Submit

Blackjack O Hare

Excitable Cottontail

16,150 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:40 pm
ha im sick too, which is why i grew scared and nervous this time in the first place as i have been alone with my thoughts for a while and just had to get it off my chest, i feel much better now and yes i did save this conversation.

and yeah i don't mind if you say it Psycho Lee, but just my friend saying it, in a different way is what made it hurt.

and yeah there are many straightfurs too, cant forget about them... without them then the fandom really would be a stereotype lol  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:44 pm
Garek Maxwell
Psycho Lee
you do realize I did all of that to bypass your filter, right?

You do realize that by continuing to do it, you only add to it as if it were some sort of horror movie on "The Blob", right? wink

Besides, most people out there don't do that anyway because they either don't know that I use a filter or they don't know how easy it is to filter them out. ...Or they're too lazy. Lots of reasons, but it still stands. biggrin

Oh I figured I could only do it once before you filtered those out too.

[-Erik-]
Psycho Lee
We're all furfâgs!

I am not.

I will slit yo throat, ***** mad

You're not a furry so you're not a furfag either.

Also, when did you become black?

(I could do a bad joke about blacks being violent or mexicans being violent or drunk or lazy or smelly but then I'd just be mean and racist....)  

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:00 pm
Psycho Lee
Garek Maxwell
Psycho Lee
you do realize I did all of that to bypass your filter, right?

You do realize that by continuing to do it, you only add to it as if it were some sort of horror movie on "The Blob", right? wink

Besides, most people out there don't do that anyway because they either don't know that I use a filter or they don't know how easy it is to filter them out. ...Or they're too lazy. Lots of reasons, but it still stands. biggrin

Oh I figured I could only do it once before you filtered those out too.

[-Erik-]
Psycho Lee
We're all furfâgs!

I am not.

I will slit yo throat, ***** mad

You're not a furry so you're not a furfag either.

Also, when did you become black?

(I could do a bad joke about blacks being violent or mexicans being violent or drunk or lazy or smelly but then I'd just be mean and racist....)

I am lazy and I am mexican. GO!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:12 pm
Why are there no Mexicans in Star Trek?
They don't work in the future either!

oh, here's a better one, insult two races with one stone.

What do you get when you cross a Mexican and a black person?
Somebody too lazy to steal.  

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Blackjack O Hare

Excitable Cottontail

16,150 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:18 pm
Psycho Lee
Why are there no Mexicans in Star Trek?
They don't work in the future either!

omg i cant tell if i should laugh or not... I'm part Mexican... mostly black and white mix... but still partly Mexican xp  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:08 pm
I stole them from a website anyway.

http://www.mexicanjokes.net/jokes.php

Some of them are just bad.

Why don't mexicans cross the border in 3's?
Because it says no trespassing (tres-passing)

I'm rolling my eyes into my head.  

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Blackjack O Hare

Excitable Cottontail

16,150 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:26 pm
Psycho Lee

nice! ...and that joke is pretty lame lol... *bookmarks the site*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:46 pm
Psycho Lee

-mental note memorize before meeting mexican step-family again-  

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Krazed Teen

3,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:02 pm
WOW
And i thought i could be racist stare
Well i might be late but i'll tell you how i came out & it was easy
I joked around with someone of my friends first to see how they react to be shore they were going to be ok.
Which all of them who i wanted to tell were ok with it. When i did come out about it some ask me questions about being bi some asked me about god, others just nodded and went on with life.
Even after I came out some of my friends still say f*****t or homo, even queer.
Which non of the words have effect on my. Best part is when they call me those names I just say "Hell yea baby, how about you sleep with me tonight" blaugh xd  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:23 pm
Well, I can't really tell you what to do, but I can tell you how not to do it, which is how I did it...

Whatever you do, don't keep it hidden, go off on a two month trip, meet a cute guy, hook up, drag him home, and say "hey guys, this is [his name] we met at [location] hooked up, hit it off, and hooked up. He's great in bed." That... that's bad. Luckily, I have a bunch of cool friends. I had some not so cool ones too, and a father figure who was kind of a d**k, but... Just don't do that.  

I lost my notebook

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:13 pm
I lost my notebook
Well, I can't really tell you what to do, but I can tell you how not to do it, which is how I did it...

Whatever you do, don't keep it hidden, go off on a two month trip, meet a cute guy, hook up, drag him home, and say "hey guys, this is [his name] we met at [location] hooked up, hit it off, and hooked up. He's great in bed." That... that's bad. Luckily, I have a bunch of cool friends. I had some not so cool ones too, and a father figure who was kind of a d**k, but... Just don't do that.

awww but that would be so much fun! ...and i dont have a father figure because mr. almost-stepdaddy cheated on mommy and moved to Florida, then apperently he came back and moved in to our next door neighbors house just 3 days ago... i still like him... my family is totally accepting about these things and i think they planned for me to be gay anyway... my brother seems to be the most cool if i told him, my sister would probably hook me up with some dates and my mom would probably stop bugging me about getting into a relationship...  

Blackjack O Hare

Excitable Cottontail

16,150 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:42 am
gojiron
I lost my notebook

awww but that would be so much fun! ...and i dont have a father figure because mr. almost-stepdaddy cheated on mommy and moved to Florida, then apperently he came back and moved in to our next door neighbors house just 3 days ago... i still like him... my family is totally accepting about these things and i think they planned for me to be gay anyway... my brother seems to be the most cool if i told him, my sister would probably hook me up with some dates and my mom would probably stop bugging me about getting into a relationship...

Then I see no problem ^.^ Go for it man! And if you ever need someone to talk to you have my contact info ^.^  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff