp featuring Fenja. But that also sounded a bit annoying and demanding so this is what I came up with: you post a form saying how your character met her, what happened, how they got along, etc and you become eligible for art. Yay!
Though, I didn’t spend that much time with the lines and the coloring will be pretty basic so don’t expect anything amazing – I’m not planning on doing backgrounds either. xP
And it’s FREE! Well, not really free because time is money and I am asking for some of your precious time. But hey, it’s fun! And you get fanart of one of your SoA! 8D

So summary! How does this work:
1 - I’ll have the image I want to color next up for viewing
2 - If your character fits and you’re interested, you post the form
3 - I do a little raffle and pick someone

Some rules/additional info:
- If there’s more than one character (eg, a couple) both owners need to give permission before posting (only one form is needed though)
- You can only post one form at a time (ie. you can only post one form for each pic) but you can apply for as many pics as you want
- Please please no SoA with complicated designs. I don’t want to spend that much time with details
- You can take some liberties with Fenja if you want to describe their relationship/a particular event. She’d be a soft spoken, curious cub, playful and friendly as she grows. She might seem a little detached at times. She ran off on all her step-parents but if you have a character who wouldn’t take a stray, you can have your character dump her at a pride or something. She’d be a lost, hungry little thing as a cub. =(
- Respect the age Fenja shows in the pic (don’t write up the form as if she were a cub if the picture shows a juve/adol)

[b][size=18][color=darkblue]I KNOW YOU![/color][/size][/b]
[b]SoA name(s):[/b]
[b]Cert link(s):[/b]
[b]How was Fenja found and what happened:[/b]
[b]Did your character teach her something? [/b](anything from “nope” to “hunting/swimming/the facts of life OMG)

Up for coloring! (pictures are bigger than the sample obviously)

These 2 will be first come first serve from now on!

[1]
Requirements: A rough Firekin lioness - with a soft side. She gave a young adolescent Fenja some "tough love" ie, helped her improve her fighting skills. She also told her a little about the Firekin. Red prefered but not necessary.
[4]
Requirements: A God! Someone with wings and... a whole lot of patience. Fenja would probably beg for "a ride" but he wouldn't risk it.

Small changes might be made as I color (likewise, you may ask for very small changes if you really want something)

Being Colored:
-None!

Done:
1. (Young juve) Daire (Quiftan) thought Fenja was in trouble as she ended up with him after they met. He taught her stealth and hunting skills and Fenja, mistaking his politeness for distance at first, lived with him until she finally felt the bond willing her to stay. She remembers him as a very polite dark lion with awesome markings.
2. (Cub) Tama and Múscail (Das Tor, Kitsune Mistress Nyoko) tried to adopt Fenja when she was tiny. Their sweet and loving natures were too much for the little girl who blamed herself for the deaths of her pride members and equally loving family. It didn't take long for her to run off on them. =(
3. (Juve) Aiko (zephira73 cool was the first cheetah Fenja met. She was fun and interesting and helped her with her hunting skills but also gave her important lessons regarding...uh-hum... reproduction. Fenja remembers Aiko very well.
4. (Cub) Pich and Lela found Fenja and kept her well fed for while. Pich was the first to approach and wanted to play, while Lela was a bit more reserved. Lela made Fenja some of the jewelry Fenja wears to this day.
5. (Adolescent) Pasang found Fenja wandering around the jungle and decided to have a little fun with her, jumping straight out of the tree to frighten her. He then endeavored to be her friend and eventually fell in love with her, though he never told her. He taught her many things: how to climb, swim, fish, whatever he could do to keep her around.
6. (Cub) Moyo'Mkali helped Fenja when she was trying to hunt odd things. Being the rather confident, cocky little fellow, he'd refuse to let her share until she said please. Then, he'd show her how to win her own prize. He was a patient teacher - after some persuasion - and Fenja learned to respect all cats, big and small... as well as how to hunt alternative game.
7. (Adolescent) Mèo Đen & Siyah Kedi saved Fenja from a small group of nasty hyenas that cornered her up a tree. They helped her improve her climbing abilities and not to mess with hyenas. Also, Fenja remembers them as being fun in general.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:24 pm
User Image

Future Plans:

1. Fenja fling
2. Rei's flings
3. Finish Cyprian's JRP at Legio - Legio died
4. Join more prides
5. Customs: Sagasu, the Twins, the Ninja,...
6. Familiar customs: green parrot (Omari), blue parrot (Sata)

Items:
- Fenja (original)
- Omari (Pirate)
- Astar and Kuma
- Banquo and Laertes (Suka'Fumo: Pelt and Jewelry)
- Gunjo
- Mozi
- Mel
- Rei

Prides:

- Pirate Pride
- Firekin
- Ninja Pride
- Viking Pride
- Suka'Fumo > Noble, Middle Class and Groundling
- Dawnwalkers And a male DW?
- Demon Pride > Slave and Demon
- Swamp Pride
- Ela
- Bahari?
- Seer Pride?

.::. GOD QUESTS .::.

Name: Flo’Ochai (Denied - needs work)
Domain: Currents
Existing Overlapping Domains: Wind (Safaia), Sandstorms (mouselet), Water - Tamu'dhihaka (Meepfur), Rivers (Gelfin), Oceans (Sirenz), Tornadoes (Tahja Estes), Floods (Amy D). Maaaaybe Blood (Annchen) but I guess I can make up a reason why her abilities wouldn’t affect it. Perhaps she can only affect something that she can see/touch.
Physical Description: Ref!
Concept: “I am the Goddess of all that moves. I am the flow, the momentum, that which does not remain still. I am everywhere and in everything. Nature, Life and even Time itself.” – Actually, she can only control natural elements but she likes to make herself sound more important than she actually is. =’)
Things have a tendency to move around her even if she doesn’t want them to and she seems to be followed by a perpetual breeze.
Temporary Powers:
1 - She can create a current (create motion where there was stillness)
2 - She can control water currents
3 - She can control wind currents
Permanent Power: She can curse a lion/pride by making them the target of a current. Basically wind or water will be drawn to them/their location (storms and floods). She can be very spiteful when offended.

----------------------

Name: Kunai (Approved)
Domain: Ambush(es)
Existing Overlapping Domains: Hunt - Rihn-yi (Avelena), Camouflage - Maskhara (Lithia_Brandon), Five Senses, The - Hamsakili (tuesdaycat)
Physical Description: Something like this.
Concept: She gains power from those who believe in planning before an attack, whether it is a simple hunt or a complex warring plan. She is playful, sly and quite devious at times. She’s a benevolent figure who is quite fond of mortals and their “amusing little battles” but she can be terribly condescending regarding mortal affairs.
Temporary Powers:
1 – The Perfect Plan: Close proximity with her will plant the idea of creating an ambush on a lion’s mind. Lions will suddenly feel the need to prepare an ambush either for hunting or while defending themselves against their enemies. She has to be very close for this to happen.
2 – See No Evil: She affects the senses of the target of an ambush and they will be unwillingly drawn to danger without realizing what is happening. Only works in her presence.
3 – Shadow Hunter: She will affect the ambusher by cloaking him/her with her power, masking his/her scent and muffling any noises made. Also only happens in her presence.
Permanent Power: When angered, she will make a mortal more susceptible against ambushes. Her targets will be drawn to a place where they're more likely to be ambushed - violent prides, hyena packs, etc.  

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

Dulcea

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:32 pm
Asali is always available for RP for Mel, as is Nadhir. I may be a bit slow in the upcoming week but we could do something in the guild. :3  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:58 pm
Oh, can we rp the cubs yet? I was sort of waiting to see if a birthing rp would pop up. mrgreen  

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

Dulcea

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:28 pm
Our bad. xD

I think we decided not to do one, since it'll take a bit of flipfloping to really sort out what went on and all. We may do one backlogged later on but yeah they're free to RP.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:51 pm
I KNOW YOU!
SoA name(s): Daire
Cert link(s): Boop
How was Fenja found and what happened: Daire was wandering along in the rogue lands when all the sudden.. homagash that white lioness needs help! Daire jumped to the rescue only to realize that she wasn't in trouble at all. Embarrassed and flustered, Daire introduced himself and they had a pleasent chat. Daire is very polite and respects womminz. I wouldn't be surprised if she got offended from his overly-politeness. It happens a lot, sadly. Poor guy doesn't understand it.
Did your character teach her something? He could have taught her to hunt. Or to be stealthy during a hunt.  

DocStunfisk

Omnipresent Streaker

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:17 pm
I KNOW YOU!
SoA name(s): Tama'sindikiza & Muscail (with Nyoko's permission)
Cert link(s): Tama, Muscail
How was Fenja found and what happened: By the looks of the picture...looks like she was kinda hungry. During the time where a good chunk of the Umande'mfuni was still in the rogue lands migrating to their new home, Tama could have found her while hunting, and being the kind soul he is...he took her back to his family. He and Muscail tried to adopt her, to bring her into their family...only to have her run off before they hit the new pridal lands proper. The family Muscail and Tama are part of is the sort that grows on a person, being very open and kind and loving...so I could see her running from the attachment rather quickly.
Did your character teach her something? Nope...they just tried adopting her. Obviously...that didn't work so well.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:46 pm
*makes a list* =3  

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:12 pm
It would be that she met three lions.
Im posting here for the ok before I post the form I guess.

Tsukurou, was friends with the past god of surf~ before he was reborn. But after the god died- Tsu went on a quest to help others~ and 'find' what he feels he had 'lost'. That meaning his memory. He washed ashore and thus befriending the god of surf. But before that he had a family~ a loving mate and children. Except one of them got cubnapped. So he went off in search for the first born.. encountered said cubnapper- but as they were fighting~ the lion cubnapper pushed Tsu off a cliff! D;. He doesn't remember his old self but his new self is a very loving/calm/energetic lion whom LOVES to surf. But now he is in search of something.. He doesn't know what.
SAID daughter-Roho Sila, grew up and she encountered her father. Seeing that he DIDN"T remember her. She feels bitter slightly having run away from the cubnapper when she was an adol. To find her father had completely lost his memory. So now she travels with him idley and never reminding him that he is her father. She thinks telling him would change the carefree and loving lion she sees today. She follows him so he doesn't get in to trouble or do something stupid. Also gifted in hunting- she helps to keep the 'traveling pack alive'.
Israfel had recently joined their party. She is a dancer/singer and she had a rough past and since she didn't eat meat. She went ill and Tsukurou and Roho found her and helped her while she was down. Tsu teaching her how to fish~ and she joins their party as the 'healer' and the joyful smile in their group as Roho is the very distant one. She sings for them.

So these three go around helping lions/adopting cubs and taking in fallen others. They are like a tight knit sorta family and as soon as a creature seeks their help- and gets aided. Teach basic survival skills. etc.. or learnt a lesson whatever it is from the wise Tsu- they go about theyre way. They have met and helped at least a hand full of lions. So I believe they would have probably met her~ and we can do some sort of rp if you'd like with them <3. I dun want to post the form if its too much for you to draw. I am looking for the rp at most though <3.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:53 am
Hey chi,
that can definitely work. You can post the form for either Tsu and Roho or Tsu and Israfel (I'm guessing you're going for the couple's pic) and just copy/paste the meeting/teaching part. if they get rolled I migt even had a hint of the second lioness in there. <3

And if anyone's curious the other images I have inked are:
- Cheetah
- Two wild dogs
- Serval
- Firekin
- Leopard
- God
- Male cheeton  

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:05 am
Fun smile I'll stalk this for sure to see all the pictures and meeting concepts.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:47 pm
xD  

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:59 pm
I'm off to bed, which means the deadline is here. I'll add two new pictures tomorrow and they'll probably be up until Thursday/Friday.

So,

Fenja now knows Daire, Tama'sindikiza & Muscail!

XD

Let me know if there are any changes you really want.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:01 pm
Fenja rp:

I have a demon boy, who would totally try to enslave her and terrify her beyond her wits end. He can be a nasty little piece of work, with a superiority complex like you wouldn't believe. It would be a fun and interesting rp!

EDIT: Whoops didn't see the closed thingy, sorries!  

Kaori_luv

Enduring Exhibitionist

14,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

zephira738

Timid Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:52 pm
I KNOW YOU!
SoA name(s): Aiko
Cert link(s): Cert
How was Fenja found and what happened: Aiko, on her way back to her traveling brothers from one of her many excursions, stumbled over the young lioness and, happy for company of a more innocent sort, would have gladly shared dinner and swapped some stories...probably including a thing or two about the -cough- encounter she had last night...
Did your character teach her something? Possibly too much, Fenja looks like she's a bit older than a cub (forgive me if I'm wrong) in that picture. SOMEONE must have told her the birds and the bees at one point or another, poor little dear. Aiko, being a future Consort for the mafia pride, was always a bit too educated in that matter. Might have also helped her improve her hunting skills, two sets of paws making catching a meal much easier. But the talk would likely be FAR more memorable...  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff