Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
OAG Australian Day Avvie comp!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what is iconically astralian to you??
  buying a kebab from italians who run a curry joint in the middle of china town
  alcohol!! i have not enough!!
  cricket!! swimming!! tennis!! volly ball!! football!! sex!! wait that aint a sport we're too good at *stares at the under populated place*
  meh?? im not from around here....
  AUSTRALIA ROCKS BECAUSE THAT'S WHERE BUNNAH LIVES!! BUNNAH FTW!!
View Results

EmWah
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 3:19 am
Does it cost anything?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 2:49 pm
EmWah
Does it cost anything?

Good question...and I don't think I have any green and yellow or green and gold stuff sweatdrop

Beautiful Grotesque

Shameless Hoarder

ethuil

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 11:02 pm
Xan-Phorie Rei
actually i think we aussies could be out-drunk by russians.
they're pretty strong drinkers up there i hear (if you're still alive you're not drunk enough etc)

and the irish...

yeah...does it cost anything...and I have to hunt thru my inventory to find green and gold... confused ...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 11:56 pm
no!! who wants to pay money?? there is no gold involved!! and you dont have to be boring by wearing only gold and green!! think jackeroos!! footy players!! constuction workers!! swimmers!!  

nrasjaa

Beautiful Grotesque

Shameless Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 12:36 am
nrasjaa
no!! who wants to pay money?? there is no gold involved!! and you dont have to be boring by wearing only gold and green!! think jackeroos!! footy players!! constuction workers!! swimmers!!

Great idea! eek eek
*Goes through inventory throwing clothes all over the place looking for the perfect outfit*
It would be good if I could save my avi cry

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 4:06 am
well here's mine. its waaay too hot for too much clothing heh xp

happy early aussie day folks  

Xan-Phorie Rei

Shy Unicorn

JazZhands

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 2:43 pm
I wouldn't say that Australia is the greatest efing country in the world, but it is a nice place. By the way I am Australian.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 8:30 pm
nrasjaa

list of terms and definitions:

Australia:

1) The best ********' country in the world, Australia, is also the only place where Christ could never have been born, as in Australia, you cannot find 3 wisemen and a virgin.

2) best mother ******** country in the world. any mofos who think any different can burn in hell for all i care. best at most sports ( not including them american "sports" like baseball and poofball (oh wait gridiron)) we'll kick ur a** at cricket, AFL (best form of football on this earth) swimming (not a real sport) etc. we'll out drink you any day. our laid back attitude kicks a**. our military is one of the best trained in the world. dont judge us by our dickhead Politicians cause well all politicians are dickheads. any wayz Australia kicks a** FULLSTOP.

thankies to teh dictionary

i totally agree with you we are totally kick a** country out there we rule the world muhahahahahahahahahahah sweatdrop mind me i just hyper at the moment yay for australia! heart heart heart heart heart heart heart  

guardian fairy

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 6:08 am
JazZhands
I wouldn't say that Australia is the greatest efing country in the world, but it is a nice place. By the way I am Australian.

sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 5:42 pm
Quote:
Australia:

1) The best ********' country in the world, Australia, is also the only place where Christ could never have been born, as in Australia, you cannot find 3 wisemen and a virgin.

2) best mother ******** country in the world. any mofos who think any different can burn in hell for all i care. best at most sports ( not including them american "sports" like baseball and poofball (oh wait gridiron)) we'll kick ur a** at cricket, AFL (best form of football on this earth) swimming (not a real sport) etc. we'll out drink you any day. our laid back attitude kicks a**. our military is one of the best trained in the world. dont judge us by our dickhead Politicians cause well all politicians are dickheads. any wayz Australia kicks a** FULLSTOP.
thankies to teh dictionary

HAHAHA!!! you just made my day! thats excellent! xd all so true as well! teehee
rofl
pirate  

Phantom-Deks

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 3:28 am
Can I still enter? >_>

I had no computer on Australia day.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 12:15 am
I shall enter!!!

Using my avvie here sweatdrop User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Could anyone see it?
sweatdrop  

Essence of Crayon

5,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ash_lus

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 2:14 am
It's all a question about grog, the true Australia sport, I mean just look at teen binge drinkers.  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff