PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:52 pm
Not to my knowledge  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:57 pm
I must test this theory  

Lieutenant Turel

Queen Sarafina
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:58 pm
Going to but some booze in your own chocolate milk?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:59 pm
I could if I wanted. Although I don't care to spend money on alcohol.  

Lieutenant Turel

Queen Sarafina
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:36 pm
Know what you mean... I like it when I get it from my sister instead User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:06 pm
Meh. I(main) also don't care for it and don't see the status appeal of it.  

Lieutenant Turel

Queen Sarafina
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:21 pm
I just like how it tastes. I don't care for getting off my a** drunk. Besides, after one cooler, I get tipsy, then after two, I get sleepy. I fall asleep before I get drunk.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:23 pm
Most wine is dry. Beer smells gross. So...what else is there for me/main?  

Lieutenant Turel

ArkRaptor
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:43 pm
PsykotiKPenguin
Red Pyramid Kitty
User Image

Beats my dream about my character Enotivarg
and some guy named Antony
who looked kinda like Tim from Marble Hornets
that I had last night.

User Image

User Image

Speaking of Marble Hornets and Slendy-related horrors:

Should I write a slendystory? y/n >:I

And like make mock journals and scan them. And draw the encounters since my photoshop skills are nil.

I have everything planned, I just have to get off my a** and do it.

Also I need to work on the ending. :c

User Image

User Image

DO IT.

DO IT HARD.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:50 pm
Red Pyramid Kitty

User Image

DO IT.

DO IT HARD.

User Image

(tries to avoid making TWSS joke)  

Lieutenant Turel

Queen Sarafina
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:07 pm
Lieutenant Turel

idk I: *hates beer too, though*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:11 pm
Red Pyramid Kitty
PsykotiKPenguin
Red Pyramid Kitty
User Image

Beats my dream about my character Enotivarg
and some guy named Antony
who looked kinda like Tim from Marble Hornets
that I had last night.

User Image

User Image

Speaking of Marble Hornets and Slendy-related horrors:

Should I write a slendystory? y/n >:I

And like make mock journals and scan them. And draw the encounters since my photoshop skills are nil.

I have everything planned, I just have to get off my a** and do it.

Also I need to work on the ending. :c

User Image

User Image

DO IT.

DO IT HARD.

User Image

User Image

UNF. I'll try to make it different than "Omggg, Slendermannn, scribblescribble, scarrryyyy, oh look now I'm a masky for no reason."

I wanna make people cringe. :3

Also, Portal Prelude.

Fanmade mod game, but still epic.

Spoylurs bee hurr: There really WAS a cake! AND a party, with balloons and presents! But you still don't get any presents or delishuss caek because you have to go watch GLaDOS get activated.

Then she kills everyone, and you too after you install the Morality core (but before it can take effect). Sadfaic. D:

And Chell wanders up to the gates of the facility at the end, and passes out.

User Image

trash witch

Witch

Bluetabbycat
Crew

Jeering Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:32 pm
Lieutenant Turel

Mead, various ciders, and dessert wines are tasty too - nice and sweet! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:19 pm
ANOTHER WEIRD DREAM FROM MY TWISTED MIND *revives thread*

So I has another LoK dream. It was about Raziel and I think it took place a bit before the end of Defiance. He was getting this new ability that allowed him to control animals and for some reason and it involved the spirit of his grandmother that haunted some kind of mural. I didn't even know Raziel had a grandmother... anyway, after that, I'm playing Monster Hunter, but instead of my character I'm playing as Raziel and he can use him animal summon ability. He summons pigs, hilariously. His summon I guess was randomized and would just pick one of the animals that was in the area. Its funny because there are pigs in Monster Hunter and you can dress them up in little cute outfits~

Well, that was it for that dream, I had another one after it which I think was more something Kitty would dream up because it involves pyramid head

In the dream I'm part of this rich family who is about to receive and inheritance from their dead relative. The catch is we have to stay in their mansion for a week and whoever stays the longest gets the bigger inheritance. Its not even one of those old, creepy mansions, it has a pool and big, fully stocked kitchen and everything!

Well, then things get scary

There's a psychotic pyramid head roaming around who ALWAYS knows where you are.

Yeah, I've heard a lot of people have these dreams where a monster is chasing you and it always seem to know where you are - I've certainly had them before.

Anyway, this time this monster's super-seeking powers are explained. He's got a device that's like a lock-on sniper. Its a red dot that traces your every movement and running just makes him be able to follow you easier. The only way to escape him is to hide and stay completly still.

As scary as it was at the time, now I actually think its cool. I wonder if Pyramid Head is actually one of those predators who's sight is based on movement. It would make sense, he can't have very good eyesight wearing that clunky thing around.

Anyway, continuing the dream, people are being killed off by the pyramid head one by one and one of the female relatives has even been disembowelled and stuck to the ceiling like some gruesome chandelier. We manage to get her down and she falls into the pool in a big bloody mess. I guess after I get splattered with her blood and guts, that's when I go okay, ******** it, my inheritance isn't worth getting turned inside-out by pyramid head. So I leave, but in doing so, forfeit my inheritance.

Well, it turns out Ms. Stuck to the ceiling with her intestines hanging out was behind it all. She faked her death so people wouldn't suspect her of doing the murders and I guess she faked it in such a way so no one would doubt that she was dead...? I don't know, did she really have to be stuck to the ceiling? Although, I'm sure if she just fell in the pool with her guts everywhere, no one would want to go in to try and save her. Just, nope, that water is icky now, let's assume she's dead :I

I forget what happens afterwards, though, I went on to have some more normal dreams, for the most part, they weren't really all that interesting.

Oh, except in one, there were redeads from Legend of Zelda. Readeads everywhere. I'm sure Raiem would have loved that.

Anyway, I think that's it, and I hope I'm not the only one having ******** up dreams like this.  

Queen Sarafina
Crew

Bluetabbycat
Crew

Jeering Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:01 pm
I had quite a good Slendy dream recently...

Me and a bunch of friends went out on a day trip in the country side somewhere, and someone jokingly said "Ooh! Let's see if we can find Slender Man!" We all laughed and after agreeing that it might be fun, we set out on our quest to find Slender... After a while we find an old barn full of generic old iron farm equipment. As we all leave the barn, we can see what looks like Slendy coming towards us. On closer inspection I say, "Pff, that's not Slender Man! It's just some guy in a suit and a white balaclava! He's not even particularly tall - or slender." Just as we were laughing that off, one of us looked across a field toward some woodland, and said, "Hey, what's that?" We all look, and as one we go, "dfjjgdkfgzsfjgOMG! IT'S REALLY HIM!" D: *flail run*

All I remember after that point is running around like a crazy fool, and realising that he'd got everyone else. At which point I think my sub-conscious safty system went off, and I woke up.  
The Clan Sanctuary - Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff