Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gundams and Randomness!

Back to Guilds

A guild for anyone that loves mech, anime, or roleplaying, or even just being random! 

Tags: Anime, Mecha, Gundam, Roleplay, Close-knit 

Reply Roleplays
Mecha Combat: the Gunarian war (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's your Favorite type of mecha?
  Zoids
  Gundam
  Armored Core
  Ghost in the Shell
View Results

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:48 pm
"Brig. General Keskitalo! BG Keskitalo!" shouted the frustrated Commandant. His hands were cupped around his mouth, and he faced the top half of a 15-meter-tall Cored Muscle Tracer. A pair of legs wearing warm, thick stockings hung out the heavy door of the machine, gently kicking against the frigid North winds. The Commandant trotted stiffly along the catwalk suspended around the maintenance bay of the tall machine. He stopped when he saw the crumpled form of the Brigadier General, sleeping awkwardly in the pilot's seat of her machine, known to its users as an Armored Core.

"Keskitalo, I am appalled at your lack of--" he began, but stopped abruptly as Aurora Keskitalo raised a single index finger to silence him. She held her hand up for a moment longer, and lowered it slowly. The Commandant watched her hand retreat into the folds of her blanket.

"I ought to have you court-martialed for this, you disrespectful little--" He was interrupted once more by a silent index finger. He tapped his foot impatiently, and finally stamped in frustration. Aurora yanked the blanket off of her face, flashing him an impish smile, and winked. The Commandant angrily threw his cap into the ground, and stalked off, cursing her as he walked.

"Never thought I'd live to see the day! Such arrogant trash, right here on my base! ...can't get the little witch to do a damn thing around here but sleep...." he trailed off and cursed her silently when he realized she probably could not hear him, anyway.

Aurora stretched, and giggled at her officer's antics. She noted that a snowstorm would soon cover the base. "Tämä on hyvä." This is good, she thought, a fine opportunity to teach the men to rely on their senses when the instruments fail them in bad weather.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:50 pm
(('Guess we're going to start without Jett right now? Making sure before I post too.))  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:27 pm
((He told me to. So...yeah, I guess so. xd ))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:26 pm
A tall, Blue haired girl named Rayne Kurosaki was sitting inside the c**k pit mekadoragon, Her Green Dragon type Zoid. She was installing a new feature to his computer system that would allow him to talk to her. The upload screen finally hit 100% and she sat back. "So buddy, Does it work?" She asked waiting for him to say something. "I don't know. You tell me." Mekadoragon said sarcastically. Rayne smiled and said, "Well, looks like its working fine."
"you don't say." he said jokingly. Rayne shook her head and said, "quit goofing off and let me out." The cockpit opened and she climbed out onto the platform. She walked down the stairs waving to mekadoragon. "see ya, later bud." she said walking for the door. Mekadoragon Growled in acknowledgement and she waked on out.  

Jett Foulke

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:56 pm
Aurora snapped the last restraint into place, and pulled a pair of orange-tinted shades down onto her eyes to help her spot targets in the whitewashed horizon. The mountain terrain was going to be tough to navigate, especially for a bipedal AC like hers. But she was a prodigy...and she sincerely hoped her men could keep up. One of her two battalions was already out in the storm, and had taken defensive positions. Her second battalion followed her out of the hangar in formation, approaching the scattered first company from the east, with the rising sun to their backs. She halted the second company, just meters outside the firing range of the first.
"The flag is there," she said, motioning with a laser rifle to a faraway ridge. "Hae se. Do not let me down!"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:40 pm
((Thar we go, now I can post.))

"Councilman Fen. Fen? Ach...Third Councilman, Lt. Colonel Alex Fen!" "Sir yes, sir!" Alex immediately dropped the book he'd been reading with a soft thump, standing up in a tense salute so quickly the chair he'd been sitting in toppled over. A chorus of murmurs passed around the circular table that served as the Federation's meeting center, save for the chuckle heard beside the standing Cronarian. The Altairian who was sitting beside him used his lengthy tail to reach up and tap his shoulder, raising a clawed hand to hide her wide grin. "At ease, councilman." Alex relaxed with those words said, but a feeling of relief came over him, along with a brief instant of guilt. He bent and set the chair back to it's original upright position, his black tail slipping through the back to hang an inch above the polished marble floor. "Uh," he coughed, embarrassed. "My apologies, I was distracted."
"Of course you were." The First Councilman said dryly, a frown across the human's features. "I'm glad to see that you can join us now instead of later. Now, back to the situation with the individual races, hm?"
"Thanks for warning me." Alex muttered quietly to the red Altairian beside him, tugging at the collar of his formal uniform as it itched his neck. The Second Councilman chuckled lowly again, shaking her head at the Cronarian's faked discomfort as the First Councilman spoke regarding the issue at hand.

"ETA is in 15 minutes," Vlad barked, his sharp voice echoing in the cold air of the dropship's small metal hangar. "This is a stealth mission to be completed in less than 0300 hours. Alpha squad will take the east quadrant, and Omega will take the west. This will be a pincer maneuver." He paused, taking some satisfaction in the stark fear in the eyes of the lower officers standing before him. Such obedience was demanded of every one in his company. "Once we've eliminated the outpost designated, Alpha and Omega will link up to secure a safe LZ for the transport ship about 4 miles north of that area. Any questions?" He stopped again, a routine to root out any doubting that might have been going on. The howling wind pounding the outside of the hangar was enough of a confirmation for him there were no cowards. "Right. Alpha, prepare for drop. Omega, you do the same until the ship's back in the air after Alpha's been set." Vlad turned around, hearing a yelled 'Sir!' and heel clicks behind him, as he went to his own mech, standing aside from the others'.  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:45 pm
((Darn, I was kinda hoping this wouldn't die. Oh, well.))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:51 am
((Heh. We could still go with it, being that ACAM is paused, if you want to.))  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Scofeild Jenkins

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:57 pm
((Hey,is this connected to the locked thread by any chance?))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:47 pm
((No, this has nothing to do with that RP. But I don't think we need any martians, here. The races are clearly defined and there are a s**t-ton of them to choose from.))  

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

Scofeild Jenkins

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:14 pm
((no its not that,its just,well,if this WAS part of the thread i was wanting to know what was happening.))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:20 pm
((If you read the intro in the beginning, it has a completely different storyline than ACAM, the locked thread. The only thing remotely related to it would be the use of gundams/mechs.))  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Scofeild Jenkins

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:27 pm
( Well this caught my eye and i quickly went this page. Well i guess your right.)  
Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff