Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Eclipse of Worlds

Back to Guilds

A PMD Guild like you've never seen before with a missions system and storyline to meet every RPers needs! 

Tags: Pokemon, Mystery, Dungeon, Roleplay, Literate 

Reply OOC Forum
First Collaboration Mission Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarrenShade

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:07 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
~Armand~Damon~Xavier~

Armand dropped his fighting stance and dusted himself off as Nadia stated her compliment. He smiled, Team Lunar Curtain may not be the most organized team around, but they sure knew how to work as a team. Rather pleased with their work, Damon and Xavier took advantage of the moment of silence and studied the Raticate from afar. It certainly looked beaten up, but it was far from dead and would wake up soon. If Damon knew anything about Raticates, it was that they were quick to anger, so it wouldn't be wise to stick around and wait. Thankfully Team DarkStar had shared the same mentality. Armand looked up and nodded, "Yes, I believe we're all good to go, and if this place is as predictable as I think, the stairs should be just around the corner." Motioning for the others to follow, Armand left the Sitting Room and followed the hallway to a rather large winding staircase. Glancing around, Armand took a survey of the area. The staircase seemed to be a part of a large tower, and there were other exits adjoining this tower to the rest of the Castle. If he had to guess, Armand would say that they were in the dead center of the Castle. They were almost there.

The two Teams climbed the staircase for what seemed like an eternity. The repetitive metallic structure was pretty much burned into the back of their corneas. Damon was sure he would have nightmares for weeks after this ordeal. As they walked, one could notice the outside world from the windows that were plastered along the wall of the tower. The party seemed to be rather high above the castle, plains were visible over the roof of the building and the sky was beginning to show sings of twilight. Just how long had they been wandering this place?

Finally, after what seemed like hours, the staircase ended with another large, equally ornate, wooden door. With a sigh, Armand pushed open the door and entered the room. The sight before him as he entered the room was enough to steal his breath away. They were so high up! The tips of the towers of the Guild of the Sun were clearly visible through the glass walls of what could only be described as the Observation Tower. The ceiling was painted with a beautiful mosaic of the night sky. Every yellow dot was connect to another, creating a flawless map of the constellations. However, that wasn't the part that took Armand's breath away. Oh no, for in the center of the room lay a rather large, rather old looking pile of bones. A sudden presence made Armand look down, only to find Damon standing beside him. "What the- Why would a pile of bones be on the topmost floor of a castle?" No one was given the chance to respond, "Mayhaps to smite those doth dare trespass in thine ancient Castle?". Suddenly, the pile of bones shook and, as the party watched in horror, began to reform themselves into a rather large, rather ominous looking skeletal Kabutops. It let out a loud, feral roar and several ghost type pokemon flocked through the room, crashing through the glass paned walls and showering the two Teams of Pokemon in a rain of broken glass. "Tremble mortals!" The skeleton boomed as Ghost Pokemon swarmed around him, "For thou standeth before the Guardian of the Castle. You shan't leave this place alive!"

User ImageUser Image
~The Guardian of the Castle~Ghost Minions~

Ghost Minion Count: 12
Guardian Health: 10

The Guardian then pointed a age stained scythe at the party and boomed, "Attack mine minions! Ensure that these fools never leave this place with their souls intact!" Screaming and cackling, the swarm of Ghost-Type Pokemon charged at the two teams, fangs, claws, and everything else ready to tear them all to shreds. Team Lunar Curtain readied a fighting stance, "s**t, this can't end well..."

((Yup. That just happened. Do as much damage as you can, but I won't necessarily finish them off in my next post ;3 Remember, this room essentially has NO WALLS, get knocked around too much and your pokemon fall 20+ Stories o-o;;; Good luck, be creative, but don't take too long x3

Oh yeah, and the Ghost Minions can be defined as any Ghost-type pokemon that's indigenous to this castle. xD))

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:40 am
Ⱦeam Ðaɍksţaɍ ~✭

User ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser ImageXXXXXXX
—¤÷(`Nadia & Vincent & Pamela ´)÷¤—

User Image

Upon hearing Armand, everybody tilted to his direction and followed him obediently. Soon, he was right. They found the stairs that seemed to be a part of a tall and large tower. They were indeed in the center of the castle. It was after a few hours of long climbing have quickly exhausted the group. This stairway seemed to go on forever. Vincent tried to catch his breath without being the last of the party, though it was hard for him because everybody seemed to keep climbing quickly after him. “W-Wait up!” He finally chased them when everybody arrived at the end of the stairway. Everyone looked scared at what they see in front of their eyes. Bones scattered at a certain spot formed into what seemed like the skeleton of a Kabutops. Ghost Pokemon suddenly appeared and made their entrance through the glass windows. The scene looked more like in the middle of a horror movie as the skeletal Kabutops cackles to himself that sends chills down to anyone’s spines.

Pamela slowly backed when a few Ghost Pokemon approached her. She hissed to them, clawing the air. Nadia launched herself to one of the skeletal Kabutops minion that’s circling her recruit and Crunch it with all of her force. Despite the fact it wasn’t super affective, the Ghost minion faded into oblivion leaving a cloud of shadows. The Persian glanced at her and started to attack as well, pulling a Fury Swipes at a Ghost minion hovering beside her. Trevor leaped and Tackle at two Ghost minions, trying as hard as he can to be more helpful, which is hard considering he isn’t much of a help. A Ghost minion then approached Vincent. He had an idea how to make it confused by using Teleport a lot of times. And surprisingly, what he suspected was true. As the Ghost minion was too busy being confused on where Vincent is he shot a colorful Psybeam at it, causing it to fall on its back and lay unconscious on the floor.

As they fought endlessly with all the Ghost minions, more surrounded them. Nadia then had an idea to hold these minions back for her and the others to attack the skeletal Kabutops. She began to move rapidly and made multiple illusory copies of her. The clones she made all grinned as they leaped onto a few minions, preventing them from either moving or attacking. The real Nadia raced towards the skeletal Kabutops and swung her tail at him that glowed a poisonous purple coloring. The Kadabra kept shot a few Psybeams to the minions. He even tried to be different as both of his eyes and his right hand glowed blue. He aimed his right hand to a random minion and it glowed blue as well. When he had full-control of the minion, he swung his arm to another minion, causing it to collide with it. He felt evolving into a Kadabra let him unlock more power with his psychic. Now he could control things with just a blue-glowing hand. What kind of power will he unlock next when he turns into an Alakazam one day?

{{Really? Kabutops? < .< I kinda like the Aerodactly more > w< Oh well. By the way..minion count..umm... -8? I dunno…whatever floats your boat I guess?

And yeah I didn't do a lot of damage...I'm never good on battle scenes and plus I don't have any ideas for attacks..wait I think their both the same.. o ^o;;}}

User Image

Black_Blood Cat

Anxious Kitten

9,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100

DarrenShade

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:30 pm
~Armand~Damon~Xavier~

A sudden screech caused Damon to look up, only to find a Gastly shooting straight for his face, tongue waving back and forth comically. Rather not in the mood, he swatted it aside with a Shadow Claw, causing it to fly out the window and to the ground below. Armand stood his ground as a swarm of Shuppet, Banette, and Haunter came his way. "You all aren't the brightest, are you?" with an extremely deep inhale of breath, he let out his exhale in a loud howling way, causing a billowing Ominous Wind to follow. The Wind barreled through the swarm, sending them all out the windows, and even some rushing into the Guardian, subsequently causing damage to him as well. "Fools! How dare you strike me with mine own minions?!" Then, as if to prove it's unnatural powers, fired off several Shadow Balls towards the two Teams. All the Ghost minions easily avoided their master's attacks, and it looked as if things would end rather badly for Team Lunar Curtain and DarkStar. Suddenly, Xavier, who until now had been cowering behind Armand, seemed to have a stroke of brilliance. He hopped to the side, standing in full view of the swarm of Shadow Balls and smirked. "Nu-uh," he scolded, "Not a chance! You really should let ME go FIRST!" He then leaped into the air and, one by one, swatted the Shadow Balls back at the Guardian. As the were struck by Xavier's glowing head...blade...thing, they seemed to double in power, and they exploded rather forcefully when they made contact with the Skeletal Guardian. One... two... three... four... five... six Shadow Balls were countered back at the Guardian of the Castle. He roared in pain as the attacks took their toll, "Insolent worms! How dare you?! Minions, finish them!" The skeletal Kabutops then pointed his scythe at the teams again, this time it was shaking in fury. With renewed determination, the Ghost Pokemon returned in a swarm more powerful than the last. Instantly the group was bathed in a dome of purple-gray fury. Inside the dome, the party was being repeatedly attacked by various attacks, ranging from Sucker Punches to uncomfortable Licks. Armand punched a hole through the dome with a bit of Payback, Damon provided his assistance by Shadow Clawing several Ghosts into submission. Lastly, Xavier Night Slashed as much as he could.

Finally after many attacks later, the last ghost Pokemon fell and dissipated in a wisp of black smoke. Panting, the party of pokemon looked for their final opponent, the Guardian. Wait...where had he gon- OH MY ARCEUS! The Guardian had moved to the very back of the room, and what he held in his scythe hands was the largest, evilest, most powerful looking Shadow Ball that Armand and company had ever seen! "Hah, I shall enjoy seeing how thou will deal with my ultimate attack. My, COUP DE GRACE!" With a paranormal roar, he released the attack. The Uber-Shadow Ball barreled towards the party of Pokemon, leaving an oozing trail of ghost-fluid in it's wake. No time to communicate, Team Lunar Curtain took the initiative. While Xavier powered up with a Swords dance, Damon fired several Shadow Balls at their larger selves. The impact from the attacks slowed the Uber-Shadow Ball a tad, but then, Armand took his turn. With another bellowing exhale, the Ominous Wind picked up and hit the Uber-Shadow Ball with all it's power, causing a reverse spin to take over the ball of Ghost-type death. Finally, all charged up, Xavier leaped at the now sedentary ball, head blade glowing a bright blue, and Psycho Cut the Uber-Shadow Ball. The result was an earsplitting crack, the Uber-Shadow Ball firing back at the Guardian at unimaginable speeds, and a loud, pained roar. Oh yes, and a ground shaking explosion. (Which everyone else survived somehow.) The smoke cleared, and all that was revealed was an empty room. No ghosts, no Skeleton Guardians. Nothing. Although one thing was for sure. This seemed to be the end of the line. Feeling on the verge of unconsciousness, Armand struggled to stand as he turned to their client, the ever useless, Trevor. "So...pant...is this pant far enough for you? pant pant"

((Ugh, I think we're just about done, post one last time, maybe having Trevor express his gratitude and Team DarkStar leaving? My team will follow in the last post of course. When I post that last time, I'll put it all in the word doc and then post it up. I only hope they're forgiving about the very tenuous way we met our Pokemon quota >w>))

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:59 am
Ⱦeam Ðaɍksţaɍ ~✭

User ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser ImageXXXXXXX
—¤÷(`Nadia & Vincent & Pamela ´)÷¤—

User Image

The clones Nadia made earlier faded and let the Ghost minions get back up as she leaped back from the Guardian. She was in a battle stance and growled in her spot, her eyes filled with determination. It’s just one skeletal Kabutops with a bunch of Ghostly minions, they could do it. Vincent and Pamela was doing their best to keep those annoying minions away and yet Trevor stood at the back of the party, still useless like before. Before things could get any better at the scene, the Poochyena raised her body. The Guardian just disappeared which let her guard down for a moment. She tilted her head to her right then left. Soon, the Guardian suddenly appeared at the back of the room with a horrific Shadow Ball in his skeletal hand..scythe…thingy. The others then stopped and gazed at the skeletal Kabutops and the Uber-Shadow Ball in his hand. “Oh ff-“ Nadia said, can’t help herself to say what her feisty feline would said. Without hesitation, the Skeletal Guardian released it straight at the group.

Following what Team Lunar Curtain incoming attacks, Vincent let loose a powerful Psybeam he had ever shot the fact that he actually shot it with both of his hands. Pamela hurled several glowing white balls that look more like a bunch of glowing coins to the Uber-Shadow Ball and the results was the same like Damon’s Shadow Balls. This time, the client felt he needed to help out the others and cheered for them a Helping Hand before everybody released their attacks at the Shadow Ball hurling their way. Seeing her teammates attempt to counter the Uber-Shadow Ball, she released dark circles of Dark Pulse at the Uber-Shadow Ball. As all the attacks they made together, the large, massive Shadow Ball was countered back at the Skeletal Guardian the leaded to an eerie screeching pain and explosions across the room. Everybody braced their selves for the incoming impacts of the explosions and somehow survived it. The room then fell into a dead silent. No more Ghostly minions or skeletal Guardians. It was just a dead end and the whole group. It looks like the end of the castle.

Nadia took a large inhale before dropping down of exhaustion. Great, it was like the trip to hell all over again, literally. Everybody obviously felt exhaustion. Trevor tilted to Armand which wasn’t far from where he is. He nodded a yes to him with both of his arms on his knees. “Good.” The Persian glanced at him with her pink eyes. “Yeah..pant..thanks guys for everything….” He thanked everyone. “I can’t wait when we get back to the guild~” Nadia said, already imagining how it feels like when she lay on her comfortable bed. She leaned to a bag she carried and grabbed with her mouth a badge. “We’ll meet you guys when we’re back at the guild.” She said somehow with the badge on her mouth. Without another word the badge she held teleported Team Darkstar with Trevor back to the guild. Team Lunar Curtain must have a badge of their own. They could get back on their own, right?

{{Okay, tell me if you don't like what I did to the leaving part because I have no idea how to end it.. o .o And suddenly I don't care if I did a misspell or a tiny grammar fail in here as long as he pass us o ^o I completely give up on making my posts really good..}}

User Image

Black_Blood Cat

Anxious Kitten

9,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100

DarrenShade

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:00 pm
~Armand~Damon~Xavier~

Damon felt like his legs were made of jello, barely succeeding in keeping the Sableye in a standing position. Hot damn, this dungeon had been a lot more strenuous than he had originally predicted. Trevor expressed his thanks and Damon just waved his hand while Armand nodded, "Hmm, not a problem." Then Nadia spoke and Armand addressed her too, "Yes, I look forward to seeing you all there, also." He let out a sigh as team DarkStar was teleported back to the Guild. Clapping his hands together he turned to face his teammates, "Okay, men. Are you all ready- Xavier? What in Arceus' name are you doing?" With a questioning look on his face, Damon turned to face his Absol companion, who happened to be sniffing the air furiously. Suddenly aware that he was being watched, Xavier stopped and stared at Armand. He laughed nervously and waved his paw, as if trying to shoo away the awkwardness, "Oh, heh, nothing, nothing. I just...um, thought I smelled something." Xavier didn't feel like elaborating, but he had smelled something else somewhere within the castle. Something old, something mysterious, and more than anything, it smelled like he wasn't supposed to know about it. He still didn't know what it was, but it smelled valuable, but the sense of malaise that followed the scent kept his mind where it belonged. Shrugging, Armand withdrew his Team Badge and pressed the small button in the middle. Instantly a beam of light shone down on the three of them and transported them back to the guild. Huh, deja vu.

OOC Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff